Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (63077 Views)

Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos) / Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (photos) / Flood Takes Over Houses In Lekki After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Haakeem(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Flash flood...it happens all over the world, so is not extra ordinary.
Do you no whats even the meaning of flash flood?So it this small flood you are calling flash flood....in other country there is no need to rain before they encounter such disaster,you would just be in your house the you would see water burst into you house and countinue rising...why it is called flash flood is because it would'nt last up till 10-15mins before all the water goes down and those that are not there before would nt believe such happened.

2 Likes

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Emergingnation(m): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:
If [s]you have been to South East..... You will know they are empty barrels and wickedness is in their DNA. [/s]
Says Fulani Muslim stunts, that wickedness is their gene

2 Likes

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by pickatyoubackup: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is not to bad compared to Lagos when it gets flooded.

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
After spraying money up n down.
Just to show off , you mean not one can do sth meaningful in the billionaires state?
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
I'm not against Journalism and highlights of our political ineptitude.

But BBC Hausa has never called out the Northern Oligarch for the many issues bedeviling the North.

Why are they now so invested in uploading pictures of a flooded road in Owerri. Something that looks ordinary in the sense that after Rainfall, water takes time before flowing out.

BBC Igbo should either tell positive Igbo stories or they should start making comics.

So becos BBC hausa no get sense to expose the northern government BBC Igbo should follow suit? U should be happy they are been exposed so they will be urged to work on the road. Allow the North to decay cos that's what they good at and doing right now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by chatinent: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Biggie Belle Company.
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Boiyooo: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mehn P*ssy just dey hungry me anyhow this night. Ajus taya
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by rickleye: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
See water and then they will complain of drought undecided
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Orangebasket: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

But BBC Hausa has never called out the Northern Oligarch for the many issues bedeviling the North.

Why are they now so invested in uploading pictures of a flooded road in Owerri. Something that looks ordinary in the sense that after Rainfall, water takes time before flowing out.

BBC Igbo should either tell positive Igbo stories or they should start making comics.
So you'd rather they cover up the shame of igbo governors?? And tomorrow you will come out and say buhari is the reason why the East is suffering Onye nzuzu!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Money then go use build the road them use an go fvck Imsu girls for hotel

7 Likes

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Hushmoni: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You no get sense oga. What are supposed to be doing mugu?

2 Likes

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by rosinkkit: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
You see, this kind of thing is why I don't understand this whole Biafra agitation.

If the Igbo leaders can't sort out these basic infrastructure issues now, what kind of magic are they going to use to do it under 'Biafra'?

Is it that the new nation's declaration will automatically inject them with an angelic substance that will suddenly transform them into selfless, visionary leaders?

Or is there some set of new leaders of faultless, impeccable character, hiding somewhere, and just waiting for the new nation to be declared, to unleash their societal transformation away from the current 'zooship'?

It's a real mystery.

6 Likes

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
PLEASE, what can be more ZOOISH than this.?

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Hushmoni: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Imo state no get any good road road. Even the new roads under construction are spoiling immediately even while it's not completed.

4 Likes

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Royalty0001: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

so you want us to degenerate to the very level of the northerners who hide and condole evil all in the name of some tribalistic sentiments? No we are way bigger than that, its better we point out the errors in our land so that it can be corrected, that's how you get a better society. But by condoning evil you will end up with not just bad governance but also terrorists, bandits other vices

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tilunbu again.
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Cyberterror: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:
If you have been to South East..... You will know they are empty barrels and wickedness is in their DNA.
No be lie you talk sha.

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Emmerlee(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
All these are caused by Tinubu and Hausa-Fulani who sent down rain to come and flood the streets of Owerri.

Tinubu and Hausa-Fulani has refused to build proper drainage system in Owerri Imo state.

Ah you are not even Igbo. No wonder grin

5 Likes

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by ZeusP(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Poor Drainage
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Celestine220: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigeria may have the highest number of candidates of hell fire.. Ayam tired of being a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by zikter(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
The irony of it is, wait let this happen in Lagos first and you will see the meltdown here. Nobody will remember flash flood o. It will be words like overhype slum, glorified slum and tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by miraculousGod(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
there's no big deal, flooding is a world wide issue
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

It's ur type dt ditch Nig into d rut it's wallowing in!

Not calling a spade, a spade, is d reason things are droopy in d nation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Rumundele(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na so I enter this flooded road with my car, the kind of sound I am hearing now is not pleasant at all.
If i turn my steering now I will be hearing whiiinnnn until i stop turning the steering, anytime i turn it i hear the whiinnn sound. This never happen before o.
I am confused now.
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Ordinarybob: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Yes aren't supposed to, but this road was built by the man on sit but was damaged before he could even commission it so when we see bad thing and keep quiet it continues but when we speak on it it dies down that's why those suffering in the north would continue to suffer for keeping mum

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Banmeallday: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Becaus una make too much noise, saying you are educated and civilized...and love cow like Obi Cubana....yet you call others e-jots but see your land- no road, no airport to fly international no world class stadium and no nothing.

Someone is trying to change that but you call him miscreant and keep quiet like your governors...

SO yes, show the filth that is there

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by slowice(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Omo if you see GRA port harcourt today.... Flood everywhere, na so cars dey spoil for every corner
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Celestine220: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Every Nigerian politician will make heaven..

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by uba1991: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Better than Abia
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by ilovebole(f): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Still Paying a 100% for your Jumia orders when a voucher is available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija / FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.