Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Love For Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Love For Marriage (2466 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Love For Marriage by earnfast(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2011
A majority of men assume that knowing how to approach a woman is something that is only known by gifted or brave men. Have you ever felt that if you only knew how to pick up women that life would be so much more simple? Honestly, most men feel this way so don’t feel bad. What’s great is that you CAN learn the art of approaching women and starting conversations and you can do it in a shorter amount of time than you thought possible.

First Thing When Learning How to Approach A Woman Is Know Where to Meet Them!

The initial key to learning how to approach a woman is to know where to meet them. It is of course simpler to meet women in certain places. For instance, it is not a good idea to attempt to pick up women in the gym or the grocery store, when they are trying to take care of business and do not have time to chat.

However, after saying that, if you want to approach a woman that you see and are instantly “crazy” about, and you think that you may never get another chance to speak to her, then by all means give it your best shot. Nevertheless, your chances of getting a positive response may be largely increased if you go to places where women hang out and relax, and where they would be more open to meeting and speaking to someone. Such places may include, book stores, coffee shops, dog parks, clubs etc.

Second, the Walk Away Approach

Most men who think they know the best way to approach woman go directly from hello to getting a phone number within minutes. The problem with this is that it makes them look needy, and it telegraphs interest without giving you a chance to build your social value. It is better advised to make a brief approach or comment, get a response from her, and then walk away or get back to business.

This gives two objectives: firstly, it shows the woman that you are not needy and makes her wonder whether you are interested in her or not. It is easy to turn curiosity into interest. It also gives you a chance to test her response to you and see if you are even interested. Once you have approached and walked away, it is very simple to go back and engage her again.

I have listed two out of three i promise, so if i may ask you would you like to be guy all beautiful ladies want to date, If YES send me mail at howtoapproachawomanyoulike @ getresponse . com for free e-book and also the last to approach woman you like.

I guest this has help you one way or the other.

I wish you success date,

Samson.

(1) (Reply)

Young Guys / Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) / See How Much We Spend On Food For One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.