Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,010 members, 7,849,074 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) (32207 Views)

Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) / Royal Q Is The Worst Investment / Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SavageResponse(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2021
agadam:

WOW shocked
Capital is stoping me from starting embarassed

First ask yourself this question - If you make a profit of $51,000+ from trading crypto would you come online to advertise it?

Don't be deceived by these results they post everywhere, it's the same result that all of them are circulating!

The actual thing they're all chasing is referral bonus!

4 Likes

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by braivheart: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
So there's this particular NFT (non fungible token) rolling out in a unique way. Instead of paying influencers for their marketing, they decided to grow their community by giving out free Solana tokens. If you've mined Pi before it's kinda similar only that the Pi token is worthless and Solana isn't.

What you'll need:
1. Solana wallet. If you don't already have one you can open one on:
https//www.sollet.io/ or
https//www.solflare.com/

Don't forget to save your seed phrase online and offline. Very important.

2. Chrome browser
3. A twitter account
4. And a VPN app to access your twitter account.

After creating your wallet, go to their website here:

https://www.botheredotters.com/?ref=GFuWKn6i8j5Ch4ub5PawUCzYzuEVCja6dTxbiD7EjJXJ

Next on the website, click on Offer Shelter, then you'll be asked to connect your Solana wallet, select yours from the different wallet types listed, input your wallet password to unlock and connect the wallet.

Next, authorize your twitter account (make sure your VPN is on), follow them on twitter (https://twitter.com/BotheredOtters?t=M_3OPAAlrOpX6KH_57L8bQ&s=09)

Lastly input captcha to prove you're not a robot.

Renew hourly for six hours before you start earning.

WAGMI!

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
SavageResponse:

First ask yourself this question - If you make a profit of $51,000+ from trading crypto would you come online to advertise it?

Don't be deceived by these results they post everywhere, it's the same result that all of them are circulating!

The actual thing they're all chasing is referral bonus!

Another slowpoke.

Another liar.

It's the same results we are all posting?

Do you guys really have to stoop this low?

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
I will advise those who have been contemplating if they should start to do so before Alt season comes around.

Right now we are in BTC season, all the capital is going to BTC, hence its recent rise. After some time, the capital will move from BTC to Alt coins and they will skyrocket, so don't miss this move.

Reach out to me on 07012583701 if you are interested in getting started.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Cryptoteach(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
WILL RENEC TURN OUT LIKE BNB?

RENEC is the crypto currency coin of Remitano just like BNB is the crypto currency coin of Binance. Funny thing is that BNB turned out to be almost worthless compared to its $454 worth today. I missed Mining BNB when it was almost free & like many others I regretted it but in my defense, I didn’t even know that i could have had it for free because nobody told me about it like I’m telling you about RENEC.

So when I heard that REMITANO (another platform like Binance) is giving out free RENEC, I immediately was not disobedient to the heavenly vision...lol, I started mining.

I registered through somebody’s link. I did my verification without which I cannot mine. Then I started mining. The person that invited me got some bonuses. So, I also invited others and I got bonuses too. So if you register using my link in MY SIGNATURE that is in my profile, I will get bonuses too but you will have started mining RENEC too, courtesy of moi. That’s not all.

Now, when RENEC turns out to be like BNB which it will, We will have made each other millionaires. Do you get the point. I am not into painting exaggerated stories. If you like it you join but if you don’t like it please don’t mine. Everyone cannot be head otherwise who would be hands or feet with regards to financial freedom (I say without any emotion of bitterness or attempt of open or latent insult whatsoever but just an obvious evaluation)

You only mine RENEC ONCE PER DAY

If you don’t know where to find my signature in my profile then reach me personally (0..7...0..five.. seven.. 1...362...eight..3

IT IS 100% FREE NOW
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SavageResponse(m): 5:31am On Oct 14, 2021
recommendations:

So it's a crime to make money from various channels? Must be ment.

The fact that you also think there is something wrong with Multi Level Marketing shows a high level of ignorance and shallow thinking.

One hour of Google research on it will prevent this misguided tirade.

It's not a crime to make money from multiple sources but misleading people into investing in Source A by deceiving people into believing that you're making money from Source A while in actual fact you're making money from Source B is a crime!

2 Likes

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SavageResponse(m): 5:34am On Oct 14, 2021
recommendations:
This is the referral income of someone on V3

Show us your own earnings from actual trading, that is what we want to see

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SavageResponse(m): 5:50am On Oct 14, 2021
recommendations:
If you want a more detailed explanation of the entire system, then you should consider attending one of these seminars:

Lagos Thursdays
Radisson Hotel Ikeja GRA

First Session 10am
Second Session 1pm
Third Session 4pm

Lagos Saturdays
Protea Hotel Alausa

First Session 10am
Second Session 12pm
Third Session 2pm
Fourth Session 4pm

Ibadan Thursdays
Calton Gate Hotels, Idi Ape
From 12 pm

A person who is actually making money will not have time to be organising trainings/seminars upandan...except of source if those trainings are critical to recruiting more 'customers' so he can earn his referral bonus which in infact is the real motive for all this your talk. grin

How many times have you seen Linda Ikeji organising seminars to train people on blogging?

How many times have you seen Don Jazzy organising seminars to train people on music production?

How many times have you seen Tuface organise a seminar to train people on how to sing?

How many times have you seen Mr Macaroni organise a training to train people on how to make comedy skits or videos?

Admit it my friend the real thing you're chasing is referral bonus and not any bloody profits from actual crypto trading by any robot!

3 Likes

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SavageResponse(m): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2021
recommendations:

Oga I posted it on the first page last week Saturday (I will be posting results weekly), not everyone is a liar like you.

Maybe you should go through the thread again from the beginning, not like that will make any difference, you are just hellbent on derailing.

Your username says it all.

I went through your profile, I saw that you created a thread to scare people off forex trading as well, what a sad way to exist.

Yes I created that thread on forex trading because I noticed that people were being misled by so-called forex traders who were posting bogus results to deceive ignorant people which is the same thing you're doing right now!

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by pakirisuitesphc(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Stop attending fake investment seminars up and down, because the only people making money are those who are presenting the seminars. Most seminars promote ‘get rich quick’ schemes, which rarely work for the masses. To get rich, you need a great idea, a great strategy, adequate working capital and disciplined execution of the strategy. Common sense says [that] if the idea was that great, they would not be sharing it with you.”

3 Likes

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SaintUlot: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
agadam:

WOW shocked
Capital is stoping me from starting embarassed

Don't be deceived.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SaintUlot: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
chuxmgc:
Thanks fir this... All of them keep shouting as if its the bot that is generating the profit...
Please how can one use binance not or kucoun bot biko

Binance grid trading
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

Show us your own earnings from actual trading, that is what we want to see

Lol, I already told you where I posted it (you can decide if you want to see it or not) and the duration in which I post, you won't dictate for me when to post.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

It's not a crime to make money from multiple sources but misleading people into investing in Source A by deceiving people into believing that you're making money from Source A while in actual fact you're making money from Source B is a crime!

Trying to derail a thread using empty statements whilst refusing to acknowledge what was posted earlier is the real crime here.

Seems like you got the admins to remove my previous replies to you grin grin grin grin grin, zebu.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

A person who is actually making money will not have time to be organising trainings/seminars upandan...except of source if those trainings are critical to recruiting more 'customers' so he can earn his referral bonus which in infact is the real motive for all this your talk. grin

How many times have you seen Linda Ikeji organising seminars to train people on blogging?

How many times have you seen Don Jazzy organising seminars to train people on music production?

How many times have you seen Tuface organise a seminar to train people on how to sing?

How many times have you seen Mr Macaroni organise a training to train people on how to make comedy skits or videos?

Admit it my friend the real thing you're chasing is referral bonus and not any bloody profits from actual crypto trading by any robot!

Lmao drone grin grin grin I am not the one organizing the seminars directly.

It's how you keep shouting the referral bonus thing like I am hiding it grin grin grin grin, molo.

I like the fact that your noise making is keeping the thread active, thanks.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

Yes I created that thread on forex trading because I noticed that people were being misled by so-called forex traders who were posting bogus results to deceive ignorant people which is the same thing you're doing right now!

Nah more like you want other people to be miserable like you.

Normal normal, if you trade CFDs with greed and fear, which is what most people do, you will get burnt, that one normal thing.

Then after getting burnt, rather than go and sharpen their technical analysis and emotional management, they go on a campaign to discourage others, like you are doing now.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SavageResponse(m): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2021
recommendations:

Lmao drone grin grin grin I am not the one organizing the seminars directly.

It's how you keep shouting the referral bonus thing like I am hiding it grin grin grin grin, molo.

I like the fact that your noise making is keeping the thread active, thanks.

Of course I know you're the one organising it.

If your Royal Q trading bot was actually paying as much as you want people to believe you would not leave the comfort of your house to go and stand for almost 6 hours and speak grammar while trying to convince hapless people to register with your referral link so you can get your bonus!
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SavageResponse(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2021
recommendations:

Nah more like you want other people to be miserable like you.

Normal normal, if you trade CFDs with greed and fear, which is what most people do, you will get burnt, that one normal thing.

Then after getting burnt, rather than go and sharpen their technical analysis and emotional management, they go on a campaign to discourage others, like you are doing now.

I have said it here times without number, I don't trade forex, I don't trade cryptos, I don't trade synthetic indices nor any other artificial speculative asset.

My only interest here is that you stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
SavageResponse:

Of course I know you're the one organising it.

If your Royal Q trading bot was actually paying as much as you want people to believe you would not leave the comfort of your house to go and stand for almost 6 hours and speak grammar while trying to convince hapless people to register with your referral link so you can get your bonus!

Can you read at all?

I said I am not the one organizing it directly, you can go for the seminar if you want to find out those who are doing so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? / Wahala dey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.