Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,087 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy (67860 Views)

Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy / Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Vickkybones(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.
UBA bank.
Thanks God bless.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Basicend: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
tasalanoni:
You are feeding fat in this present Nigeria and the result is very evident on your scalp.

Exactly.

I had this same similar issue about 10 years back.

I stopped excess milk and eggs. I started eating once or max 2 times in a day and and the eating is calories reduced . . It's gone completely now.

I even barb skin now and you can't notice anything. Follow my steps and you will begin to see a change.

Thank me later.

10 Likes

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by lexy2014: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mavrick2012:
Good day house.
Please i need your help.
About 10 years ago i started feeling some slight headache and heaviness on my head.
This continued to increase.
I thought it was inside my head.
I went to the hospital severally and did several test,but they saw nothing.
Just some few weeks ago i observed it was actually my scalp that is folding and growing heavy as you can see in the pictures.
Please,what could be causing this?
What can i do to stop and reverse this.
It's causing me heaviness and pains.

Cutis verticis gyrata in English, choppers license
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by alhaji04: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
inoki247:
I don't have anything to say buh which gurl u knack last
Baba no dey mix captain Jack with ur Hero.
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by tonyashburton: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
It is not a disease.It's not life threatening.
lammy197:
The folds and ridges, that give the appearance of a brain on top of the head, is an indication of an underlying disease: cutis verticis gyrata (CVG). The rare disease causes a thickening of the skin on the top of the head which leads to the curves and folds of the scalp.There is no cure for CVG. Even with applied pressure, the soft and pliant scalp folds cannot be permanently flattened away. Nor are there any medications that will reduce the size or quantity of these soft, spongy wrinkles. The only option to remove the skin folds permanently involves surgery.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

You are experiencing tectonic movement of the brain

This is similar to earthquakes and volvanic eruption of the earth.

Listen man you are a mutant
..na so superman and incredible hulk take start.

grin grin

When you have fully discover your power, just go to aso rock and remove Buhari
u no go end well grin
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Tbasicme: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
DigiPerson:
May be lalasticlala or Seun can help you get the right attention.

Are they Doctors ni?

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Noshitboi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
tayour917i:
no vex bro... this is a bit funny..... i think its normal with my brothers from the east
Bros collect five grin grin. Na igbo people head be that....na only dem get am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by nelsonebby(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
I though I had this at one point in time, turns out the were just sleep lines. This was during lockdown grin.
This your own looks quite severe though shocked
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by PrinceOfLagos: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
hormodupsy:
See medical help o, this is common with men
It's common with men and you still ask him to see medical help
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by 2rez: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Op, u are destined to have a folded scalp, that's just it but if u still hell bent @ unfolding it, perhaps the poster under me fit get suggestions to that.

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Depressed101: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mavrick2012:
Good day house.
Please i need your help.
About 10 years ago i started feeling some slight headache and heaviness on my head.
Just some few weeks ago i observed it was actually my scalp that is folding and growing heavy as you can see in the pictures.
it's scaffolding grin maybe it wants to build a house for you with the scaffold
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Kajaard: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
constance500:
This kind head dey hard to barb grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by deltateam: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mavrick2012:
Good day house.
Please i need your help.

Excess money. Please share the money. You can't afford to eat alone.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by samuel051: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
UFO have been sighted..
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Kajaard: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mavrick2012:
Good day house.
Please i need your help.

Sorry bro. It's an irreversible medical condition that can only be rectified by surgery.

To avoid stares you can be putting on face caps if that helps undecided
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by TeddBundy: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
post=105549826:
Things like this.. just makes me sad . How person go just dey him own.. problem without solution go just come meet am
E tire me grin grin grin
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by lookingfly: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bensondrums:
Op its called Cortis Verticis. Its a rare condition Nd it can be corrected through surgery.

surgery for Nigeria, which hospital because most of these hospital fit go de treat malaria oooo grin
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by gnykelly(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
The shape of a yam eater head ����
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by deltateam: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Brain scan bawo. No put unnecessary fear for op mind.

What you have is known as primary Curtis verticis gyrata and is non-life threatening but will surely give you unwarranted looks. It can be corrected by surgery though.

Since you said it's non life threatening. Why suggest surgery that is life threatening?
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Yeezus998(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Omo shocked
Everybody with his/her problem
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by deltateam: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
saddler:
lipsrsealed

You are experiencing tectonic movement of the brain

This is similar to earthquakes and volvanic eruption of the earth.

Listen man you are a mutant
..na so superman and incredible hulk take start.

grin grin

When you have fully discover your power, just go to aso rock and remove Buhari

Buahahaha
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Meteng: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
There's someone in my town, moves around freely, with this, for years
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by rhythyson: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Brain scan bawo. No put unnecessary fear for op mind.

What you have is known as primary Curtis verticis gyrata and is non-life threatening but will surely give you unwarranted looks. It can be corrected by surgery though.

Very correct jare, my man this is the truth but on a lighter mode you barber will charge you more oooo grin grin grin
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by suffering: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
I normally thought people were born this way. Me and my friends call it muscle head and from what I read last, it has no known cause nor cure. Try to live life as you’ve always known it. If the condition came out of nowhere then it may go the same way.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by skj1377(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Next time snap your head or whatever the problem is try "google lens" first on your android phone. If you Dont see it there then try Nairaland second.
Mavrick2012:
Good day house.
Please i need your help.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mavrick2012:
Good day house.
Please i need your help.
Is not life threatening and can be corrected through surgery.
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Omololupromise: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Do you hawk bounce before

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by Octopusssy(f): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lmao!

Sorry grin grin grin
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by seyz91(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
cheesy
obami007:
Lolz

People wey dey get this type of head dey always get money.

This one na sign say you go get money for future.
Re: Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy by vertueptime: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Stop eating kpomo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.