Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received (36576 Views)

10 Highest Salary Paying Countries For Workers / What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Delightful8(f): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
JesseJo:

No, not a customer care advisor nor secretary.

Seeking a trainee Analyst...A young lad or lady that has affinity for numbers...We will train you to become a Finance & Investment Analyst.

Or if you will prefer a role in Admin...pay is less than that of a trainee Analyst, but subject to review within 18months as well.

There are no guarantees though, as you will have to meet the requirements.
Please, is this still available?
Thanks
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by tradepunter: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2021
Richdee1:

How can I enter or join your NGO
I be Social Worker!
I sabi travel anywhere

What type of social worker?

Because I noticed some new recruits are done via referral. Then most recruits are like from other international NGO.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by uthlaw: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

I was shocked too. You're a big boy tho. I'm getting close to earning 1M monthly.

I might hit it this month going by my current growth.

I total agree with your saying, more money, more problems.

Especially people who feel entitled to your money in the name of being relatives.

I'm considering leaving soon, and starting life afresh where I'm unknown. I want to be rich and still enjoy life.

Money is merely a means to an end. The plan is to make a lot to be free, cause money solve problems.

I want to be able to travel to any country, wear any cloth, drink any wine I want, drive a cool car, hike, write a book, visit the pyramid, see amazing waterfalls, and so much more.

Having money will make the journey smooth, and I'm excited to be leaving the rat race.

Life is meant to be enjoyed.

I worked for it while I was young, now I'm beginning to reap the benefits.

It pays to have a skill.

Peace!
what skill please?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by uthlaw: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Seniorwriter:

saw your email request but I no longer attend to such so rather if you have an interest or enquiry reach out via the facebook id on my profile.

Cheers.

If you have spare time like 1hr daily and have access to internet + browsing gadgets then reach out to the facebook Id on my profile so you could learn the ropes to earning @least $100monthly via online with your Elect/Elect qualification but you have to be teachable and ready to follow the lead and carry out simple tasks....you'll be charged after that for a mentorship on how to setup sales-service online funnels that can enable you create an income as high as $1k monthly....that is if you'd want an upgrade of the mentorship to such amount.

That's why I keep telling peeps that Online/Remote job is Bae.
There is no limit to earning with it except you act lazy to limit your earnings in foreign currencies!

I've been briefed that someone saw my quoting you and already reached out and is better of on the ideas given to him/her....but just like most NL members that have gained by reaching out they hardly come here to testify or say a word of encouragement....i can't remember the NL member's moniker though....if you are reading this as the person feel free to quote proof.
So it's not my loss if you choose not to give it a try.
All the best @topoftheworld

My day is always NICE ......as planned!
Just wow @the emboldened....you are not part of an online community of over 3billion users around the world SMH @the fact that you are missing out in an online earning platform to think it doesn't take much to open a FB account! More so with your choice of reach out you seem to prefer using emailing style of conversation rather than Instant Messaging....Why?
To think it took you this long to even respond to a quote you actually instigated/initiated ,how much more time it will take you to reply an email ? Thanks and no thanks @your choice medium (emails) for conversation.....
Be guided.

@seniorwriter
we have so many bearing senior writer on Facebook....which one is yours?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by uthlaw: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
MOTIONTECH:
Answer simple question, no be everything you go dey form motivational speaker.
naso black man de do.... maybe n effort go pay is bills!
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Heyboo: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
JesseJo:

No, not a customer care advisor nor secretary.

Seeking a trainee Analyst...A young lad or lady that has affinity for numbers...We will train you to become a Finance & Investment Analyst.

Or if you will prefer a role in Admin...pay is less than that of a trainee Analyst, but subject to review within 18months as well.

There are no guarantees though, as you will have to meet the requirements.
Hello, is this position still available?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Richdee1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
tradepunter:

What type of social worker?

Because I noticed some new recruits are done via referral. Then most recruits are like from other international NGO.

Child welfare Social Worker or
Child Protection Social Worker
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2023
UncleHaba22:
18k security in one chicken republic in wuse 2
and it's only for one month sha

18k salary, you kidding sha
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2023
Savageman:
Isorrite...
My highest salary na 20k monthly, when local man bin dey do cleaner for first bank, as tinz con hard, i made the best decision of my life resign go learn bombing... Now i dey cash out from 500k upward monthly, i no get time for salary work again. Bombing and bet9ja till my fingers break.

I movvveeeee

guy mek i come mek you blend me in na, i won dey cash out too
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Alaga2222(m): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2023
Savageman:
Isorrite...
My highest salary na 20k monthly, when local man bin dey do cleaner for first bank, as tinz con hard, i made the best decision of my life resign go learn bombing... Now i dey cash out from 500k upward monthly, i no get time for salary work again. Bombing and bet9ja till my fingers break.

I movvveeeee

Make you dey send me games oo
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Alaga2222(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2023
,#475,000 worked with in a bar . Every weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday I get atleast #1m as side hustle from selling offshoot wines . But I don't jakpa dey enjoy for Canada

That’s cool bro... but as I speak with you I’m seeking for a job in a hospitality industry, I have. 3 years experience as a waiter/ cashier

I don’t know if you can recommend a good hotel for me to work

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 / The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) / Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.