Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack (27227 Views)

Tinubu Will Tackle Out-Of-School Children Problem - Education Minister, Mamman / Buhari Warned All Threatening Nigeria Security To Be Prepared By Tuesday / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by Kingspin(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Buhari has failed more than the devil.
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by laiza(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lol
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by Patrioticman007(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:
He went to Chad
Useless aboki headslammers wasting our money since the days of Mohammed

Ignorance is not an excuse to committing blasphemy. Do read your Bible for your own salvation for Jesus son of Mary slammed his head on the ground to worship his creator & Lord.
Matthew 26 -39

Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by IVORY2009(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Very9iceone:
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Scammer
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by ramatintin(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cock and bull crap. Baba sale faint EOD.
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by NnamdiN: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Almost 8 years and generator still dey tear my ear. Useless party and Useless government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by awa(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
The President has nothing doing than calling you to inform you he wants to remove you. Some of Nigerian leaders are so daft
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:
He went to Chad
Useless aboki headslammers wasting our money since the days of Mohammed
You're hypocrite for being intolerant and selfish. This man was at Chad for official assignment but u choose to twist the subject-matter. When Govt officials go to US u are content with them but for them going to Islamic Nation is questionable? It is disgusting judging leaders poor governance based on their religious affiliation. The ethno-religious hatred you are nursing in ur heart won't change anything.
Religion won't add anything tangible to ur life but deep agony in real life because the people u hate to see at the helm of ur affairs will always take the charge of ur affairs and no amount of sinister plan will Change this. If the religion u believe in can change this cause then let us see!
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by Bimpe29: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Over ambitious costed Mamman Saleh his job.
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by lampi: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
I refuse to adress this man as an engineer.Engineers dont dress his way no safety at all
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by Bamzyriches451: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Buhari
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by tayolove12(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Demigod22:
Nigeria my country is truly a laughing stock. When Jesus said it is finished,He was actually referring to Nigeria.

Can't laugh ooooh
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
AnanseK:

Indeed

Abdfool, those two where replaced by who again?

Should I name southerners that have been replaced by northerners?
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Ignorance is not an excuse to committing blasphemy. Do read your Bible for your own salvation for Jesus son of Mary slammed his head on the ground to worship his creator & Lord.
Matthew 26 -39

Where is the blasphemy? Are you guys not headslamming?

Why do you always seek validation from the Bible for your idolatrous practices anyway?

Is this tacit admission that the Quran is a product of plagiarism?
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Coronabirus:
You're hypocrite for being intolerant and selfish. This man was at Chad for official assignment but u choose to twist the subject-matter. When Govt officials go to US u are content with them but for them going to Islamic Nation is questionable? It is disgusting judging leaders poor governance based on their religious affiliation. The ethno-religious hatred you are nursing in ur heart won't change anything.
Religion won't add anything tangible to ur life but deep agony in real life because the people u hate to see at the helm of ur affairs will always take the charge of ur affairs and no amount of sinister plan will Change this. If the religion u believe in can change this cause then let us see!

It always amuses me when northerners accuse us down south of hate. You steal oil, invade land, spread jihad, monopolize government with incompetence, kill people on their farms and you have the effontry to talk about hate ?

Anyway, let me get back on message:

My friend, your aboki masters came in to power through the back door to wage Jihad on us. In 1999 and 2011, we the South forced you to hand over power (due to our pressure of NADECO and then the South-South agitation) or reconcile yourselves to a decimated Nigeria. We also voted that herdsman in 2015. We are regrouping. Power belongs to the SOUTH and will come back to us whether you like it or not then you will see what we will do with it.
Relax. It won't be long.
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wow
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by orlaglobal234: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
One Incompetent from Sudan was sacked another incompetent from Chad. we're keep waiting and watching when the terrorist minister of digital communication will receive his sacking letter from chief terrorist Buhari
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by Afroban(m): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2021
SHARED APARTMENT (Male Roommate)

Mini Flat: (Standard)

Interested person must be working class or legit hustle that can be verified.

Whatapp/Contact: 08166118535
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by Bluntemperor: 5:46am On Sep 05, 2021
asobo1:
Someone should help us sack the INCOMPETENT minister of petroleum. Thanks

Just imagine,he was warning to sack!
Nigeria,my country,eh.Where in the World is it done,except in Nigeria!
You need to continue to warn- Minister of finance, Minister of disaster,Minister of education,Minister of sports and replace them with your own,as usual.
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by oyeb15: 6:04am On Sep 05, 2021
The manniquine in Aso Rock can only sack a good, principled and clean guy cos he is controlled by dirty power thirsty corrupt men.

Life goes on.
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by Miosendyin: 7:02am On Sep 05, 2021
When he went to Chad... useless people with their hiding agenda
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by AnanseK(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Abdfool, those two where replaced by who again?

Should I name southerners that have been replaced by northerners?

Go ahead. Even if there are you may not have that memory.
Let me help you with one Mr. Godwin Emefiele the CBN Governor replacing Lamido Sanusi .
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2021
AnanseK:

Go ahead. Even if there are you may not have that memory.
Let me help you with one Mr. Godwin Emefiele the CBN Governor replacing Lamido Sanusi .
That was under Jonathan.

Kemi Adeosun was replaced with Zainab
Fowler was replaced with onami
Peterside was replaced with Jamoh
You want more?
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

It always amuses me when northerners accuse us down south of hate. You steal oil, invade land, spread jihad, monopolize government with incompetence, kill people on their farms and you have the effontry to talk about hate ?

Anyway, let me get back on message:

My friend, your aboki masters came in to power through the back door to wage Jihad on us. In 1999 and 2011, we the South forced you to hand over power (due to our pressure of NADECO and then the South-South agitation) or reconcile yourselves to a decimated Nigeria. We also voted that herdsman in 2015. We are regrouping. Power belongs to the SOUTH and will come back to us whether you like it or not then you will see what we will do with it.
Relax. It won't be long.

Claiming that someone steal oil is absurdity to the highest order. If someone can pedle or push hard & fake drugs, steal children, spread baby factories and trade sex in other region and the people never finger point the whole accused tribe collectively for those barbaric attitude, so why the blame game?
After, civil war North didn't know arm robbery but some tribes from the other region were responsible for arm robberies and spreading it in the North but North never collectively accuse those people from that zone or region for the proliferation of arm robbery, therefore it is insane and ridiculous to accuse the whole group of people for the fault of very few among them, it is unfair and a true sign of brainwashed people to believe the political myth insinuating that some people are responsible for the problem of others.
So, please wake up and grow light in your doom journey of delusion because the mayhem we have experienced in one zone that led to the death of about 3m people is now in another zone and have claimed and is still claiming thousands of lives, and God forbid may likely keep switching between places and the most painful thing is, we still fail to understand the actors behind it and we are delusionally accusing one another for it.

APC is likely going to field a Southerner (Osinbajo or Tinubu) while PDP will field Northerner (Atiku or Tambuwal), going by the given possible permutations an ordinary Nigerian voter can't boast of how the outcome of election would be!
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Coronabirus:

[s]Claiming that someone steal oil is absurdity to the highest order. If someone can pedle or push hard & fake drugs, steal children, spread baby factories and trade sex in other region and the people never finger point the whole accused tribe collectively for those barbaric attitude, so why the blame game?
After, civil war North didn't know arm robbery but some tribes from the other region were responsible for arm robberies and spreading it in the North but North never collectively accuse those people from that zone or region for the proliferation of arm robbery, therefore it is insane and ridiculous to accuse the whole group of people for the fault of very few among them, it is unfair and a true sign of brainwashed people to believe the political myth insinuating that some people are responsible for the problem of others.
So, please wake up and grow light in your doom journey of delusion because the mayhem we have experienced in one zone that led to the death of about 3m people is now in another zone and have claimed and is still claiming thousands of lives, and God forbid may likely keep switching between places and the most painful thing is, we still fail to understand the actors behind it and we are delusionally accusing one another for it.

APC is likely going to field a Southerner (Osinbajo or Tinubu) while PDP will field Northerner (Atiku or Tambuwal), going by the given possible permutations an ordinary Nigerian voter can't boast of how the outcome of election would be![/s]

Aboki arguments are always rubbish.

"...North didn't know arm robbery but some tribes from the other region were responsible for arm robberies and spreading it in the North....."
I stopped reading after that. Useless people that will never take responsibility for their failures.
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by asobo1: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Just imagine,he was warning to sack!
Nigeria,my country,eh.Where in the World is it done,except in Nigeria!
You need to continue to warn- Minister of finance, Minister of disaster,Minister of education,Minister of sports and replace them with your own,as usual.
Don't mind them. They are running a padi padi government.
Re: Buhari Warned Ex-power Minister Mamman Of Imminent Sack by olazhizhi: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Are you sure electricity distribution companies are not disgruntled with this man's sack?

Since when he was sacked electricity in my area has gone from bad to worse.

I Swear, mine too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer / More Pictures From Imo State Women's APC Rally / Aba Stands Still On Ikpeazu's Arrival (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.