Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received (36460 Views)

10 Highest Salary Paying Countries For Workers / What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Olifiz:

Construction and house interior finishing.

That's nice.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

By all means avoid me. I don't appreciate disrespectful people.

My apologies, please pardon my approach.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
tradepunter:

The gig na serious connect sha.

Our job was to set up background primary and secondary security perimeter and measures in the location where the refugees tents were been deployed.

One trick to be part of such gig is to know who's running the security operations from within the NOGs.

Also your CV must have some sought of security related work, not talking about guarding work... More technical skills like handling radio communication equipment etc.... Guard work na for police and military personnels

Omo I deh confuse. No vex are you saying you guys perfom the media role within the refugee camp or you guys are security officials within the camp.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by ChasinGood(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
I'm still an apprentice though. Doing more of arc welding. Guess I'm good to go?
PrinxArthur1:
you can't do it, are you a welder?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by tradepunter: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Omo I deh confuse. No vex are you saying you guys perfom the media role within the refugee camp or you guys are security officials within the camp.

We were embedded private security contractors

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Adekaka12345: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lamanii22:

Lol... Just once in a while...

Been there done that, look another way bro...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Generalwoodz(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
SirVamo:

Smiles fee ?? I don't need your money, I will rather prefer you work for me ..... That's how y'all miss opportunities fr
baba make I work for you embarassed
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
ChasinGood:
I'm still an apprentice though. Doing more of arc welding. Guess I'm good to go?
lol you have a long way to go as an apprentice, just fixed on monday via sit at home...

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Yankee101:

Coding
Sys Admin
Cloud certifications and experience
Top notch Writing and Editing
Web design
Etc
thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

My apologies, please pardon my approach.
Apologies accepted, it's necessary to be mindful of what you say to people as your words can come back to haunt you later on in life. Also, you don't know who's who here and to top it all, refined words make you more of an elegant, classy person than cuss words. Cuss words tend to portray you in a brash manner and even though you're not the negative things you say, people will doubt you're any better than that, your choice of words have a way of leaving a remark as to your personality.
I'll advise you learn to speak with gracefulness, it goes a long way than you can ever imagine and can bring you more opportunities in life because people will be able to speak well of you and possibly recommend you when the need arises.
I'll stop here, do have a wonderful day ahead and you can help subscribe to my channel if you wouldn't mind. I know it's a feminine channel but you'll sure learn one or 2 from my videos. grin grin grin grin, you aren't mandated to do so though.
Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Apologies accepted, it's necessary to be mindful of what you say to people as your words can come back to haunt you later on in life. Also, you don't know who's who here and to top it all, refined words make you more of an elegant, classy person than cuss words. Cuss words tend to portray you in a brash manner and even though you're not the negative things you say, people will doubt you're any better than that, your choice of words have a way of leaving a remark as to your personality.
I'll advise you learn to speak with gracefulness, it goes a long way than you can ever imagine and can bring you more opportunities in life because people will be able to speak well of you and possibly recommend you when the need arises.
I'll stop here, do have a wonderful day ahead and you can help subscribe to my channel if you wouldn't mind. I know it's a feminine channel but you'll sure learn one or 2 from my videos. grin grin grin grin, you aren't mandated to do so though.
Stay safe.

Thank you very much for the words of encouragement.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
tradepunter:

We were embedded private security contractors

Ok. Wish you success boss.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Blastedholligan: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
pauladonis:

Yes boss, I actually used lots of free materials.

You can start by downloading "The Boron Letters" by Gary Halbert, Also, go on swiped.co to learn from their copywriting analysis and lessons. You can also get crazy good lessons from Alex Cattoni's youtube channel. Those were my starting resources...

But the one that really helped me up to this level is Andy Mukolo's Foreign Copywriters Initiative course.

It costs 40k but considering the ROI you'll get once you master the skill, it's 100% worth the price. You can check it out here: https://tinyurl. com/s5f7wvdh
thanks alot man. Appreciate this

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by smeag0l(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is your limitation. Results in school don't mean anything in the labour market these days. People can make first class by rote learning and memorization in Nigerian universities. It's the practicality of what you learnt in school that matters outside school. I was one of the most unserious of engineering students in a top Nigerian University about 10 years ago and I still graduated with a good result because I knew what I was doing. Fastforward today, none of those who graduated with better results in my class earn what I earn. Only one comes close. I was earning more than the 60k you put here when I was just teaching foreign students some engineering courses through YouTube. And this was the period between when I finished service and when I started working. I havr never had to walk into any company to submit CV's. All the jobs I've done from graduation up till today found me. Remove that veil of a good result off your eyes so you can see clearly
nuel000:
60k highest ,35k lowest...and I'm an Engineering graduate with a very good result lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by nuel000: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2021
smeag0l:
This is your limitation. Results in school don't mean anything in the labour market these days. People can make first class by rote learning and memorization in Nigerian universities. It's the practicality of what you learnt in school that matters outside school. I was one of the most unserious of engineering students in a top Nigerian University about 10 years ago and I still graduated with a good result because I knew what I was doing. Fastforward today, none of those who graduated with better results in my class earn what I earn. Only one comes close. I was earning more than the 60k you put here when I was just teaching foreign students some engineering courses through YouTube. And this was the period between when I finished service and when I started working. I havr never had to walk into any company to submit CV's. All the jobs I've done from graduation up till today found me. Remove that veil of a good result off your eyes so you can see clearly
good for you bro...i have no limitation

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by frank2zee: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nairalane:
As I am, I'm currently earning less than 30k a month, and it's not also stable.

Please, quote me if there's any remote job opportunity I can for your... I'm tech-inclined and I hold a B. Sc. in International Relations, 4.4*....

I can write intelligently execute assignments diligently.
I look forward to hearing from God-sent helpers.
Thanks a lot.

When did you graduate and how old are you?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
nuel000:
good for you bro...I have no limitation

Love your reply, the way people with a not-so-good result who probably happens to make it financially in life tend to make those who made first-class look like they wasted their time because they aren't rich yet is awful. That's why I love the western world not everyone wants to be wealthy, some people just want to practice their profession and make the world a better place.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by nuel000: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2021
BiggyB242:

Love your reply, the way people with not-so-good result probably happens to make it financially tend to make those who made first-class look like they wasted their time because they aren't rich. That's why I love the western world not everyone wants to be wealthy, some people just want to practice their profession and make the world a better place.
exactly! , It's all about preference, everybody cannot follow the same path, something that worked fine for you might be a total disaster for some other person.. that's why it's essential to know what works for you and go through with it
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Seniorwriter(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Mexyz:

Can't find Sarah Adakaren on Facebook
Just seeing this now...SMH.
Really? Yet peeps here reach out on a daily? Seems you ain't yet serious about learning to earn via online!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Blastedholligan: 9:25am On Sep 16, 2021
pauladonis:

Yes boss, I actually used lots of free materials.

You can start by downloading "The Boron Letters" by Gary Halbert, Also, go on swiped.co to learn from their copywriting analysis and lessons. You can also get crazy good lessons from Alex Cattoni's youtube channel. Those were my starting resources...

But the one that really helped me up to this level is Andy Mukolo's Foreign Copywriters Initiative course.

It costs 40k but considering the ROI you'll get once you master the skill, it's 100% worth the price. You can check it out here: https://tinyurl. com/s5f7wvdh
hey man. I've checked for the course but can't seem to find it. Please can you share the course with me? The link also isn't working too. If you have any material on Google drive, I won't mind. Should I send in my email?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by pauladonis(m): 5:11am On Sep 17, 2021
Blastedholligan:
hey man. I've checked for the course but can't seem to find it. Please can you share the course with me? The link also isn't working too. If you have any material on Google drive, I won't mind. Should I send in my email?

The link works, just copy everything and clear the space before .com

You can also contact me on WhatsApp if you need to, Check the details in my signature.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by love2017(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Savageman:
Isorrite...
My highest salary na 20k monthly, when local man bin dey do cleaner for first bank, as tinz con hard, i made the best decision of my life resign go learn bombing... Now i dey cash out from 500k upward monthly, i no get time for salary work again. Bombing and bet9ja till my fingers break.

I movvveeeee

What do you mean by bombing
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by blueprint22(m): 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
SirVamo:
See ehn, information is power is all I can say at this point...

Can't believe it's me getting a monthly salary of N300,000 monthly , without stepping out of my house and yes it's going to go higher from ember months ...

Wish I could share with one or two I see saying 30k, damn that money can't do nothing for even 4 days Jeez�

Boss abeg show ur boy way....Abeg embarassed
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Starpro87(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please, can I reach you for guidance?

SirVamo:
See ehn, information is power is all I can say at this point...

Can't believe it's me getting a monthly salary of N300,000 monthly , without stepping out of my house and yes it's going to go higher from ember months ...

Wish I could share with one or two I see saying 30k, damn that money can't do nothing for even 4 days Jeez�
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Starpro87(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Akwa Ibom, I guess.

[quote author=IamgratefulLord post=105574948][/quote]
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by blueprint22(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Blastedholligan:

Same here...
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Nairalane: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2021
frank2zee:

When did you graduate and how old are you?

Sorry for the late reply, Mr. Frank.

I honestly cleared a lot off my phone, a few days after I posted my call for assistance.

I'm so so sorry. I just observed when I was about commenting now, that I had to re-login again.

I'm 30 years old and graduated in 2015. I will be sending you a private message, to ease the conversation.

Thanks a lot sir. I really appreciate you being magnanimous with opportunities. And again, I'm sorry for just replying your message.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Battywonder(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2021
See guys earning big. I thought my monthly earning is big until I saw what guys are making monthly here.

I actually make about 300k monthly from my 9-5 job and an additional 120k to 150k trading cryptocurrency using an AI bot. Hoping to increase my earnings from crypto sha.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Richdee1(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2021
,#475,000 worked with in a bar . Every weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday I get atleast #1m as side hustle from selling offshoot wines . But I don't jakpa dey enjoy for Canada

The connection for this level still dey
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Richdee1(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2021
tradepunter:
My highest is 700k per month for 6 months.

We running a gig for an international NGO in Borno state then.

War is money!!!

How can I enter or join your NGO
I be Social Worker!
I sabi travel anywhere
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Richdee1(m): 10:38am On Oct 25, 2021
N226k per month from an EU embassy in Abuja 2 years ago.

What's the job?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Richdee1(m): 10:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Vanderandrew:
N180k, transcription

Transcription of voice notes into words abi?
Any startup idea??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If You Are Unemployed Consider This / Luxxor Group Recruitment 2017 / Daniel Joshua: Former N-Power Volunteer Gets N300,000 For Returning N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.