Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? (27733 Views)

A Male Child Or Female(which Is More Important) / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Parisian: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
My neighbor that got three girls pregnant is a female right?

Olodo....

A female can only have one kid at a time, a male can get the entire community pregnant.

Hope you see the difference.
EmekaA125:

Na lie. If you don't monitor females closely, she will be deceived and fvcked by a boy thereby getting unwanted pregnancy for you wheareas you don't have nothing to fear in a boy because he doesn't need protection.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by CSTRR: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
siofra:
Female child abeg.
All the male children where I live have turned to cultists and yahoo boys. It is well.
What of the females?
How many of them are not single mothers?
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Kposkila: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Every bad social vices starts with the male child,they somehow lure and Introduce their female counterpart into it
Right from Eden na d female gender cast everywhere, make Baba God help persin raise better pikin coupled with our deliberate efforts, the cruise is largely that good parenting amongst other factors could produce good kids despite the gender.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Parisian: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Typical rhetorical weak defense devoid of an iota of common sense.

You should pick up a book while also putting your brain to good use.
neyoohhh:

Feminazis or should I say western whaman be like "ouinnnn evil patriarchy"

Pick up a book stupid, you'll figure out how.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by BRATISLAVA: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
dkenny4lyf:

Oga man....

No safe phone use...
Nothing of such for any parents of intellectual discipline blood type.

A goals to be achieved should be set in parenting...

Like...
A reward for a well behaved character

And an admonition to any perceived misdeanour in early stage..

This will then graduate to promising them of it after their academic success e.g jamb and post-utme etc..

All above mentioned would of effectivess after being underlined with consistent prayers

The same way there is safe sex, there is safe phone use.

Because they will still learn it without you, no matter how intellectually you wish to discipline them. Even God gave a Bible and a choice, no pressure. But does everyone obey their Bibles?

When I was young, anyone could listen in on telephone calls to ensure they were safe. But nowadays you can only teach safe phone has, unless you prefer to control their phones like the TV.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by BRATISLAVA: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Parisian:
Typical rhetoric weak defense devoid of an iota of common sense.

Lol.

Finish him.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Parisian: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
And who is into Boko Haram, banditry, armed robbery, kidnapping, rituals etc...

Lmao, you will have sense one day.
seyz91:
You geh time to dey reply that idiot

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by solofresh(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Its easier to raise a female child because male children are prone to all form of bad habits like smoking, drinking and doing hard drugs.
I pray you will never have a male child then angry
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Parisian: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
And who is sleeping with them? Do you also advise your boy kids to close their legs or hypocrisy doesn't let you think right?
spiceadole:

Everything that concerns women has to do with sex.
Yet advise them to close their legs, they will not agree

6 Likes

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
solofresh:
I pray you will never have a male child then angry
Did my comment in any way insinuate I don't want a male child? I never said so please.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by neyoohhh: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Parisian:
Typical rhetoric weak defense devoid of an iota of common sense.

Piss off bot.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by solofresh(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
siofra:
Female child abeg.
All the male children where I live have turned to cultists and yahoo boys. It is well.
It's because their parents don't have the money to train them and this will apply to the female ones who turned prostitutes as well
That is why,as a woman, you should learn how to stop opening your legs anyhow
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Parisian: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Go and live in sambisa and you'll know the average male turns out a Boko Haram/bandit.
CSTRR:

Go and live in ajegunle and you will know that training a female child is hard work.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Parisian: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Since you've been on Nairaland how many times have you seen threads of women Killing and murdering people like men? Over 90% of the violence on earth is committed by males and you dare compare.
Kudducini:

Madam no one is easy jare abi what would you say abt chidinma Ojukwu case?

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by integrity16(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Male
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by solofresh(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
None is actually easy to raise but you see those female ones, they can hide things and keep malice for Africa
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by descarado: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
psucc:
To answer your question, a man was asked, "how many children do you have?"

He answered, "one boy and two troubles!"
And that is why Nigeeria is the way it is today.
Parents greatest mistake is not training the boy child.
Big huge mistake

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by neyoohhh: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol.

Finish him.

Aww you poor thing, had to call your femboi soy to defend you.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by KingDash: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
BadRadio:
sons bro.. they are calm and cool.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by KennethEnyi(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
YelloweWest:

A well trained boy child cannot be as useful to the family as a well trained girl. Fact! The female have this one.

Omo people are stupid in this Nairaland sha

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by KingDash: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
siofra:
Female child abeg.
all the girls I know have turned in hoes and baby mamas.. just this week I know how many I don wipe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by solofresh(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Did my comment in any way insinuate I don't want a male child? I never said so please.
Then you must be a very confused human being
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by KingDash: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Na God dey raise children o.

Considering the rate at which they all engage in Oloshoism & Yahoo these days, giving birth to any gender is scary. But if I must have a female child, I do not want a girl like Angel (of BBN). May God that helped my parents in raising all their children in godly way help me, too. My parents are lucky with children in spite of the mixed religions. It's not all about money but having a peace of mind. I can vouch for any of my siblings & they can do the same for me.
yahoo boys or oloshos which one better pass??
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by descarado: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
YelloweWest:

A well trained boy child cannot be as useful to the family as a well trained girl. Fact! The female have this one.
They don't know that.
During old age, it's still the married daughter that take care of them anywhere she is.

A man need his son to continue lineage only. But his daughter is his dr, career, confidant, everything
Or is it mum. Son's will be shouting mum this that, but it's still the daughter at the end of the day that take mama to obodo oyibo, or to come and live with her and her family amidst stiff heads from the husband side.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by tweakdude1: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Male child are easy to raise. This is my fact:

A man have two children a male and a female both are in school, he give the male N50 and the female N100-150Ngn though the male child see this as politics but the dad knows fully well that if he does not do that her daughter will be gullible and exposed to ***** but to the boy he over looks it.

Summary of the whole matter father's spend more on their female child than male child...in today's world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
solofresh:
Then you must be a very confused human being
I'm not, I only gave my contribution which you are at liberty to disagree with.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by tweakdude1: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
descarado:

They don't know that.
During old age, it's still the married daughter that take care of them anywhere she is.

A man need his son to continue lineage only. But his daughter is his dr, career, confidant, everything
Or is it mum. Son's will be shouting mum this that, but it's still the daughter at the end of the day that take mama to obodo oyibo, or to come and love with her and her family amidst stiff heads from the husband side.

In today's world i don't think so. It is the male.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Drizzy5001(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Female children there own stubborness na follow-come, it takes the grace of God, to be able to train them well, no matter how strict you are to them as a parent, once a single small opportunity is given to them they will mess up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by solofresh(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm not, I only gave my contribution which you are at liberty to disagree with.
Okay
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by tweakdude1: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Let me add this. Female are rebellious in nature by default and has a father is not always easy forget those domestic settings.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by sizweba101: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
The question is not 'who makes the parents proud at the end?' but 'which is easier to raise?'
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by ussv: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Families In Africa Act As If They Own You When You Make Money- Mikel Obi Laments / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.