Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) (42521 Views)

Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by Mbaku(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Once an Olosho always an Olosho. People that will still go back to their profession when the money finish
Because you’re God that has decided their fate abi? Why not be happy they turned a new leaf.. Hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
For those who were seeking a credible church to pay their tithes and offerings, I recommend this church to you.

I assure you that the pastor is not going to use your money for self-enrichment, to acquire private jets for himself or to build personal businesses as schools for profit-making, but would use it for charity and to help those in need, by building free schools, houses, healthcare centers, restaurants etc., so that those who couldn't afford such basic needs could still have access to them.

He's reminds me of the disciples who instead of accumulating the church offerings to themselves, distributed it to the members of the church according to their needs, so that none of them had lack. Acts 4:34-35.

That's the example Christ set for them, and in accordance with the gospel He preached. Luke 12:33.

God bless.

TB Joshua of blessed memory did same, even did more buh i culd remember how u created a thread to bash him during his burial. Isn't this hypocrisy??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Apostle Chibuzor is a rare breed. His work will become a seed that will grow into a philantropic forest in Nigeria. If Nigerians learn how to support one another, we can outgrow the mass suffering.

God keep blessing Apostle Chibuzor of OPM.

My man.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by desire222(f): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
asobo1:
Judge not lipsrsealed

The lady on white still has an anklet on.
I saw it too ooo

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
asobo1:
Judge not lipsrsealed

The lady on white still has an anklet on.

Does this mean Jennifer Lopez hawks the street for customers or hangs around in hotels to sleep with men and earn money?
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Can they be trusted or disguise fear naija women they could possibly go back to oloshoism
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Same church owned by that pastor with so many controversies, with runs girls. Chai. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by foreverproduct: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Very commendable. However, no need for the publicity.

Matthew 6:1-4 NKJV

“Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven. Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by nonikia(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
OPM DOCTOR JESUS IN ACTION.. DOCTOR
JESUS IN ACTION GOD IS HERE

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by shawnquest: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pot belly everywhere.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by koyyess: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
See the people God is using to touch lives.

Not all those 1mbeciles that think they are solving poverty by preaching polygamy and visiting brothels. God will punish animals like them.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by pedel: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
You meant the Omega Fire Ministries of Apostle Johnson Sulaiman? This is OPM not OFM. Sulaiman is OFM.

Bouz:
Same church owned by that pastor with so many controversies, with runs girls. Chai. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by nonikia(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
OPM "DOCTOR JESUS IN ACTION.. DOCTOR
JESUS IN ACTION GOD IS HERE

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
The rehabilitated olosho on white clothes at d extreme right in d second pix has leg chains on her leg.

Who is deceiving who??

grin

I thought I was the only one who saw that.
Wearing an anklet is a subtle way of advertising the olosho business.

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
pedel:
You meant the Omega Fire Ministries of Apostle Johnson Sulaiman? This is OPM not OFM. Sulaiman is OFM.

Oh okay. Right

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by blackpanda: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
For those who were seeking a credible church to pay their tithes and offerings, I recommend this church to you.

I assure you that the pastor is not going to use your money for self-enrichment, to acquire private jets for himself or to build personal businesses as schools for profit-making, but would use it for charity and to help those in need, by building free schools, houses, healthcare centers, restaurants etc., so that those who couldn't afford such basic needs could still have access to them.

He's reminds me of the disciples who instead of accumulating the church offerings to themselves, distributed it to the members of the church according to their needs, so that none of them had lack. Acts 4:34-35.

That's the example Christ set for them, and in accordance with the gospel He preached. Luke 12:33.

God bless.

Scam grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by asobo1: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Does this mean Jennifer Lopez hawks the street for customers or hangs around in hotels to sleep with men and earn money?
That I can't tell but any Nigerian lady you see with an anklet bro na dem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by CaveAdullam: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
And fat beta males will be happy to have them as wives. H0e phase done and dusted! And it is time to enter the provider's economy.

Smart women; smart moves. Only the brave amongst men can see through the pinhole and decipher them for who they are.

Redemption/repentance is a good thing though! No dispute about that, however, men always need to shine their eyes.

Sigh!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by CedarHoldings: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
I no trust that one on red,see as she dey look the,the man too dey check
Fahdiga:
Once an Olosho always an Olosho. People that will still go back to their profession when the money finish

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by profilemessages: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
ask a wh,ore how DI,CK taste for VAG,INA

AND YOU WILL BE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ITS not about the money, its about the PANRAN!
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by profilemessages: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
people you suppose find able bodied men wey fit knack 24 seven say MAKE THEM COME DO GODS WORK FOR these womens lives

the first five things women check for your body once you are financially responsible na the size of your pe,nis

up till now why do we have more female prostit,utes?

arent they well paid by their clients for them to say let me stop after this ONCE and start small business?

the fxck don enter their brain thats why alot of them cant stop it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by Clinghton: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
They would need follow up to avoid backsliding.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by BlueAir: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Smh. What makes u think the money will finish before they go back to it
Fahdiga:
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by profilemessages: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
marriage is failing in our present society and we need to go back to the drawing board

because if marriage doesnt work

we will keep beating around the bush

single mothers, high rate of divorce, prostitu,tes and brost,itutes everywhere

WE ARE JUST DECEIVING OURSELVES

SPRAYING PERFUMES AND DEODORANTS ON COCKROACHES AND MOSQUITOES THINKING THEY WILL DIE!

#itiswell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by Mypeople2(m): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Waakanda:
Hope grace will sustain them.
Hmmm..you mean these babes that will spread for you when you give them urgent 2k at night ?It is in the blood

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lord this is my ministry, empower us Father to do your will on the lost soul. Everyone deserves a second chance.
Thank Jesus for giving me one, forever grateful. GOD IS LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
This is called changing lives

Dress well waka like every other young ladies out there boys go Dey pay even better than that kobo hotel work
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by miraculousGod(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
If a prostitute tells you she has repented, she is deceiving you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by judinho07(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
"azin...money 4 hand back 4 ground..lol...fucker'o-lic will always b fucker'o-lic..!!!!
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
Why this publicity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.