Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? (22842 Views)

Pls Where Can I Serve In Akwa Ibom With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? / Fake Corper To Serve In Prison / Where Can I Serve Pleeeeeeease?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Christine01(f): 4:43pm On May 23, 2011
I am a graduate of Biochemistry and I have been shortlisted to serve in Batch B (2011). I am influencing my posting to Abuja. I want to know some of the parastatals related to my field of study, where I can serve and also be retained. Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by AjanleKoko: 5:59pm On May 23, 2011
Try some of the various science and tech agencies in Abuja. There is a biotech agency I know about. Sorry I don't know anybody there, but you can just take a gamble and show up in some of those places. You might be lucky and find someone who can help.
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by DisGuy: 7:23pm On May 24, 2011
Christine01:

I am a graduate of Biochemistry and I have been shortlisted to serve in Batch B (2011). I am influencing my posting to Abuja. I want to know some of the parastatals related to my field of study, where I can serve and also be retained. Thanks.

there must be a reason you influenced your posting to Abuja in the first place undecided
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Bawss1(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2011
^
Yeah, usually people influence their postings to places where they are "eying" a company or job.
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by ziyaun: 10:41am On May 26, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Try some of the various science and tech agencies in Abuja. There is a biotech agency I know about. Sorry I don't know anybody there, but you can just take a gamble and show up in some of those places. You might be lucky and find someone who can help.

mister ajanlekoko,guess u wouldnt remember me but i do read ur posts a lot.u sure are one intelligent individual.well i am an electrical engr(power),just finished my msc(power) and am due for youth service this october.been away from 9ja quite a while so i am pretty rusty on whats up in the labour market and so on.i really need a place where i can get some valuable experience in electrical engr during my nysc year,pay isnt my biggest problem now,experience is cos apart from school practicals i am really low on that.u seem to know a lot about the engineering field in nigeria and i would be really grateful if u could direct me a lil.if netotse sees this too please throw in a few words,thanks a lot guys
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by zstranger: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2011
So Ajanlekoko the smartest NL'er is an engineer?

Hmmm, interesting!
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by MMM2(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2011
op
try work 4 hotel (transcorp).

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by maxygirl(f): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2011
I think you should be open minded and be smart while in camp, Opprortunities may come your way.
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by 1025: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2011
with ur course, u can make bombs so try and serve in aso rock and believe me u will be retained. do not forget that bombs and bombing is the new way of life in nigeria so u are made.
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by ugwolawo: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2011
Guy,
All you need to target is government parastatals, Then you can start pavingv your way to their heart,to get retained and still do other jobs if you are smart. wink wink
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by md4real(m): 10:27am On Jun 02, 2011
to be retained? surely you can bank on any secondary school.
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by 1Dray(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2011
md4real:

to be retained? surely you can bank on any secondary school.
Sure you are a real bad boy. . .Garin Zazzau, ryt? Buh wats the name of your secondary secondary school it could be of help. Chindit or Alhahudada?
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by mekaboy(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2011

THERE IS A COMPANY CALLED (IBIZA) IN ABUJA, THEY PAY VERY WELL AND MOSTLY LADIES, SO IF YOUR A LADY THEY WILL TAKE YOU AND U WILL EARN A LOT. AND GUESS WAT? YOU ONLY GET TO WORK AT NIGHT grin grin grin

Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by ayo2pec(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2011
Why not leave this into God's hand. I all your way acknowledge him and he will direct your path.

Influencing posting and influencing other things, is tantamount to leaving God out of the equation he is the beginning and the end.
and the only one who know where the pasture is green

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by rhythyson: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2011
you can be retained in Kuje prison if you serve there i swear, grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Localamos(m): 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
Try Kuje Prisons. they should retain you there. grin
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by rexfada(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2011
Hey dude, you cant just wake up one morning and think you will be retained anywhere you will serve cos you have a mortal backbone. The only backbone you will be needing is the Almighty God, there's nothing He cannot do. Just pray and believe, and it will come to pass. , From experience. Shikenan!
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by apache77(m): 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2011
Try the National Biotechnological centre, in abuja, the DG there is Prof B.O Solomon, he was a former HOD, chemical engineeering OAU IFe, you can just go you know, maybe bamboozle him, tell him anything, maybe that he was your brother, or sisters, or cousins lecturer in OAUife, if he asks wat course, say Transport Phenomenon- CHE 303, or improvise a lie so you can build a camaderieship with him. He is a nice guy, cool, unassuming level headed, he studied in Germany, maybe do a litle bio check on him

As a microbiologist, NAFDAC shd do, but they dont retain.The havent retained anybody for the last couple of years. Their last two batch of corpers are still hanging. You can go there though, Ask to see the SA-DG, he is another nice guy, he could give you 5minutes.In minutes, you will ahve an opportunity to sell yourself, change your destiny. Schoole and worked in the US, Another god guy. Or ask to see the PA to the DG- Eric, He is stuck up, but who knows. Or try Dr Alli, Deputy Director, Laboratory Services, another good guy

CAC always retains, they retained all their about 40 corpers last year, but that is not anything to do with you. Try your luck. You can also try NCC, the chairman on the 12th floor, he is another jolly good fellow- the Peter Igoh, he is called the wild headed prof. You cant see though, but if you ask of his PA, they may let u up. His name is Mr F, wait o, NCC and microbiology. sorry jare. You are miles apart

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by zstranger: 12:11am On Jun 03, 2011
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Christine01(f): 4:24am On Jun 03, 2011
Thanks guys 4 the gud, the bad and the ugly comments. I think I'll just commit my ways into the hands of GOD and believe in HIM to take me to my glorious destination.
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by JUSTME2SY: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2011
Try "Govt day Secondary School Nyanya", to teach Biology or Chemistry, you will be retained. Goodluck.
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Cmeo(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2011
@ Poster

I am also a "Batch B" prospective Abuja youth corper. For me, I know where to serve and why I want to serve there. However, if you would like a hook up, try and leave me a possible contact details.

Cheers.
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Christine01(f): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2011
@ C me o,

Thanks for your interest and your willingness to help. My email address is anuanuloveu2@yahoo.com. Are you on 2go? You can also contact me on 2go. My 2go username is kristinebebe.

Thanks a bunch!
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by EngrDrBarrKezman: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2011
Most firms in Naija no longer base their recruitment on specific fields of study except 4 some sensitive and fragile positions. So be versatile.
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Nixo: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2011
Come and serve in ma BedROOM, you are damn gonna be retained if ur performance is above average, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Yeahreen(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
C me o: @ Poster

I am also a "Batch B" prospective Abuja youth corper. For me, I know where to serve and why I want to serve there. However, if you would like a hook up, try and leave me a possible contact details.

Cheers.
hello, do u still av Ur contacts..wld be grateful....#yenrinpenamo@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by tallfish145(m): 5:25am On Nov 05, 2013
If u need a good ppa wit accomodation,call me on 08157814967. Abj only
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by gorgeousnogo(f): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
apache77:
Try the National Biotechnological centre, in abuja, the DG there is Prof B.O Solomon, he was a former HOD, chemical engineeering OAU IFe, you can just go you know, maybe bamboozle him, tell him anything, maybe that he was your brother, or sisters, or cousins lecturer in OAUife, if he asks wat course, say Transport Phenomenon- CHE 303, or improvise a lie so you can build a camaderieship with him. He is a nice guy, cool, unassuming level headed, he studied in Germany, maybe do a litle bio check on him

As a microbiologist, NAFDAC shd do, but they dont retain.The havent retained anybody for the last couple of years. Their last two batch of corpers are still hanging. You can go there though, Ask to see the SA-DG, he is another nice guy, he could give you 5minutes.In minutes, you will ahve an opportunity to sell yourself, change your destiny. Schoole and worked in the US, Another god guy. Or ask to see the PA to the DG- Eric, He is stuck up, but who knows. Or try Dr Alli, Deputy Director, Laboratory Services, another good guy

CAC always retains, they retained all their about 40 corpers last year, but that is not anything to do with you. Try your luck. You can also try NCC, the chairman on the 12th floor, he is another jolly good fellow- the Peter Igoh, he is called the wild headed prof. You cant see though, but if you ask of his PA, they may let u up. His name is Mr F, wait o, NCC and microbiology. sorry jare. You are miles apart
hi, i studied microbiology and would like my ppa to be at Nafdac abuja. Do you know how much they pay?
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nafdac pays 15k
Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by heatmeup(f): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
doctorken:
Nafdac pays 15k
do you serve there

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nope,but I served in Abuja and have a friend serving there.It used to be 10k but was increased to 15k.Seems u r planning 2 work Ur service to Abuja?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii / Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members / NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.