Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,917 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) (32329 Views)

Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) / Royal Q Is The Worst Investment / Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Yeezus: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Yeezus: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Don't wait for market to get to ATH before starting.

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2022

P.S: If you've registered on Royal Q and you need better trade settings, contact me.

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by dele31: 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
If you are looking for cryto money, just try this airdrop and you will be happy you did. It is an opportunity to earn bitcoin cash.
https:///bchcash_airdropbot?start=2124172919
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Nancygoje: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2022

P.S: If you've registered on Royal Q and you need better trade settings, contact me.

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by OzymandiasKing: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
Belonging to a community is one of the greatest hack in getting speed in your career and Triangle Academy has one just for you!

Join our growing community of traders. A lot is going on with us and it’s sad that you are not yet involved

Join us..

https://www.triangleacademy.com.ng/landing-page/

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by ekeamat: 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Is this real
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by afroxyz: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
Seems this is the new format for ponzi
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SaintUlot: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Royal Q is just like IQUANDEX, MIA, LIQUIDFUEL, ESSENCEFX, crypto world evolution and other similar schemes that have come and gone and scam lots of investors in the process.

They all operate the same way, they ll claim to have a miracle bot that trades and makes lot of money from affiliate and recruitment. Truly they actually have a bot. The subscribers believed the money is in their exchange and nothing would happen since the bot doesn't have withdrawal permission. But when the creators of the schemes are tired of eating money, they shocked all the subscribers. They proved to them that he who created the bot controlled the bot and controls the money.

History would repeat itself on Royal Q, it is just a matter of time, when the creators are tired of chopping money. Google about all the schemes i mentioned above to learn about the atrocities they committed during their lifetime. Their mode of operation is the same as that of Royal q. Stop saying they don't have access to my money, when the time is right, they will SHOCK YOU.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
SaintUlot:
Royal Q is just like IQUANDEX, MIA, LIQUIDFUEL, ESSENCEFX, crypto world evolution and other similar schemes that have come and gone and scam lots of investors in the process.

They all operate the same way, they ll claim to have a miracle bot that trades and makes lot of money from affiliate and recruitment. Truly they actually have a bot. The subscribers believed the money is in their exchange and nothing would happen since the bot doesn't have withdrawal permission. But when the creators of the schemes are tired of eating money, they shocked all the subscribers. They proved to them that he who created the bot controlled the bot and controls the money.

History would repeat itself on Royal Q, it is just a matter of time, when the creators are tired of chopping money. Google about all the schemes i mentioned above to learn about the atrocities they committed during their lifetime. Their mode of operation is the same as that of Royal q. Stop saying they don't have access to my money, when the time is right, they will SHOCK YOU.

If you take out just 10 minutes to understand the API connection processs between Binance and Royal Q, it would save you this show of gross ignorance.

Do you even understand how API's work? How can I carry out an action you don't permit me to carry out on your application? Smh.

You are just willfully ignorant. All the nonsense you said last year about it didn't come to pass.

Royal Q is more than a year old now and nothing has happened and nothing will happen.

You can decide to keep being mischievous.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SaintUlot: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2022
Kutupa123:

If you take out just 10 minutes to understand the API connection processs between Binance and Royal Q, it would save you this show of gross ignorance.

Do you even understand how API's work? How can I carry out an action you don't permit me to carry out on your application? Smh.

You are just willfully ignorant. All the nonsense you said last year about it didn't come to pass.

Royal Q is more than a year old now and nothing has happened and nothing will happen.

You can decide to keep being mischievous.

I understand that my post is affecting your hustle for referral bonus and that's why you're venting your anger on me. But i need to do this because of innocent people who might fall for this on the premise that the money is in our exchange they can't Withdraw. But i need to call their attention to the fact that some similar schemes selling similar bot have come and gone and they made away with people's funds through riggged trade. I mentioned their names, their are investigations that can be done and royal q's case won't be different from them.

Probably you too know the truth, but because of your selfish interests to amass referral bonus, you wouldn't care if others lose money so far you earn referral bonus from them.

They can't withdraw, but you have given them access to your money, they control the bot, they control lots of trading accounts with lots of funds @ their disposal. With that fund, they can pump and dump a coin. They can decide to do a rigged trade with high leverage and bail out with investors money. In trading someone's loss is another person's gain. They can buy and sell simultaneously with high leverage with the bot and cash out @ the other end.

You can learn more from similar scam in the past:

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/iquandex-review-bitcoin-trading-bot-securities-fraud/

https://behindmlm.com/companies/iquandex-collapses-pulls-technical-error-exit-scam/

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/royal-q-review-tether-trading-bot-app-ponzi-scheme/

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/liquidfuel-review-securities-fraud-crypto-trading-scheme/

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/mia-review-malaysian-spot-gold-trading-scheme/

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/crypto-world-evolution-review-2000-pro-miner-ponzi-positions/

Before the death of all these ones i provided their links above, their subscribers said the same thing, the money is our exchange, they don't have access to it, they didn't know that he who controls the bot, controls the money. They were shocked @ the end. History would repeat itself one day.

You said Royal q has used one year, how long Royal q ll lasts depends on how greedy those behind it are. The longer it takes, the more catastrophic its demise would hit.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
[code][/code]
recommendations:

Don't delve into what you don’t understand, if you do and you get burnt, that's on you.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
SaintUlot:

I understand that my post is affecting your hustle for referral bonus and that's why you're venting your anger on me. But i need to do this because of innocent people who might fall for this on the premise that the money is in our exchange they can't Withdraw. But i need to call their attention to the fact that some similar schemes selling similar bot have come and gone and they made away with people's funds through riggged trade. I mentioned their names, their are investigations that can be done and royal q's case won't be different from them.

Probably you too know the truth, but because of your selfish interests to amass referral bonus, you wouldn't care if others lose money so far you earn referral bonus from them.

They can't withdraw, but you have given them access to your money, they control the bot, they control lots of trading accounts with lots of funds @ their disposal. With that fund, they can pump and dump a coin. They can decide to do a rigged trade with high leverage and bail out with investors money. In trading someone's loss is another person's gain. They can buy and sell simultaneously with high leverage with the bot and cash out @ the other end.

You can learn more from similar scam in the past:

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/iquandex-review-bitcoin-trading-bot-securities-fraud/

https://behindmlm.com/companies/iquandex-collapses-pulls-technical-error-exit-scam/

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/royal-q-review-tether-trading-bot-app-ponzi-scheme/

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/liquidfuel-review-securities-fraud-crypto-trading-scheme/

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/mia-review-malaysian-spot-gold-trading-scheme/

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/crypto-world-evolution-review-2000-pro-miner-ponzi-positions/

Before the death of all these ones i provided their links above, their subscribers said the same thing, the money is our exchange, they don't have access to it, they didn't know that he who controls the bot, controls the money. They were shocked @ the end. History would repeat itself one day.

You said Royal q has used one year, how long Royal q ll lasts depends on how greedy those behind it are. The longer it takes, the more catastrophic its demise would hit.

You've been saying rubbish on this thread for like 6 or 7 months now, those who have sense can see through your gimmicks, lol.

Your first point of attack was that it would crash, when you saw that didn’t happen (and will never happen), you ghosted.

Now you are back with a false narrative of the bot withdrawing people's money, you must really be a sad person wink.

Imagine saying that a bot that does only Spot trading can be rigged to trade with high leverage, lmao grin grin grin

I won't say you know nothing, nah, you know exactly what you are doing, but it won't work obviously.

Keep being mischievous smiley
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
BTC needs to break $42k for the bullish sentiment to be restored.

If it fails to do that, we might be in for a rough ride.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2022

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Kutupa123: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? / Wahala dey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.