Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

State Of Roads In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Roads In Ogun State (179 Views)

Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) / List Of Roads To Be Closed As President Buhari Visits Lagos On Wednesday / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Roads In Ogun State by yeman05(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2021
If you asked the state with the worst ROADS in the whole of west Africa. I will answer with my full chest an tell you Ogun state. The present state of the Roads are nothing to write home about. This roads didn’t just turn like this overnight. But since I was a kid growing up in Ota ogun state those Roads have never being given any sort of attention, no maintenance nothing. This videos will show the deplorable state of Roads in Ogun state. Please let’s join the cry of residents and commuters on those Roads maybe we’ll be heard.
See videos

(1) (Reply)

NEF Kicks Over Imposition Of Restrictions On Northern Communities / What Is The Fate Of Imolites As Buhari Visit Raises Dust / It Makes No Sense To Restructure Nigeria Along 36 States Lines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.