Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,504 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England (26359 Views)

Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players / Jesse Lingard Mocks Arsenal After 3-1 Win (Photos & Video) / Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Jaysnowkid: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Enjoy yourself and make mockery of Arsenal while you still can cos come weekend, the story is gonna turn around.

2 Likes

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Pussyassasin(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2021
Dude is saying the painful truth grin...
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Rajosh(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2021
Arsenal has become a laughing stock.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Totilopussylick(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2021
MrWondah:
This is very mean of Kean.
He can never accomplish what our darling Arsenal accomplished in the past one month.
We lost to Chelsea twice, lost to Tottenham, Man City and thrashed Westbrom.
grin
cheesy
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Eagle360(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2021
Agbaya grin
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Hapinex01: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Nawa oh, watin concern religion with sports? When time reach to go ur bible studies you live everything and go, don't tell me because you don't like it we should stay away from it.

Weldon young soleiman
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think football and music should be banned by the federal government because it's a mere distraction to our youths especially we Christians who ought to study the Bible repeatedly. The devil has resorted to evil sports and secular music to ensure majority of we Christians won't make heaven sad

4 Likes

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by vinceyinnovation: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Keane has a keen interest in saka as though he is his kin.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by fredoooooo: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2021
grin cheesy Roy keane na mad man , just that Assna is the maddest of all madness grin grin grin grin
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by izubext007: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2021
United players are always wise ,,, not those Chelsea players.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Joebayo217: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2021
kponkedenge:
It's funny how all these people keep trolling Arsenal when United has spent more money in recent years over Arsenal and has finished lower than them since Sir Alex left more than they have finished higher.

Oh and Arsenal has won more trophies in recent years than United.
how many European cup do Arsenal have

1 Like

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Gunayo(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2021
constance500:
Arsenal to loose or draw next match...

Put your life on the line if you are very sure of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Tannhauser(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2021
embarassed

Kicking a man when he is down is nothing short of despicable. But the Keane has always been a lowlife.
Can you name any EPL club that has not been down in the doldrums at some point in their history?
1diots mocking Arsenal fans are just trying to mask their own inadequacies and low self esteem.
Whether Arsenal is relegated or wins Champions league it does not affect me as an individual neither does it have an impact on my bank account. So I still choose to support the club. I remain a loyal gunner while hoping for the best.
On the other hand, some fans whose wife can no longer eat or dress well due to a downturn in their fortunes will expect such wives to stick with them and pray for better days.How? You expect loyalty from others but lack it yourself?
That's hypocritical.
You guys are just funny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by pek(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2021
Odoctor:
Lol. The exact thing that came to my mind when I saw Saka on score sheet.

If players, managers can leave a club, while should I die supporting the club. I left Chelsea a long time ago. Liverpool for life!

If you know you are a woman pls listen to me:
https://www.nairaland.com/6720036/know-woman-listen-me

Neither Chelsea nor Liverpool know you exist!
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Isoright....
The way arsenal is going down...they will soon discover oail
Yes, we need oil money

1 Like

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by MrRichmond: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Okunga:
Racist bastard hiding behind football… But arsenal sha sad

This labeling everything as racist mentality doesn't help anybody

1 Like

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by walozanga(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2021
kponkedenge:
It's funny how all these people keep trolling Arsenal when United has spent more money in recent years over Arsenal and has finished lower than them since Sir Alex left more than they have finished higher.

Oh and Arsenal has won more trophies in recent years than United.

U have a point. We know say arsenal don die. bt Man u fans now celebrate top 4 finish as if it was a trophy. When last did they win champions league or Epl. (That's the question we Chelsea fans dey ask) grin
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2021
MrWondah:
This is very mean of Kean.
He can never accomplish what our darling Arsenal accomplished in the past one month.
We lost to Chelsea twice, lost to Tottenham, Man City and thrashed Westbrom.
grin

Arsenal will go down this year or next. Unfortunately Dangote is very heavily leveraged right now if now it would have been an opportunity to get the flopstars at a bargain.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by dreu2fine(m): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Adakintroy: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2021
Man child.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Kingluqman(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2021
constance500:
Arsenal to loose or draw next match...

Arsenal is a banker to win that match.

If you are a good punter, you will definitely know. They will score 2+ goal + a win that day.

Never walk alone

1 Like

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Elock1: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2021
hustla:
West Ham, Leicester & Everton don replace Arsenal for top

Effects of not planning well
liecester is the new arsenal... And so many Nigerians gravitate towards them because of Ndidi and Iheanacho

Just like Kanu in time past for Ass-nal

1 Like

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by lichocho(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2021
floss:
How did some people end up supporting Arsenal?
I can't say the same for players playing for Arsenal because they are being paid for their services.
u don forget say at one point say Leeds Utd big pass dat ur club wey u de support.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by lichocho(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2021
walozanga:

U have a point. We know say arsenal don die. bt Man u fans now celebrate top 4 finish as if it was a trophy. When last did they win champions league or Epl. (That's the question we Chelsea fans dey ask) grin
people no de understand say every body must not win..with good plan dem fit come back to normal or dem fit still go relegation..so because say derby de championship no mean say dem no go get fans.

1 Like

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by fredoooooo: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2021
Kingluqman:
Arsenal is a banker to win that match.

If you are a good punter, you will definitely know. They will score 2+ goal + a win that day.

Never walk alone
Assnal and Banker are like pepper and eyes . Don't be too sure grin
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2021
BigBelleControl:
During his active days, Keane's energy was always like Thanos' when United played Arsenal. Though he's racist, Arsenal is the biggest joke in the world today.
I thought I was the only one who see him as racist with that racist arrogance he always had

He didn't know how to troll him again he used arsenal excuse
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by GeneralPula: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2021
E con resemble that man for money heist..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever / Sure Game For Today / Mia & Ava Mikel Obi In New PhotosMikel Obi's Grown Twin Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.