Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes (29987 Views)

Dencia Blast Tonto Dike On Twitter, Tells Her To Pay The Luxury Shopper Shes Owi / Jim Iyke Beats Up Tonto Dike On Set For Yabbing His Jamaican Girlfriend Looks / Wizkid Speaks About Alleged Romance With Actress Tonto Dike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 11:45pm On Jun 09, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

You people are obsessed with money. If the divorce is due to the man, her family is still expected to return bride price?

awon were. undecided

We are not talking about money here, but the custom of the Igbo's
Da Doctor:

[bOga oga, me na ichei o![/b]Culture in ibo land differ but SLIGHTLY.

Ok Ichie do now believe that a child out of marriage remains with the girls family, as per Igbo custom and tradition
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:39am On Jun 10, 2011
bride price. money. same bloody difference
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 10, 2011
It is not all about the money TOH. It is culture.

I don't know why this Da Doctor character cannot post without insulting people. undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:43am On Jun 10, 2011
does it matter who ends the marriage jenny or does the price have to be returned no matter what
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 10, 2011
It does not matter who, if the bride price is not returned they are still considered married. It is tradition. The bride price even if it is 500 naira must be returned.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by DaDoctor: 8:48am On Jun 10, 2011
Oga Chines4 , you are really oblivion of your own tradition

please dont feed us nonsense , you are contradicting yourself.

IS THE SAID CHILD A naughty person OR A LEGITIMATE CHILD

In ibo land, a woman having a child before marriage isnt tolerated even if its in courtship.

and if the child has no traceable father, makes the issue worst, the child is simply a bastard.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 1:56am On Jun 11, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

bride price. money. same bloody difference
jennykadry:

It is not all about the money TOH. It is culture.

Jenny answered it very well, @Jenny u'r the daughter of u'r father

Da Doctor:

IS THE SAID CHILD A naughty person OR A LEGITIMATE CHILD?

In ibo land, a woman having a child before marriage isnt tolerated even if its in courtship.

and if the child has no traceable father, makes the issue worst, the child is simply a naughty person.

U'r are not a real IGBO man, maybe IBO man. BTW you just don't know the custom, better ask any elder from your place to explain to you
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2011
Da Doctor:

IS THE SAID CHILD A naughty person OR A LEGITIMATE CHILD

and if the child has no traceable father, makes the issue worst, the child is simply a naughty person.

You call yourself a true ''Igbo'' blood but cannot spell Igbo right. undecided  it is Igbo and not Ibo
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 3:56am On Jun 12, 2011
jennykadry:

You call yourself a true ''Igbo'' blood but cannot spell Igbo right. undecided it is Igbo and not Ibo

Jenny u'r just the true daughter of u'r father. A daughter to be proud of. Keep it up
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by DaDoctor: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2011
lol, lets not start anoda argument or derail,
put your previous and false teachings right foremost.

You simply know nothing of your tribes tradition and norms.

IGBO AND IBO, They both imply same thing. GBAM!!!

Jenny, gbara ogwu gi tinye na onu gi o!!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2011
Do I look like I am here to derail?

For someone that claims to know so much about your tribe ,you should atleast know how to type/write it well. undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by DaDoctor: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2011
dear igbo scholar JENNY, give me the difference between IGBO AND IBO, the contextual and real meaning.

i am waiting ma
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ask this same question in your English exam
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by DaDoctor: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
, And she bows out, you dey fight for person, yet u no even know KPIM!!! ONE OKAN U NO KNOW!!! tongue
lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 2:06am On Jun 14, 2011
Da Doctor:

, And she bows out, you dey fight for person, yet u no even know KPIM!!! ONE OKAN U NO KNOW!!! tongue
lipsrsealed
If u don't know the diff. b/w Igbo and Ibo, then your not a true Igbo man.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by DaDoctor: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2011
TRUEST IGBO MAN, Please tell me, i want to learn,
Also tell me if both does not apply to the same tribe in question.

ICHI DIKE, Please kowara mu!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by mamagee3(f): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
Funny!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 2:59am On Jun 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

TRUEST IGBO MAN, Please tell me, i want to learn,
Also tell me if both does not apply to the same tribe in question.

ICHI DIKE, Please kowara mu!!

Yes I'm IGBO not IBO. Egbe(Hawk) na Egbe(Gun) abu otu. Naya fozie Igbo na IBO. IBO abu asusu Igbo?
@Mama gee,

What's funny?
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by DaDoctor: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2011
THE IGBOS AND IBOS delineate one same and strong tribe nwanne.

it is just english language that is bringing this spelling discrepancy.

maka na ONUORA and ONORA is same thing,

Obu ndi oyibo butere nsogbu a

YA DIRIGI NANMA NWANNE, K'ANYI HAPU YA N'EBA, IMERIGO!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by chines4(m): 2:20am On Jun 17, 2011
Nwanne, Nsogbu adiro. Its just that we will not allow oyibo to detect to us. We can not write America, as Emerika, They will not agree. So why the Igbo as Ibo. Take care and there is no winner here since we are all learning.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by favouredjb(f): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2011
SHE'S ONE BOLD BABE sha,but it's getting too much and too nasty
Re: Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes by Nayah(f): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2011
I think Tonto Dikeh is quite immature in her declarations, I mean in a another thread someone claimed she has said Yoruba and Hausa women don't have class or whatever compare to Igbos women, as a public lady and in a country where inter tribal problems are common, I think she's a bit unaware.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors At Enebeli Elebuwa's Tribute night (photos) / Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment / Bambam Wows In Magical Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.