Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,915 members, 7,848,698 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA (14400 Views)

Bandits Broke Into Five Flats At NDA (pix) / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by funkybroyouknow: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
see young man's life wasted for nothing
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by begge: 1:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Zoo military without no files
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Bigchristo: 1:52am On Sep 03, 2021
dre11:

The Military High Command has refused to give details of the condition of Major Christopher Datong who was abducted when armed men broke into...

https://dailytrust.com/military-refuses-to-give-update-on-major-abducted-at-nda
Nobody Dey share update again oh, including Nigeria Military, Abeg if you want update ask Lai Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Habib101: 4:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Billions of naira is been poured in the military every year but the insecurity hasn't come to a 10% lower level not to talk of zero, it has turn to business, u pack your share another one come pack hin share too,
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Habib101: 4:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Lalami3232:
Make una dey fool unasef!!!
I rather waste my precious time on BBN or bet9ja shop than for me to listen all these una fairytale script.
Who get money to leave this con3 and he/she still dey here, know say na you be ur own personal village people
Am telling you man, I promise to my self say I go travell abroad few countries before I live this world, and that na 95% on it business related and enjoying experience new things
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Chochovini: 5:05am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Derail:
When you count from 1 to 1 million, your lips would never touch until you get to 1 million......try it!
. Your point?
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Chochovini: 5:14am On Sep 03, 2021
I‘m I the only one who observed that it‘s ONLY Christian officers that were targetted in the planned attack?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Chochovini: 5:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Bigchristo:
Nobody Dey share update again oh, including Nigeria Military, Abeg if you want update ask Lai Mohammed
. Interesting... Just as if you need some really good eggs go ask a goat.
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by chidi2003(m): 5:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Benbellamor:
We the Civilians want to start protecting the Army
You got my back! Push ahead Dude!
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by West2019(m): 5:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Uslese NA
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Credible source say the army asked his family to pay the ransom themselves.
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Arda1000(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2021
toxtimmy:
Lol...bbn or bet9ja...you for kukumo just start to dey trek to a con3 outside naija.... You go dey watch and wash bbn or bet9ja while the naija borders go soon close.

Na bbn naija people dey watch when Buhari dey back door be president ..lol

na reason me how we fit trek from here to Germany grin
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by BakingPowder247: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Thought news said he has been killed
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by BakingPowder247: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Arda1000:
The jungle is now thicker
The path to Egypt or lybia
Is now hard
but you can still aim for the stars
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by KingWarri: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Lalami3232:
I rather waste my precious time on BBN or bet9ja shop than for me to listen all these una fairytale script.
Who get money to leave this con3 and he/she still dey here, know say na you be ur own personal village people
Awon Gamblers cheesy don't worry our pay day is here....
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by tfelicityk(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2021
How does the update affect you?

It is their need to know basis.

Are you not tired of reading concocted stories on the matter?
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by KingWarri: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Arda1000:
Obob ur pidgin English now D.I.E... I sepem for you...

Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:47am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Derail:
When you count from 1 to 1 million, your lips would never touch until you get to 1 million......try it!

Looooooooooooool, walahi youare funny. You made me try it, although at a point I had to jump to one million to confirm.

Trying to count the other numbers with lips touching each other sounded funny.

Loool
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Lastmankc(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Assuming this attack took place in the east,all the young men in the east must have been killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Psoul(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2021
The kind of stories/revelations we will hear between 3 to 5 years after the tenure of this Buhari regime ehnnnn.....people will run mad.
When they start telling us all the secret things they did, even to cry, you no go get strength to cry.
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by chikwasoloye(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2021
They have killed the major since. Watched the video online
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Germi9: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Soja kidnap Soja
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by faste: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Shameless organisation ...fellow Nigerians only the Navy and Airforce are worth joining....don't say we didn't warn you.
I beg to disagree,they are all the same!
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Bigchristo: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Chochovini:
. Interesting... Just as if you need some really good eggs go ask a goat.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by Juell(m): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
patriotic007:
That major is gone.....his family should just move on
So easy for you to say cos you're not in anyway related to him.
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by TechQe: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lalami3232:

If what's in my thread interests you, join this movement. It's in your hands wink
Re: Christopher Datong: Military Refuses To Give Update On Major Abducted At NDA by BakingPowder247: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2021
chikwasoloye:
They have killed the major since. Watched the video online
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Osun State Gov Rauf Aregbesola Son, Kabiru Arrested In Lagos / EFCC Arrests Amnesty Office Consultants And Contractors Over Billion Naira Scam / 29,581 displaced Nigerians return from neighboring countries (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.