Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment (14520 Views)

N-power: The Reality About The N-EXIT Package / N-Power: Device Delivery Update / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by 040drogba: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
I am unable to download my PPA letter it show me, proceed to physical verification on 10/9/2021 in my local govt sectaria in my dashboard. Must i go for physical verification before uploading PPA letter ? and going to PPA for acceptance ?
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Kudos6453(m): 1:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Go for your verification before any other things

Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by pawesome(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2021
olatoyeyomi:
Please what are the documents needed for the physical verification?
just carry all your documents along.. everything
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by pawesome(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2021
040drogba:
I am unable to download my PPA letter it show me, proceed to physical verification on 10/9/2021 in my local govt sectaria in my dashboard. Must i go for physical verification before uploading PPA letter ? and going to PPA for acceptance ?
yes...screening comes before any other thing

1 Like

Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by Omokafeh: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2021
June15:

I'm in Abeokuta south also, done with my documentation

Good morning.....
Plz where exactly did you do your physical verification, I meant is their Secretariat at Isale Ake or the one at pasenke...
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by June15(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Omokafeh:

Good morning.....
Plz where exactly did you do your physical verification, I meant is their Secretariat at Isale Ake or the one at pasenke...
Go to isale Ake, they will direct u
Re: N-Power - The Effect Of Late PPA Enrollment by PRESIDENT2003(f): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
You will need the documents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bas Nig Ltd / The Federal Road Safety Commission (frsc) Vacancies / Don't Be Brash And Over-confident: Lesson For Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.