Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade (61064 Views)

At Least One Dead In Shooting At Superbowl Victory Parade In Kansas / Putin To Send 'doomsday' Warning To West At Russia's WW2 Victory Parade ( Pics) / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Snitch24(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Why did they left all those
Weapons there in the first place
Knowing fully well what
These fools can do with it
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Originalsly: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2021
V7place:

It was the ones at the Airport under US control that were dis abled.
The equipment under the 350,000 man Afghanistan army and Air Force were not destroyed.
They simply handed them over to the Taliban.

Two things to note:
1) It takes brains to win wars. Weapons are useless without brains
2) Taliban has learnt it's lesson. It wants to remain in power for 100 years or more. It's stylishly and secretly working with the US now and will be a weapon against Iran and anti US Forces.
It's past alliance with anti US Forces like Al Qeda did not pay it. Thus their enemity with ISIS.

The Taliban will always remain in power. Afghanistan was always ruled by the strongest "gang" ... in recent times ... the Taliban. The now Taliban was used by the US when the Russians occupied Afghanistan. The Taliban are now even stronger after the US pulled out .... why would they allow themselves to be used again to fight Iran? They may agree .... if the US gives them money and equipment... then they will turn around and double cross the Americans. Double crossing is in their history... the reason why they were never conquered. See how the US built their army?... and what happened?... the army never out up a fight against the Taliban ... they are all one.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by WaffenSS(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
I thought USA said they have deactivated all these fighters jets,I just hope isis or bokoharam will not borrow these things from Taliban and use it to wreck havoc on innocent countries

They're flying a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter, yet you're seeing fighter jets.

Maybe open your eyes a bit more.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by hush15: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2021
V7place:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/photos-taliban-flew-black-hawk-171133031.html

I thought they were demilitarized! US of A, hope you know wetin una dey do so...
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by BruncleZuma: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2021
ODJ124:
sad

Wished trump was still presidents...

Biden is worst than Obama...

Thread seen.

You mean the crying social media troll that signed a peace deal with a terrorist organisation in Doha, Qatar or another Trump?
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by BruncleZuma: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2021
hush15:

I thought they were demilitarized! US of A, hope you know wetin una dey do so...

Look at the colour scheme of the helicopter, it belongs to the Afghan National Army. When rollover without fight, because majority of the armed forces of Afghanistan are their members. That pilot probably flew for the Afghan Airforce.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2021
ODJ124:
sad

Wished trump was still presidents...

Biden is worst than Obama...

Thread seen.

The withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan was initiated by Trump. Biden only carried it out.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2021
V7place:

The equipment under the 350,000 man Afghanistan army and Air Force were not destroyed.

Two things to note:
2) Taliban has learnt it's lesson. It wants to remain in power for 100 years or more. It's stylishly and secretly working with the US now and will be a weapon against Iran and anti US Forces.
It's past alliance with anti US Forces like Al Qeda did not pay it. Thus their enemity with ISIS.

I agree with everything you said except for the last part. They're not enemies with ISIS because of their past relationship with Al Qaeda, Taliban and ISIS have completely different motives and aim. Taliban is mostly only concerned about Afghanistan while ISIS wants a worldwide caliphate ruled with a much more bizarre , extreme and hash Islamic law. Taliban are a lot more reserved and conservative than ISIS hence their unending war and clashes against each other. Heck! ISIS has no allies, every armed militia in middle east are are war with ISIS and refer to them as extremist! I mean, when another terrorist group refers to you as an extremist then you know that something is seriously wrong.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Federalmike: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2021
millie0:
WhatsApp Groups for online mobile games.

Contact me.
guy add me up
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Federalmike: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Federalmike:
guy add me up
I Dey interested
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by millie0: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Federalmike:
guy add me up

Your number or should I send link?
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Coldie(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Weren't they disabled

Fake news won't kill us
They were but not all
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Femeto: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2021
All on trump
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Decent09(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
I thought USA said they have deactivated all these fighters jets,I just hope isis or bokoharam will not borrow these things from Taliban and use it to wreck havoc on innocent countries

Taliban and Isis will not work together pls, while the later is the making of US and its Allies
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by tonididdy(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2021
V7place:

Emmm all this multi trillion dollar investment left behind just like that by the Almighty USA.... Not blown up, not disabled... Just left behind.

USA too smart for that... I'm 100% certain this merchandises are rigged with tracking/monitoring devices or bomb planted.

One switch from Washington and everything goes
ALLAH! KAAAAABBOOOOOOM grin

ps: Afghanistan was an experiment and still is...

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2021
daddytime:
I thought they were disabled. grin

cheesy
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by millie0: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Federalmike:
guy add me up

My email is compromised. Use the link or send your number and delete quickly.

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2021
daddytime:
na you disable am?
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by U1(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2021
tonididdy:

Emmm all this multi trillion dollar investment left behind just like that by the Almighty USA.... Not blown up, not disabled... Just left behind.

USA too smart for that... I'm 100% certain this merchandises are rigged with tracking/monitoring devices or bomb planted.

One switch from Washington and everything goes
ALLAH! KAAAAABBOOOOOOM grin

Possible. Clever thinking.

But I think there is still a possibility of that being an oversight, however low.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by ODJ124(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2021
TripleOh7:

The withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan was initiated by Trump. Biden only carried it out.
Twas carried out wrongfully by Biden..
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by vicmoore568: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2021
We keep seeing different information all the time. Which one is true
V7place:

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by modsfucker: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2021
V7place:

Two things to note:

Iran has been the ultimate target of the Afghan invasion. We would in the days ahead see a Taliban that is so friendly to US, and may be asking for Military cooperation with the US. It's no surprise that the US would want to have a presence at Iran's backyard. I believe the picture will be clearer in the coming months.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by KingWarri: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2021
Born2conquer:
Thought the USA claimed they demilitarized the weapons?

The way USA left Afghanistan and also left them with such amounts of weapons and machinery is suspicious.

1)USA left
2)USA left weapons
3)Suddenly, USA have media (pictures snapped at close range) on how Talibans are terrorizing people in Afghanistan
4)Suddenly, USA now have daily pictures of the things talibans are doing
5)Suddenly, USA are already painting Talibans as tyrants.

Lol, all these plots, guess what? I believe all these is a TRAP! USA want a legit reason to wipe off Talibans once and for all
Biden did the right thing. The past three administration wasted a lot of money on armory in afghanistan with a lot of failed projects. from wrong uniform expenditure, to failed soya bean projects. At a time the military where confused why they were even there in the first place but Congress keep on lying to Americans that they are winning the war when infact they where not because the some of Afghans forces themselves where working as informants to the Taliban.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Themandator: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2021
daddytime:

No these ones.. These were for the cowardly Afghan military that they abandoned
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by KingWarri: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2021
Themandator:

No these ones.. These were for the cowardly Afghan military that they abandoned
Those Afghans military never really wanted to defeat the Talibans. Infact many of them Where informants to the Talibans.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by KingWarri: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2021
ODJ124:

Nothing like carried out wrongfully. The previous administrations from Bush to Trump all failed in the war against the Talibans. Biden only cleanup the mess.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by ODJ124(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2021
KingWarri:

Nothing like carried out wrongfully. The previous administrations from Bush to Trump all failed in the war against the Talibans. Biden only cleanup the mess.
What I meant is that there should have been a proper dialogue before the withdrawal..
Biden didn't do that..
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by shidof(m): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Useless hypocritical Taliban mofos! You hate westernization but you like their products! SMH...

No Thanks to Islam...
Most Islamic jihadist just fool themselves and their followers alike.

Aptly said....they are not as braindead/washed like the Islamic extremists that don't think for the future but plan to live with 72virgins in their fairy Alujona or whatever they term it!

@SENIORWRITER
Archaic writer, well-done. Your enmity against Islam won't make you blow or take you far
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Merchant19:
shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T
Grab this
I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============|
For Students, Job seekers, Youth Corpers, I.T professionals, Freelancers, Non I.T professionals who want a change in career path, If you'd like to work remotely for one of Fortune 500 companies, Or If you had genuine plans to JAPA.

How much is this ?
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2021
ODJ124:

True. But I believe the American government knows exactly what it's doing.

I won't surprised if they've reached an agreement with the Taliban and they begin to use these people as their cannon fodder instead of the US military to attack countries they wish to decimate.

Leaving those weapons behind might be intentional.
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by EBEk101(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2021
posty56:
82 billion dollars worth of weapons handed over to this rag tag militia, chai U. S mumu I swear, dey for do slow withdrawal.
Man this is a world power country playing politics
What you see there is a trap, let diz taliban of a people try what they tried before make America Wipe dem commot.
ai believe they are wise sha and know what the American government want to do to dem the reason they left all those weapons
Re: Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade by Lazenby007(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2021
I was with Buhari yesterday and he is so happy about what is happening in Nigeria and Afghanistan. He is planning to bring the fate of Afghanistan upon Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos / Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.