Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment (28981 Views)

Ukraine Bans Men From Getting Passports, Tells EU To Deport Its Men / Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country / Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by etrange: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
So what will the effeminate people do? Hide themselves? Why is it that Nigerians celebrate when freedom is taken away from a certain group of people and cry when it affects them? When it's Christians, Igbos or civilians being persecuted in Nigeria today, the reason is the same: Nigerians encourage discrimination.

China has almost everything they need to be the world power but not the willingness to make the associated sacrifices. The western world is leading simply cause they have an open culture. If you go to the US, the UK, Canada, etc., you'd blend in the very next minute cause the countries thrive on importing cultures and making it their own and thereby making thier society extremely diverse and all encompassing. Everyone has something they find interesting in these countries, it is very easy to call them home. China, despite the size, has a very closed culture. It will be almost impossible for them to have the kind of influence the West has on the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by neyoohhh: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
etrange:
So what will the effeminate people do? Hide themselves? Why is it that Nigerians celebrate when freedom is taken away from a certain group of people and cry when it affects them? When it's Christians, Igbos or civilians being persecuted in Nigeria today, the reason is the same: Nigerians encourage discrimination.

China has almost everything they need to be the world power but not the willingness to make the associated sacrifices. The western world is leading simply cause they have an open culture. If you go to the US, the UK, Canada, etc., you'd blend in the very next minute cause the countries thrive on importing cultures and making it their own and thereby making thier society extremely diverse and all encompassing. Everyone has something they find interesting in these countries, it is very easy to call them home. China, despite the size, has a very closed culture. It will be almost impossible for them to have the kind of influence the West has on the rest of the world.

The west is in decline because of woke liberalism.

China has caught up economically and will surpass the west soon because they are opposed to liberalism but still capitalist's.

You confuse cultural liberalism with liberal capitalism. One deals with socially acceptable norms, the other with trade agreements and barrier's.

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
cooooooks:
There are broken families because of this.

I don't know the percentages but many exist.

The queer people could eventually leave to 'be happy'. Breaking their families in the process.

Being queer and having a queer "spouse" was never the intended. If one gets healed, so can the other. But even if the other doesn't see reason, well, that's between them and God. But if they come to God, He'll heal their broken hearts and realign their orientation and place them in the right families, full of love and acceptance.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I implore you to please watch the documentary "Pray Away" on Netflix
What's it about? Anyway, none of that matters. That the world has come to be forced to accept lesbians, gays or else be cancelled doesn't mean that was how God originally initiated how sexual orientation should be. I don't hate gays. Homosexuality is a pervasive spirit that can never withstand the cross of Christ.

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by etrange: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
neyoohhh:

The west is in decline because of woke liberalism.

China has caught up economically and will surpass the west soon because they are opposed to liberalism but still capitalist's.

You confuse cultural liberalism with liberal capitalism. One deals with socially acceptable norms, the other with trade agreements and barrier's.

Unfortunately, you need both to be the world power. Like I said, China can never ever have the kind of influence the West has on the world until it has made the sacrifices the West made to get here. There's no short cut. And if you think it's okay to away the rights of someone simply because he's girly, then it's of no use continuing this chat.

Good morning from here.

2 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by esthel(f): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Topmaike007:
Europe ke, when most of the things he is selling on Alibaba group are all made in China
well as a businessman he should be able to replicate same in another country, probably by importation, might not be as massive as it was in China, but at least he is safe and his business protected to an extent.

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by neyoohhh: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
etrange:

Unfortunately, you need both to be the world power. Like I said, China can never ever have the kind of influence the West has on the world until it has made the sacrifices the West made to get here. There's no short cut. And if you think it's okay to away the rights of someone simply because he's girly, then it's of no use continuing this chat.

Good morning from here.

There are two types of humans.

Rational Humans and those who rationalise lies.

Liberals fall under the latter.

Have a great day.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by efficiencie(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Where are the woke idiots that pander to the left and China as their personal LORD and savior? They should take their protests to China.

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Flamemignon1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lollittaa:

What's it about? Anyway, none of that matters. That the world has come to be forced to accept lesbians, gays or else be cancelled doesn't mean that was how God originally initiated how sexual orientation should be. I don't hate gays. Homosexuality is a pervasive spirit that can never withstand the cross of Christ.
No one forced you to love them either, just tolerate them, end of story
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
MikeMicheal:
THE SOCIETY DOES NOT NEED RELIGION, TO KNOW WHAT IS MORALLY RIGHT.
Chinese is a big example.

We only hide behind religion to wreck havoc.

2 Likes

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:

No one forced you to love them either, just tolerate them, end of story
I'm pretty doing much more than tolerating them. My love for them points them to the cross of Christ.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Flamemignon1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lollittaa:

I'm pretty doing much more than tolerating them. My love for them points them to the cross of Christ.
Good, all you can do is pray for them
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Good, all you can do is pray for them
And preach to them.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Flamemignon1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lollittaa:

And preach to them.
Amen
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Speakright79(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
I support this to be implemented even in Nigeria. There should be a regulations in entertainment.

Some useless artists in the name of entertainment are having serious negative influence on the youths. Look at the stupid music naira Marley is singing in the name of entertainment. Even Flavor and Davido also have bad influence with their lines of lyrics.

Cultisn is on the increase with their bad influential behavior. We can't build a reasonable nation with an uncultured youth population. There is a reason yahoo have become the order of the day. I don't support total ban but serious regulations YES.

If the utterly destructive nature of some these so called entertainment music and movies is fully understood by society, not only will they be banned, but those who produce them would be burned in a fire. We have no idea of the evil that these people inflict on society.

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Gfskw: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Oh
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Cousin9999: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
[redacted]
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Cousin9999: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Oh my. Let me google

LOL China always ready with the humble pie.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Cousin9999: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by HallaDaTruth: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Thank goodness china isn't world's police!

Your submissions lack credence reason been that no country in the world can impose their own laws on another just because of bilateral business or monetary relationship....the worst that happens is severing of such relationship or favors.
Even France cannot impose their laws on francophone countries with all the help and political backing they give.
Bi-laws are not hopeful wishes or fairytale expectations.
Be guided.

@SENIORWRITER

Are you aware that France still collects colonial tax from francophone countries?, are you aware that no major laws are passed in those countries without being approved by France?. Bro they don't tell you 100% truth on mainstream media
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by grandstar(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
olarid01:

He criticized the financial policy while enjoying the Monopoly and having a company perform the activities of a bank without being subjected to the same regulating. Very stupid of him to be candid

Are you sure the monopoly was designed for him specifically or just for Chinese-owned companies?
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by DigitB: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Regex: 6:04am On Sep 05, 2021
A country that knows what it takes to make men. A very good idea
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by DonroxyII: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I wish I was Chinese...
Don't worry you will be very soon within the next few decades China will sprung up astronomically...........

Europe/US has Discipline and Morality issues ....

Any nation with Discipline and Morality issues is bound to fail and fall !!
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by DonroxyII: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2021
ecolime:
Bobrisky people grin

By the way, China as the world super leader na wahala oo cry
That price will be paid especially by blacks the most.......... Shey Europe be dey pacify una ..... It's very easy for China to occupy Africa and displace blacks .....

Na to dey see black Chinese in another century .......

Black as a race have learnt nothing about Earth, Power and Civilisation!!

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by DonroxyII: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name.

USA Built on Godly Judaic Principles is Exporting Lgbt, effeminatism , Abortions and all sort of Evils to the world.

China that does not Know GOD, respects Godly Principles. And you ask why China is advancing and USA Dwindling ?

GOD is no Respecter of Persons!
They that Honor HIM , HE Honors. They that Despise HIM, HE Despises.
This is the problem with Abrahamaic Religion.... You always think God from what Isreal and Saudi Arabia told you what God is ....

God is beyond Isreal and Saudi Arabia .... God is universal .....

Who are you to say China doesn't know God .... Do you truly know God Or you think Bible from Genesis to Revealation is what God is all about

Do you think Islam, Christianity has better principles than Budhism .......

God is universal and only 3 principles underpins attracting God or invoking wrath of God :

Discipline

Morality

Humanitarianism

That's all .......

God will reward you with Science, Science will reward you with Technologies and you will become super Power ......

If you behave opposite, you will dwindle as God keep dwindling from you .........

Nature is all about Law and Wisdom !!
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by DonroxyII: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
TripleOh7:
That Femi Adebayo' movie series, Sisi, I find it in bad taste. I don't find it funny at all.

Wish Bobrisky and James Brown could be made an example of.
Imagine that nonsense Femi Adebayo is displaying and the culture allows it to fly ..... No Obas is condemning , Not even Government .........

I dont watch any movie or comedy where a man is displaying like a Woman...... Very irritating and disgusting!

Destroy the culture, destroy the heritage ... go back to being animals !!
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
DonroxyII:
Imagine that nonsense Femi Adebayo is displaying and the culture allows it to fly ..... No Obas is condemning , Not even Government .........

I dont watch any movie or comedy where a man is displaying like a Woman...... Very irritating and disgusting!

Destroy the culture, destroy the heritage ... go back to being animals !!

Some think it's funny. I don't. The Obas are powerless as it is. The governors don't care.
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by DonroxyII: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
TripleOh7:

Some think it's funny. I don't. The Obas are powerless as it is. The governors don't care.
They don't have to execute but just voice their dissatisfaction for the culture but how would they when they have most of dem actress as concubine and their male friends using the female as a goto grin .....

We yaff cast here !!
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
DonroxyII:
They don't have to execute but just voice their dissatisfaction for the culture but how would they when they have most of dem actress as concubine and their male friends using the female as a goto grin .....

We yaff cast here !!

Those of us shouting and screaming ourselves hoarse for Yorubas to unite and secede from Nigeria and form our country are not mad o.

The degradation of our sociocultural values will continue on a downward spiral until we leave Nigeria.

All of these Obas are appointed by crooked politicians.

Imagine that thug called Aregberascal appointed the Oluwo of Iwo another cocaine addicted thug. What did we expect?

Isn't it IFA that chooses kings for us in Yorubaland?

See where we are now. The foremost king is a bleaching womanizer. His other counterpart in Yoruba's eternal city is also a politician appointed skirt chaser.

While the Fulanis are busy mingling with us, marrying our girls and inserting themselves into our societal life, same way they decimated the Hausa Empire which used to be great during the era of Queen Amina.

We are in deep trouble in Yorubaland and we don't know it yet.

1 Like

Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by DonroxyII: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
TripleOh7:

Those of us shouting and screaming ourselves hoarse for Yorubas to unite and secede from Nigeria and form our country are not mad o.

The degradation of our sociocultural values will continue on a downward spiral until we leave Nigeria.

All of these Obas are appointed by crooked politicians.

Imagine that thug called Aregberascal appointed the Oluwo of Iwo another cocaine addicted thug. What did we expect?

Isn't it IFA that chooses kings for us in Yorubaland?

See where we are now. The foremost king is a bleaching womanizer. His other counterpart in Yoruba's eternal city is also a politician appointed skirt chaser.

While the Fulanis are busy mingling with us, marrying our girls and inserting themselves into our societal life, same way they decimated the Hausa Empire which used to be great during the era of Queen Amina.

We are in deep trouble in Yorubaland and we don't know it yet.
God will bless your wisdom...... Yoruba has lost her Power ..... Once you loses your Culture to Humanity and Degradation , You loses your Power .......

The ancestors that enshrined those cultures knew what they saw before instituting those values .......

Yoruba movies are meant to promote Yoruba Culture but She Promotes American Cultures more .........

Yoruba do not need secession to achieve protecting their Cultures, those obas should just stop doing superiority battles among themsleves and see each other as brothers ....

Fulani are definitely coming on Board, all they need is for Ooni to marry their Daughter and gbam grin
Re: China To Ban ‘Sissy Idols’ And ‘Effeminate Men’ From Entertainment by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
DonroxyII:
God will bless your wisdom...... Yoruba has lost her Power ..... Once you loses your Culture to Humanity and Degradation , You loses your Power .......

The ancestors that enshrined those cultures knew what they saw before instituting those values .......

Yoruba movies are meant to promote Yoruba Culture but She Promotes American Cultures more .........

Yoruba do not need secession to achieve protecting their Cultures, those obas should just stop doing superiority battles among themsleves and see each other as brothers ....

Fulani are definitely coming on Board, all they need is for Ooni to marry their Daughter and gbam grin

Well, we will just have to agree to disagree. Part of our problem is this useless amalgamation.

For as long as Yorubas are in Nigeria, the politicians will continue to choose our kings for us.

More Yoruba kids in Yorubaland can't speak Yoruba. The language has been marked as one of those that'll be in extinction if the trend is t arrested.

Well, we will do our best to secede and leave the rest to God. I hope History will remember we tried all we could to save ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Has Voted To Overturn Abortion Rights In The US / Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.