Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. (3888 Views)

Efootball 2022 Is A Disaster / Why Are Nairaland Mods Doing This? / Wireless Charging Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
IVORY2009:

I can do all of this, if my services is needed grin with a little token

Thank you jare, don't mind all the wasted criminals opposing me because of their ulterior criminal motives.
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Depressed101: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mmadu2:

How do you know you're dealing with the right escrow without having his details.

Abeg I hate ignorance.
that's a stupid question, but I will answer it.. By asking questions, ask for vouches on behalf of that person, discus with him, ask for his full name if you don't know it already, ask for IDs only if you are paying him enough for it ... A true escrow sets up a chat between buyer, seller and himself, there you guys can agree on terms, so if you don't agree with the terms, you can go look for other escrows...

2 Likes

Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Depressed101:
that's a stupid question, but I will answer it.. By asking questions, ask for vouches on behalf of that person, discus with him, ask for his full name if you don't know it already, ask for IDs only if you are paying him enough for it ... A true escrow sets up a chat between buyer, seller and himself, there you guys can agree on terms, so if you don't agree with the terms, you can go look for other escrows...

That's a foolish answer but I will reply you. The guys that got scammed by faceless escrows and still escrow vanished with their money till today. Common sense is not common.
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Meister(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mmadu2:

That's a foolish answer but I will reply you. The guys that got scammed by faceless escrows and still escrow vanished with their money till today. Common sense is not common.

Those people that get scammed are the cause of their problems cause if you ask questions on here you'll always be pointed to the legit escrow guys

1 Like

Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Depressed101: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mmadu2:

you think my replies to you is a joke.?. You have an Igbo name but common sense is far from you... Stay well and don't mention me again

3 Likes

Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Auskyd(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Depressed101:
you think my replies to you is a joke.?. You have an Igbo name but common sense is far from you... Stay well and don't mention me again

Damn, bruh you wan kill this guy finally? Leemao
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2021
Meister:

Those people that get scammed are the cause of their problems cause if you ask questions on here you'll always be pointed to the legit escrow guys

Who's the right Escrow? A faceless person you don't even know his real name neither his address.
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Auskyd(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2021
Mmadu2:

Who's the right Escrow? A faceless person you don't even know his real name neither his address.

Bro, you fit just drop your full name? Let's even meet you.

Make we know say you sef no be scammer. You no get? It looks like you're attacking people but no one knows you.

Paste your name and clear yourself. You're starting to sound like a scammer.
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Auskyd:

Bro, you fit just drop your full name? Let's even meet you.

Make we know say you sef no be scammer. You no get? It looks like you're attacking people but no one knows you.

Paste your name and clear yourself. You're starting to sound like a scammer.

I've been ignoring you lunatic for a reason. Know one thing. None of what you and the other idiots are saying on my thread bothers me nor deters me. I will continue to raise awareness for people that have a working brain till they also catch on and this problem is fixed like it or not.
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Meister(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Mmadu2:

A lot of people know them personally, someone like wese has a warehouse and is a shipping agent and a decent number of people here make use of his shipping company to bring in goods so your fear is unfounded unless you don't do research

2 Likes

Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Meister:

A lot of people know them personally, someone like wese has a warehouse and is a shipping agent and a decent number of people here make use of his shipping company to bring in goods so your fear is unfounded unless you don't do research

My fear is founded cos if I have to commit money to him I have every right to know him. That's the way things work everywhere individuals commit money else there a major loophole for fraud.
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Meister(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Mmadu2:

My fear is founded cos if I have to commit money to him I have every right to know him. That's the way things work everywhere individuals commit money else there a major loophole for fraud.

There's a very simple solution to this, if you're not okay with that arrangement you find somewhere to get those things in person and leave those that are comfortable with it to continue.
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2021
Meister:

There's a very simple solution to this, if you're not okay with that arrangement you find somewhere to get those things in person and leave those that are comfortable with it to continue.

I'm not doing any wrong. I'm raising awareness because people that were comfortable with it have been defrauded in the past. A lot of people were comfortable with transferring money to faceless individuals online till millions have been defrauded this way and people began to ask for Escrow's.

Escrow's must not be be faceless. They have to be known and they have to be accountable. Bank managers are known and they're accountable. They handle billions and yet Escrow's that handle few thousands are scared to be known. Abegi!!
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Auskyd(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Mmadu2:

I've been ignoring you lunatic for a reason. Know one thing. None of what you and the other idiots are saying on my thread bothers me nor deters me. I will continue to raise awareness for people that have a working brain till they also catch on and this problem is fixed like it or not.

I'm going to report your account now.

Insulting everyone is not a thing we condone on Nairaland

Cheers.
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Auskyd:

Cheers.

And you and the other idiots haven't insulted me.

Coward!! You should've continued with the insults instead of resorting to the cowardice act of reporting.

Go and report. It won't stop anything.
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Greatzeus(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Escrow ko, escrow ni undecided
You want to do business,we meet face to face,if not vamos MF undecided
Jumia is there,konga is there, thousands of small,medium and large electronic shops littered Lagos,ain't no MF getting away with my dime.
I have never been scammed online and never will,for you to have a chance against me,you have to be smarter? But are you?
That's how I contacted one boy here by name lordmixzy, that wanted to sell an Instagram account. I contacted him,after few chats I knew he was a scammer,dude told me to transfer money,he will send me login details,I told him we will meet,he will give me the login details,I will log in and change all personal and account information, including name,email, phone number etc. Then I will transfer his money. Guess what,the little scammer,went silence and couldn't reply again.
Only for me to see a thread of someone complaining of been scammed by the same lordmixzy few days later.
Most people who fall to scammers are plainly stupid.

1 Like

Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Meister(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Auskyd:

Cheers.

Kettle calling pot black angry
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Auskyd(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Meister:

Kettle calling pot black angry

You dey follow me upandan abi?

Make I send you nude pics? You don check all my threads and comments finish? Make I know.
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Auskyd:

You dey follow me upandan abi?

Make I send you nude pics? You don check all my threads and comments finish? Make I know.

You can imagine the kind of gutter level human being arguing with me and insulting me.

The type that sends nude pics. A common troll with no iota of shame or dignity.

I should learn to ignore your type.
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Auskyd(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mmadu2:

You can imagine the kind of gutter level human being arguing with me and insulting me.

Yet here you are following my every move and commenting where you ought not to.

Just dey blow grammar upandan, yet if you go write IELTS you fit no see 7 points lmao.

No lie. My matter pepper you for body. Leemao.

Goan play with that sunshine catfish account guy abeg.

Lemme.

Don't reply this else I know say you really dey pained

Lee-to-the-mao
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Auskyd(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mmadu2:

Nah, you be scammer and I go dey follow you from now. Probably report your account too. We are trying to get rid of people like you.
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by lekbel09(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mmadu2:

I don't know any other person, but wese90 is 100% legit . Those who get scammed are the onez who refuse to ask relevant questions. Who ask for road no dey lost
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by Meister(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
lekbel09:
I don't know any other person, but wese90 is 100% legit . Those who get scammed are the onez who refuse to ask relevant questions. Who ask for road no dey lost

How much you wan sell that your note 10 pro boss and what memory variant
Re: Gadget Purchase: Are Nairaland Escrow's A Disaster Waiting To Happen. by lekbel09(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Meister:

How much you wan sell that your note 10 pro boss and what memory variant
all sold out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Dp / Does BBM Drain Your Android And Iphone Battery??? / How Complicated Is Your Lock Screen Pattern?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.