Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu (29172 Views)

Breaking: 2023: I'm The Political Structure For Labour Party- Aisha Yesufu. / MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe / Is PDP A Terrorists Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by executive12: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Farid24224:

All Muslims are required to support and even participate in jihad... I will be privileged to be one of 'em.

The main question is "what is Jihad"

Really? Then you should join Boko Haram.
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by Elsueno: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Penguin2:
This idiot damaged herself with BBOG thinking APC would reward her after they’ve won.

I’m sure she was greatly disappointed that while Miss Hadiza Bala Usman was rewarded, she and Oby Ezekwesili were left groaning in pains.

she used EndSARS to curry herself back into the good side of public perception but that doesn’t mean we have forgotten her treachery.

Now, this idiot is calling PDP a terrorist party. What would she call APC?

Foolish woman.

Personally, I respect dis woman, cause she doesn't pick a side, she attacks both APC and PDP....I watch her interviews as well....one in particular on Al-Jazeera I could never forget, the other Nigerians on dat interview where just beating around d bush with bullshyt English...But she was straight to d point & concise. She listed d failures of d fed govt as well as their successes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by guy222: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2021
ak22:

Read her post well
They dont read before commenting.
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by guy222: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tomahawk99:
She is just trying a last attempt to lick Buhari/APC's shoes for some form of reward seeing that the govt is on a chop and go mode right now.
Banza!
mumu, make una the read the understand before commenting.
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by Penguin2: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Ezekwesili is on the Board of directors at Airtel and also a member of the board of governors in Nexford University, Washington DC, the School of Public Policy of Central European University, Vienna Austria, and she's also the head of the Center for Global Leadership at Tufts University, Massachusetts, USA.

It's actually kind of dumb to compare someone with her intellectual capacity to someone like Aisha Yesufu.

Yesufu is more like Femi Fani Kayode.

Lol
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by AnanseK(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Penguin2:
This idiot damaged herself with BBOG thinking APC would reward her after they’ve won.

I’m sure she was greatly disappointed that while Miss Hadiza Bala Usman was rewarded, she and Oby Ezekwesili were left groaning in pains.

she used EndSARS to curry herself back into the good side of public perception but that doesn’t mean we have forgotten her treachery.

Foolish woman.

You called the support for #EndSars Criminality “ good side of public perception “ But the #Endsars protest was one of the most destructive terrorists activity in Nigerian History. With mass vandalization, looting and arson, destruction, murder and prison breaks Lagos and some other parts of the south were brought to their knees. All these, with the active support of Twitter and other foreign interests. When you talk of public perception, please specify which public. It was an orgy of destruction and an effort to replace democracy with anarchy - a failed coup.
Aisha Yusuf is an ambivalent and confused narcissistic woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by Newton85: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Penguin2:

Foolish woman.
So, the BBOG protest was "treachery"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by dreu2fine(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
GenesisForums:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/05/goodluck-jonathan-pdp-a-terrorists-party-aisha-yesufu/
Tramadil extra
Come out and contest for d presidential election
North is burning in ur very nose u cnt say nothing u use dend Sars protests to flow ur popularity
All of una d. Same
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by OmoBaale1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=Penguin2 post=105506584]This idiot damaged herself with BBOG thinking APC would reward her after they’ve won.

Foolish woman.[/quote

Ororo they your head
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by AsawanaDgreat: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Including you madam, you are part of the terrorist group
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by Gireiboy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Shirley03:

If you like write novel, APC is a terrorist regime
Boko Haram is PDP, PDP is Boko Haram, according to Gen. Andrew Azazi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by ComeToJesus: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
Someone is expressing her own opinion and you guys are writhing in pain here.
LMAO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by Buckeyemedia1: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Penguin2:

Foolish woman.
Pdp Zombies have come out their caves to defend their slave masters?.
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by Rexymania(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Who's this?
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by Buckeyemedia1: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
ComeToJesus:
Someone is expressing her own opinion and you guys are writhing in pain here.
LMAO!
Don’t mind them, Pdp Miscreants continua wailing for Wike & Secondus.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by michoim(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
She is correct on this one. PDP is the one sponsoring bandits and all forms of insecurity all over the country. Targeting at returning to power in 2023...They started insecurity through Bokoharam and Niger delta militancy, and they want to return to power through insecurity.
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by rave409: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
We need good governance not Parties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by 989900: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
The most depressing thing you find out about supposedly educated folks, is their inability to read and their inability to be objective -- it's a shame.

Summary of Aisha's take:

1. PDP = APC = Failure.

2. GEJ's cluelessness was not worthy of a second term vote from her.

3. Buhari's abject incompetence doesn't absolve GEJ of utter cluelessness.

Stuffs I find not so funny:

1. Why do folks react to headlines and can't read.

2. Why do same people think you have to either be APC or PDP (even when both are the same)?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by Buckeyemedia1: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
AnanseK:

You called the support for #EndSars Criminality “ good side of public perception “ But the #Endsars protest was one of the most destructive terrorists activity in Nigerian History. With mass vandalization, looting and arson, destruction, murder and prison breaks Lagos and some other parts of the south were brought to their knees. All these, with the active support of Twitter and other foreign interests. When you talk of public perception, please specify which public. It was an orgy of destruction and an effort to replace democracy with anarchy.
Aisha Yusuf is an ambivalent and confused narcissistic woman.
Which Endsars, The Failed coup plot? You are 100% correct in your assertion.
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by Buckeyemedia1: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
rave409:
We need good governance not Parties
But a bad tree can never yield good fruits, Nigeria a nation of majority bad evil minded people, Ethnic & Religious Bigotry in democratic practice.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by Attah995: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
But wait o is twitter not banned,how she take tweet wawa
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by Buckeyemedia1: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Attah995:
But wait o is twitter not banned,how she take tweet wawa
Who said she is in Nigeria?
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by Tomahawk99(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
guy222:
mumu, make una the read the understand before commenting.
I already read the original tweets with the links attached on her twitter handle you donkey.
Go call your papa mumu.
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by APCNig: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Penguin2:

Foolish woman.

So her treachery is that she helped to kick out Goatluck the ineffectual buffoon. You are still crying over the loss after six years. Joblessness is your problem. Even Goatluck has moved on and turned himself to Buhari's errand boy.

Unfortunately, we kicked out an idiot and ended up with a heartless terrorist.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by bigfather(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
RZArecta:
Agreed, PDP is a "terrorist party". Aisha should try protesting at Unity fountain tomorrow morning about the security situation in northern Nigeria and see if security agents won't shoot her left bumbum. I know what she's doing Sha, simply self preservation. Immediately those northern talibans warned her about her criticism of Bayajidas junta, she piped low for a few weeks only to come out roving mad to show her taliban masters that her brain has been successfully evacuated.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by APCNig: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Farid24224:

All Muslims are required to support and even participate in jihad... I will be privileged to be one of 'em.

The main question is "what is Jihad"

Jihad kee you there.
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by SmartMen: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Penguin2:

Foolish woman.

Thank. You. You have said it all like I would have. Make I no waste my time
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by izubext007: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
I wonder what's running through her head.
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by IVORY2009(m): 1:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dlinkbest:
. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the

image below.

Scam alert

The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature
Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by infogeneral: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Any Nigerian who doesn't know that PDP and APC are the same is a fool.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is A Terrorists’ Party – Aisha Yesufu by BKayy: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s]

So you feel like coming online to vomit your hatred based of myopic thinking and biased conclusion?

If not because of the peaceful nature of the Muslims around you...would you even have the gut to come online and speak ill of them?

Anyway i dont blame you! Thats how one behaves when he worship a human being...

Polytheist trinitarian pagan
Peaceful nature of which Muslims around me.
Where do you think I am typing from?
There is no single Muslim around me and there will never be.
No mosque, Nothing.
I am in GOD'S own land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Give APC Another Chance, Lawan Begs Nigerians / President Bola Tinubu To Inaugurate The National Economic Council Today / Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.