Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,827 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England (26358 Views)

Clattenburg: Mikel Obi, Bellamy, Roy Keane Are Among My 5 Most Annoying Players / Jesse Lingard Mocks Arsenal After 3-1 Win (Photos & Video) / Jack Wilshere Has Announced That He Is Leaving Arsenal After Spending 17 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by OJEEMAH(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2021
kponkedenge:
It's funny how all these people keep trolling Arsenal when United has spent more money in recent years over Arsenal and has finished lower than them since Sir Alex left more than they have finished higher.

Oh and Arsenal has won more trophies in recent years than United.
They have forgotten how they struggled after Ferguson retired. where has Arsenal finished that Man Utd didnt finish since Fergie left in 2013?
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by OJEEMAH(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Tannhauser:
embarassed

Kicking a man when he is down is nothing short of despicable. But the Keane has always been a lowlife.
Can you name any EPL club that has not been down in the doldrums at some point in their history?
1diots mocking Arsenal fans are just trying to mask their own inadequacies and low self esteem.
Whether Arsenal is relegated or wins Champions league it does not affect me as an individual neither does it have an impact on my bank account. So I still choose to support the club. I remain a loyal gunner while hoping for the best.
On the other hand, some fans whose wife can no longer eat or dress well due to a downturn in their fortunes will expect such wives to stick with them and pray for better days.How? You expect loyalty from others but lack it yourself?
That's hypocritical.
You guys are just funny.
You nailed it bro. Do they expect us to ditch a club we supported when all was fine? all these plastic Man U fans........same man u that stayed about 5years without qualifying for UCL. same man u that hasn't won the league for 8 good years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by generalwo(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/07/epl-enjoy-the-win-keane-mocks-arsenal-after-sakas-goal-for-england/
..... Na house wen fall make lizard climb im walls...... So no arsenal should blame kean.... This comment should make arsenal board consider replacing both Edu and arteta..... Arsenal needs the wins to start coming in thick and fast.... A win against Norwich may kick start a good run for arsenal.... If arteta is replaced at some point, maybe by someone like Conte, in 2 years time and with a good recruiting policy, arsenal should be competing at top level once more
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by hustla(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2021
kponkedenge:
It's funny how all these people keep trolling Arsenal when United has spent more money in recent years over Arsenal and has finished lower than them since Sir Alex left more than they have finished higher.

Continue to shalaye

Na so una go dey regress like Nigeria
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by hustla(m): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You nailed it bro. Do they expect us to ditch a club we supported when all was fine? all these plastic Man U fans........same man u that stayed about 5years without qualifying for UCL. same man u that hasn't won the league for 8 good years.

When last una win PL grin

Continue to shalaye while Leicester and co throw you off the table with smart recruitment and good coaches

Una leave ancelotti go carry coach wey dey do iT
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by hustla(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2021
Elock1:
liecester is the new arsenal... And so many Nigerians gravitate towards them because of Ndidi and Iheanacho

Just like Kanu in time past for Ass-nal

Sad truth
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by pafo(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2021
kponkedenge:

FA cup trophy? You have non that matter bro. Unless you started your football journey this decade. You either win a league or a champions league and to a lesser extent, the Europa to be considered a major title winner.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by pafo(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2021
Tannhauser:
embarassed

Kicking a man when he is down is nothing short of despicable. But the Keane has always been a lowlife.
Can you name any EPL club that has not been down in the doldrums at some point in their history?
1diots mocking Arsenal fans are just trying to mask their own inadequacies and low self esteem.
Whether Arsenal is relegated or wins Champions league it does not affect me as an individual neither does it have an impact on my bank account. So I still choose to support the club. I remain a loyal gunner while hoping for the best.
On the other hand, some fans whose wife can no longer eat or dress well due to a downturn in their fortunes will expect such wives to stick with them and pray for better days.How? You expect loyalty from others but lack it yourself?
That's hypocritical.
You guys are just funny.

This guy must be fun at parties.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Kingluqman(m): 11:52am On Sep 07, 2021
fredoooooo:

Assnal and Banker are like pepper and eyes . Don't be too sure grin
You don't play bet or analyze football matches sir. They haven't score in the league, no single draw, 3 straight defeats yet at the hands of their home fans, playing Norwich City. If it's away match, I will stake it straight X but home match, it's a BANKER.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by fredoooooo: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Kingluqman:
You don't play bet or analyze football matches sir. They haven't score in the league, no single draw, 3 straight defeats yet at the hands of their home fans, playing Norwich City. If it's away match, I will stake it straight X but home match, it's a BANKER.
I don't play or Analyse but I do know that Assnal is never a BANKER ... All the best cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Godsage(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This Guy na Mumu!! A clear case of Talking for talking sake.. undecided

How's is England vs Andorra match connected to Arsenal?
Either you be arsenal fan or a mumu if you can't see how it relates.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by bigtt76(f): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Topic heading should've been 'teased' and not 'mocked' ...both seem alike but mean differently but mocked is more like making fun of someone in an embarrassing manner while teasing is done out of fun. Keane did not mean it in an embarrassing or humiliating manner.

AprokoGirl:

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/07/epl-enjoy-the-win-keane-mocks-arsenal-after-sakas-goal-for-england/
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by htdot: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Godsage:

Either you be arsenal fan or a mumu if you can't see how it relates.
It either you are a man utd fan or an idi ot if you cant see that man utd have spend almost half a milli pound without wining anything. The only thing they won is aging ronaldo. MAN UTD FANS HAS NO SHAME.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Kingluqman(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
fredoooooo:

I don't play or Analyse but I do know that Assnal is never a BANKER ... All the best cheesy
You must be a Chelsea fan... Lol

Meanwhile, YNWA.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Slurity(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
MrWondah:
This is very mean of Kean.
He can never accomplish what our darling Arsenal accomplished in the past one month.
We lost to Chelsea twice, lost to Tottenham, Man City and thrashed Westbrom.
grin
Now You are "meaner"
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Numerouno94(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:

I hv never seen my guy this angry. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by OJEEMAH(m): 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

I hv never seen my guy this angry. grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by placeofallure(f): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
MrWondah:
This is very mean of Kean.
He can never accomplish what our darling Arsenal accomplished in the past one month.
We lost to Chelsea twice, lost to Tottenham, Man City and thrashed Westbrom.
grin

He's such a big old fool. Some people don't weigh their words, whether hurtful or not, before they utter it.

We'll bounce back surely.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by placeofallure(f): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
kponkedenge:

This your thinking is what made me concluded that Arsenal (Arsenal itself doesn't know this) is a greatly beloved club. When Chelsea, Man U, City or Liverpool lose, people don't dwell on it. Infact you may not hear of it eventually if you didn't see the match. Let it be Arsenal! The noise will be so loud that even the dead would turn in their graves. It can only mean one thing. People are into us so much that our matter dey fickle them.
Up Gunners!

1 Like

Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by DonClement19: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Funny Man �
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Kfed4ril(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
kponkedenge:

Lol
What are the trophies?
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Mryacks: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
kponkedenge:

Exactly, well said.......actually, some people just troll foolishly like clowns. For some, it's a case of just forcebly trying to join others in mocking without Arsenal without any concrete substance to it (as in anywhere Belle face).

Don't even waste your time tryna explain nada
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by Mryacks: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
They have forgotten how they struggled after Ferguson retired. where has Arsenal finished that Man Utd didnt finish since Fergie left in 2013?

They are even still struggling bro...they haven't won nothing! Arsenal that they laugh at always beats them or get a draw (home or away)... Plus have won more trophies than them.
Re: Enjoy The Win – Keane Mocks Arsenal After Saka’s Goal For England by OJEEMAH(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Mryacks:

They are even still struggling bro...they haven't won nothing! Arsenal that they laugh at always beats them or get a draw (home or away)... Plus have won more trophies than them.

Exactly. Arsenal been digging their goddam ass for the past 2-3 seasons. They have suddenly embraced mediocrity that they can no longer recognize where they used to be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG / Sure Game For Today / Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.