Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received (36579 Views)

10 Highest Salary Paying Countries For Workers / What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? / What Is The Most Ridiculous Job Offer You Have Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Klass99(f): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Donangelo(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2021
Pls teach me how youdo it?
Paxxcarl:
Nysc alawee
Now I make my own money

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 07, 2021
Great100000:
650 Naira.
Na bakery u dey work?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Pravedk: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=105560997]Damnnn niggar

Mine was between 28 to 35k.....when I worked with some expatriate on electrical power projects in Benin city

Damn Niggarr

Those guys were underpaying a genius like you.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by okwadatigbogal: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2021
This is not to mock anyone, but i can now understand why most of you are usually very bitter and disrespectful especially towards women! Many of you don't have anything doing and you have a lot of time on your hands!

Maybe if you change your ways and become more respectful even on the internet, someone might reach out to you and help you! I just saw a comment from a guy who is extremely aggressive and insultive towards women, obviously he needs help for a better job. If i had something better for him, do you think I will reach out to him and help??
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Loveurneighbour: 7:52am On Sep 07, 2021
Great100000:
650 Naira.
Na Zobo drink u dey sell or Kunnu?

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by fidet1(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2021
N1.7m

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Donangelo(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Boss I will love to be like you. Please can you recommend your still to me and also be my mentor.
HenryDion:

I was shocked too. You're a big boy tho. I'm getting close to earning 1M monthly.

I might hit it this month going by my current growth.

I total agree with your saying, more money, more problems.

Especially people who feel entitled to your money in the name of being relatives.

I'm considering leaving soon, and starting life afresh where I'm unknown. I want to be rich and still enjoy life.

Money is merely a means to an end. The plan is to make a lot to be free, cause money solve problems.

I want to be able to travel to any country, wear any cloth, drink any wine I want, drive a cool car, hike, write a book, visit the pyramid, see amazing waterfalls, and so much more.

Having money will make the journey smooth, and I'm excited to be leaving the rat race.

Life is meant to be enjoyed.

I worked for it while I was young, now I'm beginning to reap the benefits.

It pays to have a skill.

Peace!
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Nairalane: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2021
As I am, I'm currently earning less than 30k a month, and it's not also stable.

Please, quote me if there's any remote job opportunity I can for your... I'm tech-inclined and I hold a B. Sc. in International Relations, 4.4*....

I can write intelligently execute assignments diligently.
I look forward to hearing from God-sent helpers.
Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by indoorlove(m): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2021
JesseJo:

mikenzuntsa@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by JrSteven(m): 7:59am On Sep 07, 2021
12k....this life no fair
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by phemmyfour: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2021
RedEnergy:
So far, highest salary I have ever received is N100k sad. What about you? grin
suffering n smiling. 100,000/500.... cry
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by indoorlove(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2021
JesseJo:

mikenzuntsa@gmail.com
please check your mail.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by kokoboy4life(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Savageman:
Isorrite...
My highest salary na 20k monthly, when local man bin dey do cleaner for first bank, as tinz con hard, i made the best decision of my life resign go learn bombing... Now i dey cash out from 500k upward monthly, i no get time for salary work again. Bombing and bet9ja till my fingers break.

I movvveeeee

Guy how are you, pls can you give me some free dating site
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Newusername(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2021
32k during the COVID-19/ASUU strike 2020.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by kokoboy4life(m): 8:15am On Sep 07, 2021
JesseJo:
Wow...this thread is eye opener for me.

You mean young educated Nigerians earn this kind of miserable amount monthly?

It is well...

Anyway, if you don't mind joining a Fintech Start-Up and you are very good with crunching numbers...I might have a job for you.

Note salary is below N100K but subject to review within 18months. And you have to be resident in Lagos.

send me your resume here mikenzuntsa@gmail.com@gmail.com

Good morning bro, is the above job placement a remote job ?
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Ochecanny2(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2021
25 k monthly' not too small for an aspiring secondarian, op make i send my account number? lp
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Dameland: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2021
airsaylongcome:

What's now the difference between you who is paying a miserable ₦100k and these other employers? 18 months of <₦100k is supposed to be "non-miserable"?

I know you'd say it's a trainee role, but I have seen a trainee total emolument of ₦22m p.a. In Nigeria here. So calm down. ₦30k is paltry. So is ₦99,999.99

Some people are just wet blankets. He offered help to his capacity. Why are you castigating him. Please don't close the door for other people with your ungratefulness.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by pstemma1990: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You are joking
why would I be joking, about that's what I'm currently earning... I can even show u the salary of last month that they just paid me last Saturday..
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by henry1500(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Good morning I am also interested though I reside PH.
JesseJo:

No, not a customer care advisor nor secretary.

Seeking a trainee Analyst...A young lad or lady that has affinity for numbers...We will train you to become a Finance & Investment Analyst.

Or if you will prefer a role in Admin...pay is less than that of a trainee Analyst, but subject to review within 18months as well.

There are no guarantees though, as you will have to meet the requirements.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by nuel000: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2021
60k highest ,35k lowest...and I'm an Engineering graduate with a very good result lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by olusheye12(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2021
19,800k NYSC and that’s about 4yrs ago. Chai, it’s not easy
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2021
2k for an hour designs.

5k for a thirty minutes renovation works on a client building.
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2021
JesseJo:
Wow...this thread is eye opener for me.

You mean young educated Nigerians earn this kind of miserable amount monthly?

It is well...

Anyway, if you don't mind joining a Fintech Start-Up and you are very good with crunching numbers...I might have a job for you.

Note salary is below N100K but subject to review within 18months. And you have to be resident in Lagos.

send me your resume here mikenzuntsa@gmail.com@gmail.com
I'll be doing that ASAP
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by pauladonis(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2021
My highest "salary" was 40k.

After my freelance writing gig got affected by COVID-19 last year, I had to get a regular job.

I quit that 40k salary job early this year but not without a solid plan in place.

I worked at the job for 4 months and it was an eye-opening experience for me.

My role there revolved around many things including email copywriting, customer support, graphics design, and running errands.

I eventually decided to become my own boss and it started with getting a good copywriting course to teach me all I need to know to start applying for jobs.

I stayed indoors for around 2 months, waking up, studying, doing some odd content writing jobs to make ends meet, and sleeping.

When I started bidding for copywriting jobs on Upwork, I was fortunate to land a part-time job that pays me $800 a month to work around 4 hours daily. I've been at the job for 2months+ now...

I also have random jobs from time to time and I think I shared my first copywriting paycheck here... I was paid $226 to write some landing page copy. That's #106k for a few hours of work.

I'm still broke though, my target is $10k monthly salary. And I know it's possible through copywriting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by jaybee3(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2021
Mexyz:

Please what do you mean by crunching numbers?

Data Analytics
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by SirVamo(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2021
See ehn, information is power is all I can say at this point...

Can't believe it's me getting a monthly salary of N300,000 monthly , without stepping out of my house and yes it's going to go higher from ember months ...

Wish I could share with one or two I see saying 30k, damn that money can't do nothing for even 4 days Jeez�

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by The5DME(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2021
21k when I worked at Paykobo.com
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by The5DME(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2021
SirVamo:
See ehn, information is power is all I can say at this point...

Can't believe it's me getting a monthly salary of N300,000 monthly , without stepping out of my house and yes it's going to go higher from ember months ...

[b]Wish I could share with one or two I see saying 30k, [/b]damn that money can't do nothing for even 4 days Jeez�
But at a fee right? We know this format.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by Dayotheeone(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Savageman:
Isorrite...
My highest salary na 20k monthly, when local man bin dey do cleaner for first bank, as tinz con hard, i made the best decision of my life resign go learn bombing... Now i dey cash out from 500k upward monthly, i no get time for salary work again. Bombing and bet9ja till my fingers break.

I movvveeeee
Baba show us the way na
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by airsaylongcome: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2021
JesseJo:

You aren't smart.

If not you would have seen Startup written somewhere up there and deduce that Start ups don't pay N22M p.a

Lol! That's exactly the point! You have justification for not being able to pay well. So do the other businesses. TekXperts is an IT support business. They pay staff in the US $17 per hour. Staff in Nigeria $1.50 per hour. Nigerian companies under pay their staff. And yours isn't any different. There are well experienced folks available to fill the role you want to fill with a "trainee". There's a reason you are going the "trainee" route. Cost. There's a reason Nigerian companies under pay. Cost. So in your perception paying less than 100k per month is better than the others? That's less than $200 per month. $10 per day. At 8 hours per day that's $1.25 per hour. That's paltry
Re: What Is The Highest Salary You Have Ever Received by West2019(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2021
ManuelDmotivato:

Please tell us about this business, how long do I have to be in it to be successful like you.
boss nah bus I buy oooo transport within Lagos .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BUA Group Massive Recruitment 2017 / The New Senseless Job Requirements In Nigeria (picture) / Halliburton 2014 Talent Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.