Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (63069 Views)

Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos) / Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (photos) / Flood Takes Over Houses In Lekki After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
All these are caused by Tinubu and Hausa-Fulani who sent down rain to come and flood the streets of Owerri.

Tinubu and Hausa-Fulani has refused to build proper drainage system in Owerri Imo state.

SHAMELESS SIMPLYLEO

I HAVE YOUR DATA

YOU CAN NEVER HIDE

I KNOW YOU REACH YOUR HOUSE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Chiefwhipp: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Come and eat.. food is served

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
What exactly is happening in my state?
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
BBC is doing a very good job, please expose them more, they have a lot of projects at hand, but they will abandon it and lavish the money, useless leaders sad
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by brosom(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
I'm not against Journalism and highlights of our political ineptitude.

But BBC Hausa has never called out the Northern Oligarch for the many issues bedeviling the North.

Why are they now so invested in uploading pictures of a flooded road in Owerri. Something that looks ordinary in the sense that after Rainfall, water takes time before flowing out.

BBC Igbo should either tell positive Igbo stories or they should start making comics.
We re not Northerners my friend, so don't expect out ways to be same.
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SHEBI THEM SABI DO STAY-AT-HOME,EH LET THEM CONTINUE NA,TILL THEY FINISH ECONOMY FOR THERE SIDE.sad

There. Over there (Yonder: obsolete)

With or without sit at home, this occurrence is natural. I don't even know why people make a case out of nothing.

Anyway! Jobless people who console themselves by ranting online
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHAMELESS SIMPLYLEO

I HAVE YOUR DATA

YOU CAN NEVER HIDE

I KNOW YOU REACH YOUR HOUSE

Igbos and Stupidity are like 5 and 6.
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by effort1: 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
All these are caused by Tinubu and Hausa-Fulani who sent down rain to come and flood the streets of Owerri.

Tinubu and Hausa-Fulani has refused to build proper drainage system in Owerri Imo state.

Please remind me, which party is ruling in imo State?

2 Likes

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by GambaOsaka: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is fulani's fault.
Their cows ate all the grasses so there was no place for the ground to mop the water.
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by observanc1: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

But BBC Hausa has never called out the Northern Oligarch for the many issues bedeviling the North.

Why are they now so invested in uploading pictures of a flooded road in Owerri. Something that looks ordinary in the sense that after Rainfall, water takes time before flowing out.

BBC Igbo should either tell positive Igbo stories or they should start making comics.
have u ever listened to BBC hausa to know what they are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos and Stupidity are like 5 and 6.

SHUT THAT DIRTY CROOKED MOUTH OF YOURS!!! EKPA!

2 Likes

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT THAT DIRTY CROOKED MOUTH OF YOURS!!! EKPA!

HdahgfsHm

Next
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Drizzy5001:
BBC is doing a very good job, please expose them more, they have a lot of projects at hand, but they will abandon it and lavish the money, useless leaders sad
It has nothing to do with useless. It just flash flood thats happen after heavy rainfall.

It happens everywhere. Nothing new about it.
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by codemaniacs: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

rule 1 rule 2

OAM4J Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA semid4lyfe honeric01
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
So this flood is not enough for my brother righteousness2 to ascertain it an end time apocalyptic flood, since its not in the USA?

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:
If you have been to South East..... You will know they are empty barrels and wickedness is in their DNA.
What about south west that filled with witches, wizards, Thugs, agberos and street urchins.

Wickedness is your blood. Children of fallen Angel Lucifer odudwa.

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Same thing happened in PH .... Nigeria lacks good drainage system
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Werehkpe: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Oga fix your house. If the leaders of the Niger Delta use their federal alocations welland honestly, BBC Ibo will not be using poor roads to "mock" you.

Better stop accusing an outisder for the mess in your house. FIX THE MESS YOURSELF
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

HdahgfsHm

Next

FUTA JALON WANDERER

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by ezenna191(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
And they shamelessly answer Eastern Heartland
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by computer0810(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

U r a fool for neglecting d advantages of such......let d north cover up there stupidity and remain backward while d south exposes d south to get develop

Meanwhile if it was ogun state nw u will be celebrating and insulting d governor

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Victerica:
Let us be sincere:

Most of these Igbo states are an eyesore to behold.

Igbos, you people, should start saying the truths to yourselves.

Hold your state Governors' balls so that they can sit up.

Even if Biafra will come, it will not happen now.
Which eyesore ? Useless thing!

Have you travel out of your brown roof backward region ? You stay in your face me I face you slum in oshogbo and be typing this rubbish.

Go and demolished those brown roof archaic backward building that is use for skull mining that litter's ibadan , osogbo, abeokuta etc

South west has the highest number of slums. Oyo and ogun even your overhyped Lagos. That why the region is called slumphisticated region.

2/3 of your region should be demolished with bulldozer because it is a disgrace and an eyesore! It is a fact!

Just because ordinary flash flood thats happen every where including in your backward region . You come here dey talk rubbish.

Some Igbo villages and towns are more develop more than cities in your backward region. It is fact!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by drakeskull(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
You won't see the fucker Righteousness2 and Holinessforever here but if Na USA news, dem go de ejaculate on am. Bunch of nitwit
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by socialmediaman: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You kind of made a point here. Heavy rainfalls cause flooding everywhere in the world. This one happened in London just over a month ago:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/25/weather/uk-london-floods-transport/index.html

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by philisto: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
They should have specify the village or the area in imo state
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Jonathan39: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
The stay at home pain you no be small grin grin
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SHEBI THEM SABI DO STAY-AT-HOME,EH LET THEM CONTINUE NA,TILL THEY FINISH ECONOMY FOR THERE SIDE.sad
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Cantonese: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Victerica:
Let us be sincere:

Most of these Igbo states are an eyesore to behold.

Igbos, you people, should start saying the truths to yourselves.

Hold your state Governors' balls so that they can sit up.

Even if Biafra will come, it will not happen now.

Can you tell us which of the South eastern states you have visited? And who told you that “most of these Igbo states are in eyesore to behold”?
Can you tell us which of the states of Nigeria is not an eyesore to behold?

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by orlaglobal234: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is not new to me because Imo state people has been used to flooding problems every rainy season. so, you don't need to worry yourself about that they're derived joy and happiness from it
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by justking(m): 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pity
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
So why is BBC showing it? Is flooding new? I'm sure no one died in Owerri. Today floods killed people in New York. Na everywhere spoil o.

1 Like

Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by UCHIHAmask: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

I rebuke you,it seems that you are the worst of them all...
someone might assume that your complaint is born of your positive thoughts towards Igbo's,I don't think so but if it is,then you do more bad than the good you intend...let the world,including naive nigerians and biafrans know the decay in existence,isn't that why we want out(Biafra),bother not about the north.

only Nigerians feel that saving face and hiding the truth is a good way to go,besides,you also proved our disunity by comparing BBC hausa to BBC igbo instead of condemning your government's ineptitudes..
Re: Flooded Owerri, Imo State After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

no worry urself thunderstorms and Firestorm go soon visit their station

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Issues Flood Alert, Says 14 States May Record Heavy Rainfall / Photos From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos- Metronaija / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.