Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment (28982 Views)

Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men / Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country / Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by DigitB: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

USA Built on Godly Principles is Exporting Lgbt, effeminatism , Abortions and all sort of Evils to the world.

China that does Know GOD, respects Godly Principles. And you ask why China is advancing and USA Dwindling ?

GOD is no Respecter of Persons!
They that Honor HIM , HE Honors. They that Despise HIM, HE Despises.

Continue the good work man.

More strength to you.

I'm glad you never respond to these candidates of Hades that attack you always on this forum.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Ishilove: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Modrov:

What is happening in China is the Communist Party asserting its dominance.

China is supposed to be a communist country...but since the late 1970's, it has become more and more capitalist. What we are seeing is the government striking back against the symbols of capitalism...especially the celebs who personify 'individualism' and 'parasitic lifestyles' which go against the collectivism ethos of the Party.

Also, Ma got himself into trouble by offering some criticism of Party policies. That's why he got into trouble. In Communist countries, you do not criticse or question the Party.
Thank you. I had to go read up on what happened.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Bobrisky, James brown and other gender benders should be arrested, they're a cancer to not just Nigeria but Yoruba society at it's core.

It won't happen in Nigeria where a lot of northerners are homosexuals and lesbians.

It can happen in a Yoruba nation though because our culture frowns on such.

4 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by ilovebole(f): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Still Paying a 100% for your Jumia orders when a voucher is available? � USE '' BRFSTYLER'' to get 10% off all your orders....
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Karleb(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2021
Some of these LGBTQ+ dey over do am.

E go come be like say their only problem in life.

A certain interrrrsecherry only post about the fact that she is intersex, I mean, Buhari economy no Dey affect your intersex? undecided

3 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Chiffy: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Awon Derinle ati Bobrisky
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by felixnkubi: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2021
so no more BTS or all those kpop men that look like dolls anymore! it is well, I find China banning it stupid but it is a wise move also
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Tomilola360: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:
Jack Ma 'spectacularly fell from grace'? How?

We need some of these regulations in Nigeria, though. All the James Browns and Brobriskys will be chased back into the shadows and sordid peripheries of society where they belong.

You want to islamize the country or what?
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by NinjaMetahuman: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:

We need some of these regulations in Nigeria, though. All the James Browns and Brobriskys will be chased back into the shadows and sordid peripheries of society where they belong.
is James Brown and Bobroky the number 1 problem the country is facing?

You can't eat 3 square meal a day and NEPA won't give you light to sleep at night, but your number 1 priority is bobrosky and James Brown.

Typical.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by grandstar(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2021
Cousin9999:

They sent him to a gulag, made him stop any monopoly activities, and they're making him "donate" to the government.

His crime was that he criticized China's financial policy. The Communist Party took it personally.

If Xi Jinping becomes too authoritarian, dissent many begin to build against him.

2 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by anambraamaka: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2021
China no send anybody. US don tire for them
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by BarrElChapo(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

USA Built on Godly Principles is Exporting Lgbt, effeminatism , Abortions and all sort of Evils to the world.

China that does Know GOD, respects Godly Principles. And you ask why China is advancing and USA Dwindling ?

This is stupendously fallacious jeez ! You're a religious fanatic cheesy

P.S. No one on here who is truly a Christian should take you seriously honestly. Learn this is basic knowledge o but learn.

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by grandstar(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

USA built on godly principles? Dehumanizing slavery was legal until 1864. Afterwards, segregation was legal for another hundred years. Europeans were scandalized about how easy it was to get a divorce in 19th century USA

There are no godly principles here.

2 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Flamemignon1(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2021
There's nothing like manly for crying out loud. Masculinity has different facets, there's no right way or wrong way to be a man and being a man is not associated with mannerisms

2 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by angelfallz(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2021
Very good.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by angelfallz(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2021
Lol USA was built on godly principles, that is not even argument.
Using slavery to say that USA was not built on godly principles is wrong.
Didn't Abraham have a slave girl?

grandstar:

USA built on godly principles? Dehumanizing slavery was legal until 1864. Afterwards, segregation was legal for another hundred years. Europeans were scandalized about how easy it was to get a divorce in 19th century USA

There are no godly principles here.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Flamemignon1(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Karleb:
Some of these LGBTQ+ dey over do am.

E go come be like say their only problem in life.

A certain interrrrsecherry only post about the fact that she is intersex, I mean, Buhari economy no Dey affect your intersex? undecided
You will never know oppression until it hits you in the face. Don't gaslight queer issues because they don't affect you because from now till the end of time, you will never understand the self hate, the turmoil, the pain, the stares etc that comes with that life, something that's natural or better still, stick to your stones if you "strykes" don't want to get educated about gender and sexuality.

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Flamemignon1(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2021
esthel:
What shocked the guy should have moved his business to an European country
Europe doesn't support monopoly either
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:45am On Sep 04, 2021
China doesn't want SIMPS and beta male in their country..
They want Masculine men that can hold their own down and put any potential Feminist in the doldrums of obscurity..

Nice one..
Nigeria should learn from China..

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by HopeAlive16(f): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

Thanks for always putting God first regardless of the backlash you receive here.

3 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by olarid01: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2021
grandstar:

His crime was that he criticized China's financial policy. The Communist Party took it personally.

If Xi Jinping becomes too authoritarian, dissent many begin to build against him.

He criticized the financial policy while enjoying the Monopoly and having a company perform the activities of a bank without being subjected to the same regulating. Very stupid of him to be candid
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2021
NewDawnEra:
I am El Nest, Permit me to share with you an opportunity to earn a very unique crypto currency for free and I mean totaly at no cost by mining it on your mobile phone. The same way people mined bitcoin freely back in 2009.

Its is easy and it is not a scam ( it's free - no money is involved).

It was invented by PhDs from Stanford University, and now has 23+ million users world wide.
The name is Pi, and its valued at 1Pi = $ 100 upon launch in December. But now you can mine it free before launch.

If you are not interested, it's fine, but no harm in gathering future valuabke assets with zero investment.

If you're interested, and you want to position yourself before it launches in December 2021, then indicate by sending me a WhatsApp message on

0 8 0 6 8 8 6 1 3 5 0

and I will show you how it works.[sup][/sup]

Brother, I am interested
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by DukeNija(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Nigeria is saddled with bigger and greater threats than binary people. I’ll gladly swap societies with the west even if it means embracing their position on human sexuality. Our country is f**ked up!

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2021
Good. We can tolerate lesbians, but gay men deserve their own country in hell. Such abominable creatures.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by jefe03(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:
There's nothing like manly for crying out loud. Masculinity has different facets, there's no right way or wrong way to be a man and being a man is not associated with mannerisms

You're talking in the nonsense, it always masculine and feminine
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by suffering: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Those Africans who keep challenging what entertains others should find their way there. The problem is one can’t offer them free flights and accommodation to remain there, they’d rather run back home to complain about others using their time on earth differently.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Adakintroy: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2021
The world is over wealthy. Imagine doing nothing just sitting eating drinking and but somehow getting paid.

.imagine how wealthy we have to be to sponsor a show like those. Clumsy very clumsy. If government dont regulate and structure the mind of people many childish youths will wake up thinking that's the way to success ND once they start believe it, it's over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.