Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry (23951 Views)

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? / Who Is To Blame For Broken Marriages, Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry by Ojdanavigator(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
Understanding and comprehension is needed in every relationship because they are the fuel that keep trust alive. In a romantic relationship, no trust means no intimacy and without intimacy the relationship is definitely not romantic.

Couples who have understanding and comprehension also have trust and therefore, have more intimacy because of it. They also feel more comfortable being around their partner.

One of the main reasons why it's so difficult to recovery from an infidelity is because couples loose trust and at the same time loose intimacy. Questions about that infidelity might help give a little more comprehension and understanding to why it happened and at the same time restore some trust.

The following are 21 questions to ask a man or woman in order to understand and comprehend more about him or her and the relationship, and help build comprehension, understanding and trust. Premarital questions for couples are very important because they help resolve problems before they arrive.

21 questions to ask a man or woman you intend to marry:

1- What is it about me that you like the most?
2- If I had an accident and be left with terrible scars for life, would you still love me?
3- How do you remember your first love?
4- After me, who is your closest intimate friend? (excluding your mother, and other family members)
5- How do you remember my first impression?
6- Would you leave me for a celebrity that really really liked you?
7- Are you a virgin?
8- Do you still have feelings for an ex?
9- What is your best kept intimate secret?
10- Who was your first lover?
11- How do you visualize the perfect lover? What are his/her attributes?
12- How would you react if I was dating another guy/girl?
13- At what age do you plan to get married?
14- How and when would you know if I am the right one...Read more http://seductiontipsnaija..com

1 Like

Re: 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry by crackhaus: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Good questions but what's the probability of getting truthful answers to all 21. No one likes to admit this but a person cannot be certain how to react in scenarios posed by some of those questions until they actually find themselves in such.
Aint no handbook to finding a life partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
bro, these questions are very flawed to say the least, here is the correction:

Ojdanavigator:
21 questions to ask a man or woman you intend to marry:

1- What is it about me that you like the most? the most shouldnt be in the question.
2- If I had an accident and be left with terrible scars for life, would you still love me? no sane person in the world would say that they would leave, even if most would. also many have never been through such experience and therefore DONT KNOW how they will react, really!
3- How do you remember your first love? what does first love got to do with marriage to that person?!
4- After me, who is your closest intimate friend? (excluding your mother, and other family members) again, what does this has got to do with marriage?!
5- How do you remember my first impression?
6- Would you leave me for a celebrity that really really liked you? only a very stoopid person would say YES, and sadly many would be lying and say NO. you are making it sound like being a celebrity automatically means being smart funny intelligent or whatever people fall in love with.
7- Are you a virgin? many people dont give a damn about virginity status so long as the person they chose is RIGHT for them
8- Do you still have feelings for an ex? again another question that would never be answered truthfully.
9- What is your best kept intimate secret? most are too shy or not close enough to you to answer that. actually you dont deserve to hear the response of this question, unless you have already married her
10- Who was your first lover? how is that anyway related to you marrying her/him?! now you are just being nosy
11- How do you visualize the perfect lover? What are his/her attributes? bwaaaah! sadly most people end up with people who are NOT the perfect lover to them....here is a clue: unless you look like Beyonce or Denzel, chances are you are not the perfect lover.....and thats ok!
12- How would you react if I was dating another guy/girl? many would probably try to kill you, but guess what?! they wouldnt tell you.
13- At what age do you plan to get married? lol, the ONLY answer to this is:" when i find the RIGHT one".
14- How and when would you know if I am the right one...Read more http://seductiontipsnaija..com

2 Likes

Re: 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry by eforce01: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
nice post but asking questions at times might be useless, because you cannot guarantee that you would be told the truth or just the answer you were hoping to hear, some answers might even confuse you. That said. here are a list of ladies you should never marry.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/8-ladies-to-never-marry.html
Re: 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry by stefanlover: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
Chances are he/she will a lie a big fat one to all these questions and then after the marriage you will see their true color. Talk is cheap.

The real question is to ask yourself

Am I ready for this? Do I know this person well enough?

2 Likes

Re: 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 20, 2016
Whatevz grin men don't lie Girls close your ears and open your eyes... cry
Re: 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry by IndianaJay: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Most of these questions are stupid questions to ask anyone tbh. they reek of insecurity and lack of confidence or self esteem.

Are relationships supposed to be question and answer sessions? Besides I see no questions on serious issues like: How she manages her finances? If she's okay with birthing 5 children? How does she expect to balance work and child care? Does she save money or is she a money squanderer? etc......

You should have over time that you have been with your gf/bf know the answers to these questions anyway....beside when you start to ask questions as if it's an inquisition, you reek of low self esteem and lack of confidence.

Know your woman, study your woman, understand your woman and allow her understand you too...

That's the key to knowing the woman you want to marry, not by turning the relationship to job interview because you're an insecure man.
Re: 21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry by IndianaJay: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2016
IndianaJay:
Most of these questions are stupid questions to ask anyone tbh. they reek of insecurity and lack of confidence or self esteem.

Are relationships supposed to be question and answer sessions? Besides I see no questions on serious issues like: How she manages her finances? If she's okay with birthing 5 children? How does she expect to balance work and child care? Does she save money or is she a money squanderer? etc......

You should over the time that you have been with your gf/bf know the answers to these questions anyway....

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / Mother Tattooed Her Son's Face On Her Back (Photo) / When Marriage Becomes Toxic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.