Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists (8948 Views)

Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Foil Terrorists Attack On Yobe Town, Recover Weapons / Operation Hadin Kai: Dozens Of Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists Killed - MNJTF / Operation Hadin Kai (OPHK): Nigerian Army Renames Operation In The North East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
OPERATION HADIN KAI: TROOPS ELIMINATE SIX ISWAP TERRORISTS... Recover Arms Ammunition, other items

Troops of 25 Brigade operating under the aegis of Joint Task Force, North East, Operation HADIN KAI (OPHK) have neutralised 4 terrorists of the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) on Wednesday 01 September 2021.

The terrorists who were on espionage along Damboa-Bulabulin- Maiduguri road ran into a fighting patrol team at Kukawa and were neutralised in the fire fight that ensued with the troops. On further exploitation after the encounter, the gallant troops recovered from the terrorists, four AK 47 rifles and four Magazines, each loaded with 30 rounds of 7.62mm (Special) ammunition.

In a separate operation, troops of 195 Battalion, Sector 1 OPHK in conjunction with elements of Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) at Dusman-Muna Garage, Borno state have eliminated two ISWAP terrorists in an ambush operation conducted along an identified ISWAP terrorists' crossing point at Musari village.The troops also captured and destroyed an ISWAP logistics vehicle conveying assorted goods and contraband items belonging to members of the terrorist group. Items recovered by troops from the terrorists' vehicle are two bags of Hemp (Cannabis Sativa), 2 bags of Detergent,120 packets of mosquito coils, l2 mosquito nets and five textile materials. Other items recovered are two bycicles, two bags of beans, a bag of corn and some quantity of fish.

The Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya has commended the troops for their operational exploits and urged them to maintain the aggressive posture in order to decisively root out the terrorists from their enclaves.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
2 Sep 21

5 Likes

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2021

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by ogododo: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
E choke cool
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by headbasher96(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
And u will pardon the one surrendering and court martial soldiers that refuse to fight with obsolete weapons

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by TarOrfeeek: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
These are propaganda images

NA how is the vegetation where your men are with the truck and mounted guns different from where the lone man is lying on the ground?

When you come to the SE and SS, you spray your bullets so brazenly that even broom sticks are hit with AK-47 rounds.

Now you're in your home ground, you're suddenly so respectful of human rights at the detriment of Officers and Men at the fronts.

NA you are a partial, complicit and Jihad tolerant group of salary earning bandits.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Mr2019(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Damn
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by InfiniteX2: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Adedotguy: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
grin
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Heartmender1: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lori iro..

Old video.

cry
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by brainpulse: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Good work by our military. The IPOB terrorist and all their supporters should also be treated and executed in same manner.

4 Likes

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Sirjamo: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
They are coming to rubbish it since the casualties was not from our side

4 Likes

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by blinking001(m): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kill them all, send their dead bodies to the cleaners. Nobody messes with the Nigerian State and goes scot free. I hope this serves as a lesson to IPOB terrorists and all those causing problems for our darling nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by duro4chang(m): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Naija!!! I hail you.
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Totilopussylick(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pantami will not be happy about this.
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Gadafii: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kill them all and harvest their souls join.

2 Likes

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by WibusJaga: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2021

So na all these ragtag & hungry looking terrorists that are causing so much headache to our multi-billion-budget state-sponsored soldiers.
It's OK.
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
They said 6 but I am seeing just one person I don't know whether he is dead or just resting... we want close view , they can add makeup wound to make it look real... ndi Ala

2 Likes

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Daniiel: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
H
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Elostar: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
9ja army and lie ehhh, u killed 4 all e their weapon, but u are busy snapping pic js of urself's, I just saw one innocent hunter, where are the others or their weapons, intact idontbelieveit, the one that annoy me so mush is this idiot name that supposed to be in ESN is here been used to later waste, ONYEMA ONYEARA NWAEKWensu efulefu
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Elostar: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mtchew

A drop in Ocean
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by bizzibodi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na only one suspected dead terrorists I saw oo!others killed has resurrected & flee with bullet wounds, one left his AK behind,couldn't see d seized truck laden with weeds,corn,beans... pictures don't lies.

1 Like

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
No offence but I have learnt never to believe this chronic liars... just take a look at the pictures very well...we can only see 1 dead body and they killed 6 � if you say they burnt them with the truck God go damage you �
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by jumper524(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

These are propaganda images

NA how is the vegetation where your men are with the truck and mounted guns different from where the lone man is lying on the ground?

When you come to the SE and SS, you spray your bullets so brazenly that even broom sticks are hit with AK-47 rounds.

Now you're in your home ground, you're suddenly so respectful of human rights at the detriment of Officers and Men at the fronts.

NA you are a partial, complicit and Jihad tolerant group of salary earning bandits.

even if dem give you video, you go still call am propaganda. People like you are the reasons why we no longer get facts because even if you see am, na the one wey dey your mind you go choose.

1 Like

Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by Donspicey: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
The corpes disappear? shocked.....

Their so called ESN men pictures full everwhere.....
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by winterfell007(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Useless Miliatary. Can't possibly win a war when faced with a standing army. Nonsense country
Re: Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists by nick50(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pictures or I don't believe it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction / FG Secures Financial Partner For $27.9Bn Escravos Seaport Industrial Complex / Why Do I Hate Nigeria So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.