Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Paypal Sign-up Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Paypal Sign-up Problem (938 Views)

2go Registration, 2go Download & 2go Sign Up On Www.2go.im & Wap.2go.im / Www.yahoomail.com | Yahoomail Sign Up | Yahoomail Sign In / Hotspot Shield Software? To Access Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Sign-up Problem by lasakan(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2011
I have used 10 vpn free services to sign up for paypal without result.Has anybody gotten a solution of a good vpn software to use?thanks
Re: Paypal Sign-up Problem by seyi42k(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2011
I use switchvpn.

They charge $6 monthly. Don't use ordinary IP changers or free vpn softwares for paypal as they have powerful IP trackers.

What do you need paypal for anyway?
Re: Paypal Sign-up Problem by lasakan(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2011
Seyi,thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.I visited vpn and subscribed to their service but having promlem with connecting to the vpn server.i did submitted a ticket and use the chat line but to no avail.their customer service to me is not okay.Once again thanks and God bless you more.My problem is that right clicking the applet icon and filling in my details seams difficult for the vpn server to be established.Any solution?

(1) (Reply)

Toshiba Tecra 4a For Sale / Red Hat & Canonical Are 'traitors' To Open Source / How Do I Use Multilinks 3g Modem With Samsung Tab 2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.