Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) (45497 Views)

Gov. Ortom: Even When I’m On My Wife And Remember The IDP s, I Go Flat / Our Vigilantes Will Arrest Benue Governor, Ortom When He Leaves Office Over His / Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by GenesisForums: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB81UHsQZxI

Governor Samuel Ortom on Monday bemoaned the perennial displacement of residents across Benue, saying the plight of people living in camps for the internally displaced has been giving him erectile dysfunction.

At a public function near the capital Makurdi, Mr Ortom said President Muhammadu Buhari and special duties minister George Akume have failed to support him in his fight against killer herdsmen, working against the interest of Benue people instead.

Mr Ortom said there was “no way as a leader” would he feel comfortable knowing that thousands of his people have been displaced from their villages by killer herdsmen who were on a conquest to take lands from indigenous Benue settlers.

“Even when I am on top of my wife and I remember the people who are in IDP camps…” Mr Ortom said with a pause for camera effect. A male voice in the audience then helped him to conclude his sentence, saying “It goes flat,” to which the governor then responded with a smile.

Mr Ortom has been locked in fierce political confrontation with Mr Buhari and his appointees following his decision to implement a ban on open grazing of cattle by herders of Mr Buhari’s ethnic Fulani stock.

The president has insisted that he would not support a ban on open grazing and tried to force states to bow to the federal government on the appropriation solution to the crisis, which has left thousands killed and untold damage caused to assets and livelihoods since Mr Buhari assumed office in 2015.

The president has faced criticism for pushing the interest of herdsmen while showing little sympathy to victims of their brutality, including from members of his ruling APC. He has vigorously denied the claims and said his administration has implemented a series of security, administrative and financial solutions to mitigate the crisis.

https://gazettengr.com/benue-idps-governor-ortom-blames-buhari-killer-herdsmen-for-erectile-dysfunction/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2021
This man too useless

192 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by longetivity(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2021
I don't why I found this funny grin

234 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by KillMNKnow(f): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2021
grin Whoever comes with this headlines @gazette I love you!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by longetivity(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2021
supportnija:
This is man too useless
You are more yusles zone b

380 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2021
You can never be depressed if you have data in Nigeria

621 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by longetivity(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin
y U dey shine ur gworo teeth

28 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by internationalman(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
You couldn't walk and you are blaming a cripple..

Buhari has long lost the potency of his dîck too why do you think his wife is always on the run..

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2021
This man isnt proactive oh. Buy arms, give your people on those flash points, automatic weapons. Let em patrol the zones regularly. Form security network with local people. Or better still, each person should arm up in their house, so it doesn't look like ortom sanction their owning weapons

17 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2021
supportnija:
This is man too useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:
You couldn't walk and you are blaming a cripple..

Buhari has long lost the potency of his dîck too why do you think his wife is always on the run..

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Nonpartisan1: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2021
The same thing as IPOB Terrorists...They blame Buhari for their foolishness..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Dproperties: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2021
grin

Where's Aisha Buhari?

Let her take the 2 men to the other room for testing � angry grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by SarkinYarki: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2021
cheesy cheesy..Ortom just set himself up for Mematic drags

6 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Dproperties: 11:21am On Sep 03, 2021
grin

Where's Aisha Buhari?

Let her take the 2 men to the other room for testing angry grin grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by DDDEnterprises: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Hope you recover undecided
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by illicit(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Next time, let your wife be on top....

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
longetivity:
You are more yusles zone b
You are a fool to quote me

11 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Ruggedniggaone: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Last last na ortorm go kill buhari

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by garfield1: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Last last na ortorm go kill buhari

You mean he will kill himself?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Nonpartisan1: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by sapientia(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Shebi he wanted to be mad

He has been helped

5 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by Faiththatworks(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmmm
Mr Governor,thank you for your honesty,at least we are sure Mr Governor will never be the Randy type.
Mr Governor's comment shows how dearly he holds the people in the IDP camp in Benue state.
For those who regularly go on top of women according to MR Governor,that's the least time u will ever think of anything talkless of people in IDP camp.
God will give MR Governor the strength to settle the people in Benue IDP camp and put an end to the menace of the Fulani murderous terriorist bandits.
Fulani killer herdsmen have turned MR Governor to a one minute man,shame on them.
God bless MR Governor,God bless Benue state and God bless Nigeria.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by BigRocky: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ortom has become a thorn on the flesh of buhari and his cabal's

29 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by JAMO84: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is what happen when you talk too much, you end up saying rubbish.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by JimmyDarmody: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin Buhari so you're the reason why the governor's wife kept ringing my phone by 2am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by FakeUnity: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abokey Mugus up there didn't even the body of the news from genesisforums the abokey fake news peddler. cheesy
Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by alizma: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Vickyvice:
This man isnt proactive oh. Buy arms, give your people on those flash points, automatic weapons. Let em patrol the zones regularly. Form security network with local people
Some of you don't know what government is all about. As much as many of us are against the killer heardsmen, there are certain things that an individual cannot do under the law irrespective of the excuses the person has.

9 Likes

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
You see your life... grin grin grin

Funny people.

Re: Ortom: When I Am On Top Of My Wife & Remember The IDPs, I Go Flat (Video) by olola4(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okay sir, but we need video evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / See What Slay Queen Is Doing With PT Presidential Candidate / Man Prays Against Buhari's Victory In 2019 Election At The APC Giant Broom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.