Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari (1245 Views)

BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari / NASS To Buhari: We Pray You’ll Continue To Tolerate Us As Your `children’ / We Pray You Will Continue To Tolerate Us As Your Children - NASS To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by nairalandankrah: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Majority Of Bandits Are Fulani; though some Sneaked Into Nigeria From Other Countries – Katsina Governor, Masari

The Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari, has revealed that majority of bandits ravaging the state are Fulani herdsmen, with some of them infiltrating the country from neighbouring West African countries.

Governor Masari made the claim on Monday while featuring on a Channels Television programme, ‘Politics Today’.

He revealed that the elements had same religion, language like himself, stressing that they had been living “with us for hundreds of years”.

He said, “Bandits speak same language like me. They profess the same religious beliefs like me.

“These bandits are not aliens, they are people we know. They are people that have been living with us for hundreds of years. The infiltration we have from some African countries and non-African countries, are people of the Fulani extraction.

“Majority of those involved in this banditry are Fulanis. that is the truth. These are people who live in the forest and their major occupation is rearing of cattle.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/07/majority-bandits-are-fulani-some-sneaked-nigeria-other-countries-%E2%80%93-katsina-governor

Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by yemmybx(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by Mgreat(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Just discovered now that they have existed for hundred of years now
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by Elliotwaveforec: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
You mean Fulani terrorists used by the man in Aso Rock to grab land from indigenes?

3 Likes

Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by yemmight(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Idiot. Are we supposed to have people like this at the helms of affair.

1 Like

Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by SarkinYarki: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
This has made me weak

1 Like

Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by dallasi: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
They are beast...deserve death
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by reiddecuti: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Until your kidnapped or killed or anyone close to you falls victim befor you'll get senses.

1 Like

Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by Whazar(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
eleribu governor

bandits are like you and Buhari not me
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by loveth360(f): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
“Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they
will seize our farmland,
rape our women, kill our
people and their master will
protect, defend and even
arm them, because their sole agenda is to enslave us
forever. Those who cannot
see it now, will soon see it.
The hatred in their souls for
my people is legendary.
They do not see us as humans. They kill, they
slaughter, they burn and
they destroy. Mindless
bloodletting is in their DNA.
My people are in trouble”~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on 2nd Dec. 2014.

6 Likes

Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by Masterkernel1: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yet... Federal Government is asking me to allow vampires a space in our individual states, can you all see?

Police and Army doesn't know them according Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
State in command of bandit has spoken.......

1 Like

Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by FairlyUSEDpussy: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]
loveth360:
“Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they
will seize our farmland,
rape our women, kill our
people and their master will
protect, defend and even
arm them, because their sole agenda is to enslave us
forever. Those who cannot
see it now, will soon see it.
The hatred in their souls for
my people is legendary.
They do not see us as humans. They kill, they
slaughter, they burn and
they destroy. Mindless
bloodletting is in their DNA.
My people are in trouble”~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on 2nd Dec. 2014.
[/s]
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin

they haven't kidnap masari's family member yet
that's y he's talking jargon

1 Like

Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by orisa37: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Well Spoken.

When you collect your next Allocation of FUNDS from The Federal Government, hand it over to BANDITS AND BOKOHARAM.
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by orisa37: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
"I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE". Starts from DAURA.
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by orisa37: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
"I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE". Starts from DAURA.

BY THE WAY, IS IT BECAUSE BUHARI IS A SOLDIER THAT HE WOULDN'T RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA AND WANTS TO TREAT NIGERIA LIKE MALI AND SENEGAL?
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by orisa37: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yes. They're like you and I. So the BORNO STATE PAST AND PRESENT GOVERNORS, SENATORS AND REP. MEMBERS SAY ABOUT BOKOHARAMS.
THEY HAVE RETRAINED AND RELEASED ABOUT 10000 BOKOHARAMS. YOU TOO AND THE EMIR OF DAURA, WHO FIRST HINTED NIGERIA'S CURRENT PROBLEM AT JONATHAN'S NATIONAL CONFERENCE SHOULD RELEASE AND RETRAIN 10000 OF YOUR BROTHER BANDITS AND KEEP THEM IN KATSINA ONLY.

WHY IS BUHARI DRAGGING FEET AT RESTRUCTURING NIGERIA? WHY'S HE SO COMFORTABLE WITH THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION?
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by AntiBMC(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
No matter how they use their taqiyya, eventually, their extremisms get the better of them and if you pay attention, you'd see where their allegiance lie.

This is why when some of the governors started bringing executive orders a few days ago, I didn't take dem seriously. Don't be surprised that this Masari fellow, might even be a Bokoharam commander. Stvpid things

2 Likes

Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by chariisGRACE(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Is this not the same man that said bandits came in from other African countries?
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by Racoon(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Waiting for the day they will kidnap or kill your family members Mr.governor.Stupid statement.
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by saaron(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
When Individuals begin to change position about issues left right and center, have it at the back of your mind that these people are UP TO NO GOOD. These are the types that make a SIMPLE ISSUE appear COMPLICATED. People that makes issues bigger than what they really are are most times EVIL PEOPLE. They're usually pathological liars. Check that out.

From the beginning, these murderers claimed Cattle rustling in Nigeria, especially Middle Belt was the cause of Fulani violence in Nigeria. But after it was exposed that 99% of cow rustlers in Nigeria are fulanis, they switched the Taqiyya to lack of grazing land. Even going as far as referring to climate change. When their claim was debunked with facts that North West and North East have more arable land compared to Southern Nigeria, with availability of large forest reserves capable for ranching, the murderers changed their Taqiyya again with - the British colonial govt granted grazing routes all over Nigeria for fulani herdsmen. When their claimed was debunked yet again by seasoned lawyers, the murderers are now singing a new Taqiyya song that fulani terrorists should be tolerated. Yes Nigerians who's loved ones were slaughtered and means of livelihood destroyed should tolerate fulani terrorists murderers. But #EndSars campaigners and Secessionist, exercising their God given fundamental human rights for better life and freedom, people who never slaughtered a soul were instead tolerated with bullets, blood and deaths. Tolerance indeed.
How stupid do these Northern murderers think we're? They'll all pay for every soul slaughtered by fulani terrorists in Nigeria.
Bloody murderers.

TAQIYYA: Fulani herdsmen need RUGA/Grazing Routes for livelihood.
REAL INTENTION: To wipe out indigenous people and change the ethnic demography of Nigeria with fulani tribe in every state in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by SenatePresdo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na Their business, Northern Politicians are the Chief Terrorists.
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by DefHQ: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
saaron:
When Individuals begin to change position about issues left right and center, have it at the back of your mind that these people are UP TO NO GOOD. These are the types that make a SIMPLE ISSUE appear COMPLICATED. People that makes issues bigger than what they really are are most times EVIL PEOPLE. They're usually pathological liars. Check that out.

From the beginning, these murderers claimed Cattle rustling in Nigeria, especially Middle Belt was the cause of Fulani violence in Nigeria. But after it was exposed that 99% of cow rustlers in Nigeria are fulanis, they switched the Taqiyya to lack of grazing land. Even going as far as referring to climate change. When their claim was debunked with facts that North West and North East have more arable land compared to Southern Nigeria, with availability of large forest reserves capable for ranching, the murderers changed their Taqiyya again with - the British colonial govt granted grazing routes all over Nigeria for fulani herdsmen. When their claimed was debunked yet again by seasoned lawyers, the murderers are now singing a new Taqiyya song that fulani terrorists should be tolerated. Yes Nigerians who's loved ones were slaughtered and means of livelihood was destroyed should tolerate fulani terrorists murderers, but #EndSars campaigners and Secessionist, exercising their God given fundamental human rights, campaigning for better life and freedom, people who never slaughtered a soul were instead tolerated with bullets, blood and deaths. Tolerance indeed.
How stupid do these Northern murderers think we're? They'll all pay for every soul slaughtered by fulani terrorists in Nigeria.
Bloody murderers.

TAQIYYA: Fulani herdsmen need RUGA/Grazing Routes for livelihood.
REAL INTENTION: To wipe out indigenous people and change the ethnic demography of Nigeria with fulani tribe in every state in Nigeria.
You understand those people very well
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by Adolfhitler001: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
No o they are not Nigerians like me oo because me I no be killer undecided undecided
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by saaron(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
DefHQ:

You understand those people very well
They can fool some people all the time but they can't fool all people all the time. Indigenous Nigerians are onto them.
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by Authoreety: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Og governor.. Ur home is next o
Re: Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari by sapientia(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
they never sneaked

Bubu invited them

(1) (Reply)

Another First From Buhari Government. Thanks To Tinubu And SW APC! / IPOB, Not Responsible For Killings, Sit-at-home In Southeast - Nnamdi Kanu / No Structure Indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.