Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (79864 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
debosky:

Clearly marked.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
[size=18pt]Nateevs for like 2 days now, I don  dey beg you to show me the site you get your succesful passes from still nothing.

Ibime or anyone who has the site where the succesful passes are posted[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
nateevs:

Joe Budden was ill on the Cypher but to say his verse was the best is stretching it. . . . Em is a god!

don't mind phat ibime - he's confuzzled!
the same ibime told us torres was shyte and on the other side of his fat mouth, he said torres is improving!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^ Coogar, Which site do you ppl get the successful passes stats from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
dayokanu:

successful passes for players or the team as a whole?
go to telegraph sports > football > statistics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2011
Have you never heard of "Google" ? One thing like this on the internet, where you type anything you are looking and you find different links? Why are u in my a.rsehole all nite?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
nateevs:

Have you never heard of "Google" ? One thing like this on the internet, where you type anything you are looking and you find different links? Why are u on a.rsehole all nite?

i dunno what he wants to prove! probably to prove chelsea is better off without torres - absolute hogwash!

conveniently forgetting the team is gelling/growing and improving everyday - unlike the first few games when villas-boas was tinkering.
every player now knows his roles - sometimes, i wonder what powers dayokanu to argue blindly. this is akin to man city are better off without tevez!

arsenal are better off without gallas. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
nateevs:

Have you never heard of "Google" ? One thing like this on the internet, where you type anything you are looking and you find different links? Why are u in my a.rsehole all nite?

If you cant do it why not just say and well someone else has done it. If I havent heard of the term google How does that affect the population of lice on your head?

coogar:

successful passes for players or the team as a whole?
go to telegraph sports > football > statistics

For the team as a whole . I am looking for the succesful passes similar to the one Nateevs posted 3 weeks ago. It doesnt look like I am on the right URL

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/8784398/Premier-League-statistics.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2011
dayokanu:

If you cant do it why not just say and well someone else has done it. If I havent heard of the term google How does that affect the population of lice on your head?

For the team as a whole . I am looking for the succesful passes similar to the one Nateevs posted 3 weeks ago. It doesnt look like I am on the right URL

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/8784398/Premier-League-statistics.html

then you need to beg nateevs then.
i dunno where he got it from - but i can supply the individual pass completion of each player in the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
coogar:

arsenal are better off without gallas. grin

In Benitez' voice

It is a FACT! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
debosky:

In Benitez' voice

It is a FACT! grin

with gallas as captain, arsenal ran the best united team under fergie down to the ground.
07/08 - the difference between arsenal and man utd(in that first half of the season) was negligible.

everything went pear-shaped when adebayor, gael clichy copped instantaneous brain-farts and eduardo screwed up his ankle!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^ and Gallas couldn't stop that? His brain fart was arguably the biggest one in EPL history
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
debosky:

^^ and Gallas couldn't stop that? His brain fart was arguably the biggest one in EPL history

gallas is a true leader of men!

in many games, he actually left his position in the defence to grab equalizers and late winners.
the battle of the emirates was a good example - gallas scoring at the death when eduardo, walcott, etc had periodic brain farts.

against birmingham, arsenal were leading 2-1.
clichy suddenly copped cranial epilepsy - allowed a birmingham forward to nick the ball off him and then fouled him.

how's gallas supposed to prevent that? gallas was so mad he left the pitch for clichy's irresponsibility.
i don't always agree with some of his actions - but if gallas was still the captain of arsenal, y'all wouldn't cop 8-2 against man utd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dyabman(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2011
@Ibime

you are flunctuational in Nature and i'm watching your words! cool

@Nateevs

Mata has been wonderful for us providing us a bit of creativity in the attack , we still need players like Modric , Hamsik , jovetic , kevin de bruyne, or what do you think Nateevs De Matteo

i heard Islam Feruz got a goal his he already in chelsea??

Sam Hutchinson played 75 minutes against wolves yesterday we lost 2-3 , lukaku getting the second goal. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2011
Chelsea V Everton.

730 Successful passes
98 Unsuccessful passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^ Thanks.

Why you come dey do like Alakori since, Like say you get skon skon for head.

Can you give me the site you get it from so I wont have to come every weekend to ask you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Thanks.

Why you come dey do like Alakori since, Like say you get skon skon for head.

Can you give me the site you get it from so I wont have to come every weekend to ask you?

Guardian Chalkboards!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2011
Talking Chelsea Youth.

Yes Dyabman, Feruz scored his first goal. He joined the U18s even though he's still 16 because he's played a handful of games for Scotland U17s. Top talent. It's only a matter of months before he makes it into the reserves. Mark my words. He's already better than most of the U18s.

Just like I mentioned Josh's name for the first time 2 seasons ago as a talent to watch, I am going to name another talent out of the all-conquering U16 team. . . . John Swift. Now with the U18s and at only 2 yrs younger than Josh, John a midfielder, is sure to give Josh real competition. I don't come to this conclusion unless I have watched the player extensively. After watching a lot of games it's time to say if he keeps his head and works hard, watch that name. . . John Swift.

Next on my list is Anjur Osmanovic. Midfielder from Sweden who signed in January this year. This boy has a football brain. Very calm and decisive on the ball. Technically, way above the sort of young players we've had in the academy. He's only been here a little over half a season, but I seen enough to make a judgement on his abilities. Hopefully he can make that step up.

Alex Kiwomya, though technically-gifted, is one player I am watching out for because of his sheer pace. At 15, Alex could already be the fastest player in the league. A young boy who doubles as a sprinter currently holds the 2nd fastest all-time UK record for 100m. He's done 100m in 10.98 secs. Many believe that's comfortably quicker than Walcott. I am keeping an eye on him and hoping he has the football brain Walcott doesn't even he (Alex) scored a hat-trick for the U18s on his debut.
The only thing I can't stand about him is that he claimed to be an Arsenal fan in an interview with BBC when he was 13, just before we signed him.

I am watching a few others on my list but I have not seen enough for anyone to stand out . .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, I just found out Josh McEachran owns a £60,000 Range Rover.  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2011
nateevs:

Meanwhile, I just found out Josh McEachran owns a £60,000 Range Rover. shocked shocked shocked shocked

See your life nateevs. . . .and you'll be peeping through the chain-link fence to watch him train. Don't you know you're old enough to be Josh's father? cheesy

Let that inspire you to get your own Range by the end of 2011 - I've set you a target and your performance will be reviewed during your annual appraisal. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
debosky:

See your life nateevs. . . .and you'll be peeping through the chain-link fence to watch him train. Don't you know you're old enough to be Josh's father? cheesy

Let that inspire you to get your own Range by the end of 2011 - I've set you a target and your performance will be reviewed during your annual appraisal. grin

Honestly I didn't believe it. I mean, I was watching this boy with keen interest at 15 thinking, hmmm this little boy could start for Chelsea 11 some day. 3 years later . . . shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
nateevs:

Guardian Chalkboards! 

are you sure dayokanu can navigate his way to the chalkboards?
you might have to translate to a german language. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
nateevs:

Honestly I didn't believe it. I mean, I was watching this boy with keen interest at 15 thinking, hmmm this little boy could start for Chelsea 11 some day. 3 years later . . . shocked shocked

You suppose go do bros for am. . . tell him your marketing on NL got him to where he is so you deserve a cut of his weekly paycheck. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2011
Dayokanu may not have access to stats, but he knows that Everton is not a bottom team like Bolton (who BTW are not a bottom team). 2 decent teams have been dispatched with minimum fuss now in the absence of Torres so DK's argument seems more valid by the day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ibime:

Dayokanu may not have access to stats, but he knows that Everton is not a bottom team like Bolton (who BTW are not a bottom team). 2 decent teams have been dispatched with minimum fuss now in the absence of Torres so DK's argument seems more valid by the day.

so this has nothing to do with chelsea getting their groove on finally - after the changing/shopping of a rookie manager? it has nothing to do with the growing influence of mata, sturridge, etc??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 1:52am On Oct 19, 2011
And AVB suddenly became competent, Sturridge and Mata suddenly found their groove and all the stars miraculously aligned when one player left the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chrisical(m): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2011
Anyone monitooring Thibaut Courtois' progress at Athletico Madrid?Six clean sheets in Seven league games now.I heard he would spend two more seasons there,then join a premier league side to integrate into English football before joining us to take the No 1 spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2011
dayokanu:

DK, this question wey u ask ehn, hmmmnnnn u go tire o.

have u not heard that stats without source is the new "format" for NL. grin grin grin grin grin
awon agbaya oniro lo maan lo these days. the source will never manifest grin grin grin

just dey look ur own, when anybody don quote u stats, just shekpe for im grandpapa if im nor fit produce source.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:32am On Oct 19, 2011
4llerbuntu:

have u not heard that stats without source is the new "format" for NL. grin grin grin grin grin
awon agbaya oniro lo maan lo these days. the source will never manifest grin grin grin

just dey look your own, when anybody don quote u stats, just shekpe for im grandpapa if im nor fit produce source.

Now I see why everyone has those opinions about you!
Good Lord! What's the point of this post?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 8:35am On Oct 19, 2011
Ibime:

dayokanu:

And AVB suddenly became competent, Sturridge and Mata suddenly found their groove and all the stars miraculously aligned when one player left the team

The danger with arguing like this is when Torres returns and we go on to thrash a mid-table team 6-0 and Torres gets two, what then will be the argument?

Unless you are arguing it is impossible to score 4 goals when Torres plays. . .
I am going to not get into any arguments until Torres returns. Only then, IMO can we make sound and reasonable conclusions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by uzezi82(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
Talking about clean sheets, why isn't anyone talking about our worst run in the league without a clean sheet since 2003, Seven EPL games so far,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
nateevs:

Now I see why everyone has those opinions about you!
Good Lord! What's the point of this post?

what opinions? grin grin grin grin

full of yourselves much no?

i take it you have been absent from the sports section in recent times when this issue of stats became topical and folks were quoting stats from nowhere?

i take it also that this is the first time you have read of anyone being challenged to produce the source of his stats?

you were also blind when i for instance challenged coogar about some wrong stats he cited and he started mumbling some jargon quite similar to this crap u also posted?

please can you kindly tell me what is so earthshaking or wrong in being asked to produce the source of stats, did u not get them, supposedly that is, from somewhere? even better most likely online so its a simple matter of posting a link?

@lateef, seems u have a new found liking for butting into my business eh? please stop and look the other way esp if it does not concern you. or are u suffering from guilt trips? bloody phat phool grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
The problem is YOU jumped into a topic you don't know anything about. Dayo was asking for the sources of my stats not because he was challenging the source but because he wanted to know. He wanted to know because he wanted to prove a point. A point which has history on this thread. . . . After numerous pleas, I gave him the source. THen you come with your garbage which at that time is utterly irrelevant and out of place.

4llerbuntu:

just dey look your own, when anybody don quote u stats, just shekpe for im grandpapa if im nor fit produce source.

After providing the source of the stats and everyone moving on, you come back with the above. Especially when my source was not challenged; only requested for.

Why should I not ask what purpose your post serves then? SMH!

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019 / Bayern Munich Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.