Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. (12308 Views)

Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help Pls Comment... / Please Nigerians Living In Turkey I Need Your Help / Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by hornysun(m): 8:27am On Jun 24, 2011
kennybuda:

hornysun your right , but that bro need not to go home since he is already in europe, he need just to be strong and belive that he is going to make it cheers

How? By running from the police or immigration? Doing some illegal things to survive?
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by kennybuda: 8:39am On Jun 24, 2011
maybe that bro has spend his last saving for viza you know what talking about, we supose know wetin be aduro level now no bi europe we dey ? grin grin if that bro viza expire make him enter aduro house to extend his stay. luckily he might meet God sent oyibo woman that can help him for his resident permit na dey way now .
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by hornysun(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2011
kennybuda:

maybe that bro has spend his last saving for viza you know what talking about, we supose know wetin be aduro level now no bi europe we dey ? grin grin if that bro viza expire make him enter aduro house to extend his stay. luckily he might meet God sent oyibo woman that can help him for his resident permit na dey way now .

In which Schengen country will you walk in like that and claim 'aduro'?
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by kennybuda: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2011
hornysun in all shengen state you can do that, i dont hide myself me na baba aduro for europe 5 countrys i ask for asylum , but today God has answer my prayer oooo i have acess to travel around , only the sadest thing na that una uk and irland whenever i comeover i go stand for line for viza lol grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by andy1(m): 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
@all i need ur advice oh, a frnd of mine jst kald me telling me d same tin. He wants to travel to turkey nd then cross into greece, my question is. Is it rili safe to do dat? What are his chances of making it into greece?
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by rikamann: 12:53am On Jun 27, 2011
To poster and others, what do you want to do in Spain? Greece economy is dead, Spain is almost dead and so are many European countries. Electricity, Security and corruption could be our major problems but you are likely to survive better in Nigeria if you arrange yourself with Baba God as your Director and also, seek His face earnestly.
As a street-smart Nigerian, you could also do genuine business with Nigeria from Europe. Pls stop wasting this valuable resource on relocations
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by bolame: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2011
@yemi is it possible to make a journey from morocco to italy,greece then to france or get on a cruise ship to turkey then sneak out and take a ferry to greece then france
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by PaTmYcRoTc: 12:09am On Dec 25, 2011
, ask him to simply come back home, get a Schengen Visa and travel to any Schengen Agreement country including Spain.
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by OneNaija(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
I want to post regarding my friend, He is in Greece now, He gotten his resident permit after living in whatsoever camp he explained. He is living very fine and safe. He is Engaged to a Edo girl there. Life is not easy but risk sometime determine good. Thank all.
Re: I Am In Turkey, I Needed Help Pls. by jidewin(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
obviously they told the poor guy stuck in turkey "o'l boy to reach Europe no hard,see the map,see where turkey dey ,see Spain,once you enter turkey,you go just CROSS to Spain with taxi,finish".
Poster,tell ur guy to either communicate with his people to send am more money to take buy market come sell for lagos from turkey,or else,he go hear am.
Like play like play,he too don become "IMPORTER" be dat. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASWA Arrests Ferry Operator For Ferrying Passengers Without Life Jackets / Bird'seye Views Of World Cities / Travelling To D Uk With Foodstuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.