Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. (19833 Views)

Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food / Indian Mum Breastfeeds Her Twins At Once So She Can Eat Her Food.(photo) / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Paulajeigbe(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
I know you are angry. Your wife took you for granted. She did something that angered you so you are not happy or smiling with her.

But she has cooked your dinner. While you were angry at her she was in the kitchen sweating and making sure that your best food is set.
Now the food is set. Dinner is ready.
But Oga, you are still angry. So you went out because you are still angry at her. She even begged you to at least eat. But you want to make her see that you are still angry. You went out, go to a restaurant and you eat. You returned home and went straight to bed.

Oga, stop it. If you are angry with her, abeg don't let that reach good food.

But just to get the view and opinions of the ladies. That food Oga refused to eat, what happened to it? And if you have been in this situation before how did you respond to this?

Someone might be reading who is also in this mess right now.

26 Likes

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by BigBrother9ja: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Not all these daughters of Jezebel of this generation...

One has to be very careful...
An angry, jealous or scorned woman is UNPREDICTABLE...

Eat her food, eat poison and DIE!
Few months after, she'll be riding another man while you rot underground.

STAY WOKE!

Meanwhile,
To whom it may concern, as you go about doing your valentine, DON'T LOSE GUARD OF YOURSELF!

Don't lose your dignity and virtue to nonsense, worthless and valueless things...

I know some fools that have lost their virginity to Indomie and fanta, pizza, ice-cream and all sorts of nonsense.

Your virginity is the most valuable and most precious thing you have to give any man.
Any man who tells you that your virginity or past doesn't matter is ONLY DECEIVING YOU!
That man is definitely not a responsible man or he only wants you for fun and something casual...

No high value man want to make a SLÚT or WHORÈ a wife or the mother of his children.
No one likes leftover...
No one like a used product...
No man likes a girl that has been ran through and passed around like football by various men...
Most importantly, NO CHILD WANTS TO BE BORN BY A WHORÈ OR A RETIRED SLÚT...

YOU CAN GIVE A LOT OF MEN

LOVE
MARRIAGES
CHILDREN etc
BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY!
IS SUCH VALUABLE GIFT NOT WORTH GIVING SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH?

123 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by NOGRUDGES(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
RIP in advance

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Richy4(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
People have different and various ways to register their displeasure in a relationship just to avoid domestic violence....
If he doesn't want to eat, let him be... He is an adult... When he is hungry, he will eat embarassed

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by superCleanworks(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Paulajeigbe:

Oga, stop it. If you are angry with her, abeg don't let that reach good food.

you are in NO POSITION and you have NO AUTHORITY to tell any man on this earth how, when and where to eat.
You are NOBODY to tell any man what to do in his house.
Even Solomon in all his wisdom and Jesus in all his glory did not give such RULES. Who are you?

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Lance008(m): 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Continue eating
Till she eat u up

18 Likes

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Fahvvy: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
Food that I provided for, I shouldn't eat it because I'm upset? Lol grin....

That will only happen if she returns back my money cheesy...

And besides...
Why throw a tantrum when I can communicate my displeasure to her in ways that doesn't out my stomach or peni.le infrastructure at risk grin....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by yomi007k(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
superCleanworks:

you are in NO POSITION and you have NO AUTHORITY to tell any man on this earth how, when and where to eat.
Even Solomon in all his wisdom and Jesus in all his glory did not give such RULES. Who are you?

He is a to-to worshiper. Look at his former threads. He can't think.

Imagine his personal text states ; " living daily for my lover".

Is he not FINISHED?

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by ahnie: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Richy4:
People have different and various ways to register their displeasure in a relationship just to avoid domestic violence....
If he doesn't want to eat, let him be... He is an adult... When he is hungry, he will eat embarassed
Hello there

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Richy4(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
ahnie:

Hello there
cheesy grin smiley
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Paulajeigbe(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fahvvy:
Food that I provided for, I shouldn't eat it because I'm upset? Lol grin....

That will only happen if she returns back my money cheesy...

And besides...
Why throw a tantrum when I can communicate my displeasure to her in ways that doesn't out my stomach or peni.le infrastructure at risk grin....

Hmm. It's completely lack of maturity to abandon food because you are angry. So I agree with you. WHY THROW TANTRUM WHEN YOU CAN COMMUNICATE?

8 Likes

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Paulajeigbe(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu
Eat her, eat poison and DIE!

STAY WOKE!

But she be your wife na? So because she offend you now she has also now become poison? No now!!! The matter is you are angry with something she did, does not eating her food solve the anger? That's my point though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Paulajeigbe(m): 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
yomi007k:

He is a to-to worshiper. Look at his former threads. He can't think.

Imagine his personal text states ; " living daily for my lover".

Is he not FINISHED?

Lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Paulajeigbe(m): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
superCleanworks:

True. But don't you think not eaten because you are angry is not the way to easing your anger? And it does not show maturity. This is your woman. Abandoning food because of offense is not it.

2 Likes

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by superCleanworks(m): 5:06am On Feb 13, 2023
Paulajeigbe:

True. But don't you think not eaten because you are angry is not the way to easing your anger? And it does not show maturity. This is your woman. Abandoning food because of offense is not it.

I knew you would play this card, very predictable and expected from someone who has run out of fuel in such matters.

so you eat to show maturity?
since when did eating become an S.I unit or litmus test for maturity?

You better step back before you make further blunders.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by SenatePresdo(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2023
Based on say we no dey beat women for here, avoiding her food and ignoring her is the only way I can get back to her.

I cannot come and lose home and away, she has to feel some annoyance grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Reelmii: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2023
cheesy..eat wetin....first off ,, wen am angry she knows she is not souppsed to cook for me,,, i will cook myself....

E dey good make man sabi cook basic food...even if na noodles...run am

Not because say i dey fear poison oo...just that wen i dey vex,, i like my privacy 🤣🤣🤣

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 14, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

STAY WOKE!

Redpiller number 1. King of Alpha males 👑
I throway salute ooo 🙌🏾🙌🏾
😂😂🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Brunosamel(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2023
While growing up I thought one of the ways to punish a woman is to reject her food but as of right now having learnt allot I can not reject my future wife food no matter the circumstances Rejecting a woman's love with food is for the weak.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Beautiful94: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

STAY WOKE!
Wokeness will be the death of this generation
We all need to be vulnerable before our partners. If he eats my food even after we have had a fight my heart will melt towards him.

6 Likes

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by PastorandMentor(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Mumu grin wink sad angry grin cheesy
BigBrother9ja:
Mumu

STAY WOKE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Xpol: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2023
Hmm, IMO if you're the type of man who can't beat your wife, doesn't like too much argument with her, and she kept repeating what you complain you don't like. I think the best thing is to be rejecting her food whenever she really hurt you.

Doing that pains lot of women than when you beat them.

Lol but there are some women that will tell you " hunger never strike you that's why you refused to eat, if you like eat, if you like no eat it's none of my business"

She can immediately take the food, give it to the dog or keep it to the next day and eat.

I pity men in that category coz women see them as weak men they can control.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Moygoinn(f): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2023
No be you go tell me wetin to do
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Isabi4lov: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2023
Why not settle any form of issue before eating, before I serve you food , we both would've even ended the fight .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by inoki247: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2023
Lol
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by ufotty2001: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2023
Poison loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by fykes(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2023
This

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happens When The Wife Earns More? . / Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E / Getting Married And Living In Your Parents House. What Is Wrong About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.