Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters (10089 Views)

Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) / Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by akmath: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
To me, if I’m to pick between Osinbajo or Akeredolu for president, I’ll pick this akeredolu..

He seems more rugged with his intelligence..

I just don’t think osinbajo is that rugged at all..
The Northerners and APC are rooting for Osinbade because they want someone they can use as toy, but make him become presido before you go see the real him. How many minutes e dey take make person become rugged...

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
I'll fully support him if not for anything but because my wife is about to have a baby and it's zero hospital bills

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by Stakeholders(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
To me, if I’m to pick between Osinbajo or Akeredolu for president, I’ll pick this akeredolu..

Seconded
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by Bamzyriches451: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na them
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by teepain: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

Looks like we fail to appreciate the constitutional limitations of deputies (deputy Governors) and (deputy Presidents) in this part of the world.

Atiku was a "rugged" VP but we saw how it ended for him between him and OBJ. Yaradua's cabal was playing ping-pong with GEJ until death snatched Yaradua and they couldn't play the hide and seek game anymore. Or do you want to talk about VP Namadi Sambo.

I didn't think too much of Osinbajo until he appointed Onnoghen as substantive CJN inspite of the fact that Buhari had refused to confirm Onnoghen.

And the second event was when he sacked the then DG DSS (Mamman Daura, Buhari's cousin and part of the cabal).

It takes a lot of courage and conviction to do what he did even when his principal's body language suggested that he (the principal) was not favourably disposed to taking such actions.

How more rugged could a VP be?

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by Stakeholders(m): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
austinvsb:
Akeredolu (and maybe Amaechi - because of his works in railway transformation) is the only mainstream politician I will vote for if there is to be an election in 2023.

That combination cannot stand in this country, we all know religion is also determinant factor in Nigeria politics. So Christian Christian cannot work for President so also Muslim Muslim
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by Kirchoffs: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:
Akeredolu can't have it, he will undermine Yoruba interest. We are seeing the result in Ondo state.... We want pure blood Yoruba man
Y don't you face your sokoto state idiôt
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by techWriter1: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
I will referendum for you aketi
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kirchoffs:
Y don't you face your sokoto state idiôt

Are you Yoruba man?
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by DEROX: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:
Akeredolu can't have it, he will undermine Yoruba interest. We are seeing the result in Ondo state.... We want pure blood Yoruba man
how is he undermining it
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
DEROX:
how is he undermining it

Go and ask Ondo people
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by Bngf: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by Cappoditutti: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

If he was in Osinbajo's shoes I doubt if he would do differently, there are some powerful cabal beyond what you see, they can silence whoever is not going according to their dictates. Trust me he would fall in line, except he's the commander in chief.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by DEROX: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:

Go and ask Ondo people
He has been clearly against the fulani herdsmen so what do you mean
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
DEROX:
He has been clearly against the fulani herdsmen so what do you mean

He employed many non Ondo people at the disadvantage of ondo indigenes. He's being manipulated by his wife and her relative.
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by DEROX: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
SlyDev:

He employed many non Ondo people at the disadvantage of ondo indigenes. He's being manipulated by his wife and her relative.
ohh now i get, thats how most men do even jonathan was controlled by patience And those manipulators will never say a good thing about him or yorubas just watch and see, anyway he wont be there for life undecided i heard it before during his election actually.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by CoolAmbience(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

Fashola is more rugged, intelligent, action-packed and result-oriented than the duo combined.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by Iretii0511(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Fashola is more rugged, intelligent, action-packed and result-oriented than the duo combined.

You don’t know Aketi. That man is highly rugged. He stands by his word. Go and check his history with the NBA. I don’t think any Nigerian politician is as intelligently rugged as Aketi. I wish he really can be the president but north will never allow him because they are scared of him.
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by raphaeladeyele: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by CoolAmbience(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2021
Iretii0511:

You don’t know Aketi. That man is highly rugged. He stands by his word. Go and check his history with the NBA. I don’t think any Nigerian politician is as intelligently rugged as Aketi. I wish he really can be the president but north will never allow him because they are scared of him.

What were his landmark achievements in the NBA and Ondo state?

For me, Fashola fits more and has some sort of deeper national configuration, with all the other attributes that we have mentioned.

Aketi, for me, is more of a regionalist. The anti open grazing law supported by him and most Southern governors proves this.

This is a very sensitive issue. It is more of a North versus South affair. Whether it is good or not isn't the subject of discussion.

Restricted / defined grazing areas; herders - farmers documentation & enhanced interfaces; greater engagement & responsibility for communities as well as traditional institutions etc, would be a much more nationalistic approach.

I have lived everywhere in Nigeria, and I know exactly what I am saying. Nigeria is much more complex than many Nigerians can fathom.

There has never being only one solution to a problem, no matter how complex.
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by ofiko123(m): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Even if he runs, can he really win??
Re: Akeredolu Dismisses 2023 Presidential Posters by Iretii0511(m): 8:56am On Sep 03, 2021
CoolAmbience:

What were his landmark achievements in the NBA and Ondo state?

For me, Fashola fits more and has some sort of deeper national configuration, with all the other attributes that we have mentioned.

Aketi, for me, is more of a regionalist. The anti open grazing law supported by him and most Southern governors proves this.

This is a very sensitive issue. It is more of a North versus South affair. Whether it is good or not isn't the subject of discussion.

Restricted / defined grazing areas; herders - farmers documentation & enhanced interfaces; greater engagement & responsibility for communities as well as traditional institutions etc, would be a much more nationalistic approach.

I have lived everywhere in Nigeria, and I know exactly what I am saying. Nigeria is much more complex than many Nigerians can fathom.

There has never being only one solution to a problem, no matter how complex.

I knew people like you who try so hard to be politically correct will always dislike the bold move Aketi made regarding anti open grazing law.

What you fail to realise is that north and south runs on different era of development wether you agree or not. At the current stage of development in the southern part of the country, open grazing will continue to cause unrest in the country and taking that bold move will force headers to embrace modern system of animal husbandry which will move the country forward.

You want to know about his achievements as NBA president? Please go read up on it.

As for your argument about being nationalistic, I will urge you to check his appointments even as a governor of Ondo and come back to talk about not being nationalistic in his approach to governance.

I’m not Yoruba and wasn’t Aketi’s fan when he was elected as governor (I actually don’t like any Nigerian politician) but if I see what can benefit the future of the country, I don’t hold back because of my dislike for political office holders.

I will prefer an Aketi candidacy to Fashola. Another guy I will like is our vp. Dude is just being calm because of his position as vp. Given a chance at presidency, that guy will surprise many people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

23 Years Later, Dele Giwa's Killers-ibb And Cohorts- Walk Free ! / NNPC Completes Payment Of N450 Billion Debt To FG / Jonathan Calls For Electronic Voting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.