Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria (21802 Views)

My Japa Relocation To Moscow Russia / Aviation Agencies Begin Relocation To Abuja / Nigeria Appeals To U.S Over Visa Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Eunicechi(f): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good day guys, please I need a sincere advice on this subject matter.

Which one is advisable between relocating to the United States of America or Starting a business here in Nigeria?

People with experience on both should please advise me on this.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by InfernoNig: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
My dear choose US. This was the decision I made 2018 and I am suffering from it now.

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Kandeed: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eunicechi:

Which one is advisable between relocating to the United States of America or Starting a business here in Nigeria?

Thank you.

Depends....if ur this typa business inclined person starting a business in Nigeria is great but on the other hand coming to America would make ur business senses dull cuz the system abroad is such a one that you just gotta work under people to make money

It's important to know what goes with you. someone like me living abroad no flow with my destiny I just dey force myself ni. if Buhari comot I go come back

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eunicechi:

Thank you.
relocate with what visa

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by ozome15(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
My dear take USA oh. nigeria have NO HOPE, FUTURE OR DARCTION. its finsh. it will take another 200 year from now, before nigeria will know where they are going. becouse its when u know where u are going. before u now think of how to get there. i dont know what anybody will offer me to stay back in nigeria, if i have the chance to move out. even if its ghana. Dont make the mistake.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by aquashield: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Relocating to US is safer however if you are ready for the risk and heartache running a business in Nigeria is worth trying.
I have been in it for 19 months now and the last loss on the business is making me to have a rethink. A lot of ups and downs. A lot of things are against you from onset. Praying for a way to japa now, to cool off and hustle more cash, then come back to the business.

However if you are sure that you will still be fine without income in the first 8 months (shock absorber) then you are made to be in Nigeria.

22 Likes

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Ibk2020: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pls relocate oo,
But with what visa?
USA is very strict with immigration

14 Likes

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Limassol(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kandeed:

Depends....if ur this typa business inclined person starting a business in Nigeria is great but on the other hand coming to America would make ur business senses dull cuz the system abroad is such a one that you just gotta work under people to make money

It's important to know what goes with you. someone like me living abroad no flow with my destiny I just dey force myself ni. if Buhari comot I go come back
Which country do you live in?

3 Likes

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by traveladdict: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
please travel
your investment can disappear in nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Majorly21: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kandeed:

So everyone in western countries are all employees? Nobody do business here? Everyone business sense are dull here?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Majorly21: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
traveladdict:
please travel
your investment can disappear in nigeria

Nigeria is one of the worst places to do business. Even real Estate (renting of apartment) is the worst investment to do in Nigeria talking from experience.

majority of my friends that came to Nigeria and invested in agriculture biz during Goodluck tenure are all complaining and many have closed their business regretting why they didn’t make a down payment for an apartment and put it on rent and the other are complaining of exchange rate, make #3m for the year and after all expenses around 1.3m is left convert it to dollar ($2500) for a year after all the calls from Nigeria and the stress grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Fincaw: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Grace001: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Mumu question

Since most of you think migrating is all about MONEY, it shows how selfish some people are.

Wise people migrate for the sake of their unborn kids/born kids just to give them a second nationality of a saner country where their kids can become whoever they want to become without the connection of commissioner,Senator or minister.

Since it’s all about your selfish self, stay here and do your business. Simple

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Wackle: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Okay
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Dialpad: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Move out, spend some years in the USA, save as much as you can.

Come back to Nigeria and set up a business. Not as easy as I made it sound, but achievable.

Currently in Nigeria, you can loose all your money, with no options left.

I left the USA over 10 yrs ago... set up a business in Nigeria.

Absolutely no regrets.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by IMASTEX: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Hmm! Are you truly asking this question! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by lifeandjoy: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Move if you want to. Stay if you want to. Everybody's destiny is not the same, but if you move, you will have sanity like never before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by CalabarPikin: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Better to be a GATEMAN in heaven than a KING in hell

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by DuduParaPara: 11:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Okay
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by surevik(f): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2021
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

ASPIRE CONSULTING is currently recruiting for the following positions:

1. Sales Representative
2. Marketing Officer
3. Business Development Strategist
4. Customer care officer
5. Human Resource Assistant
6 Personal Assistant

Qualification:
Minimum of OND in related field.

Method of Application:
Interested persons should forward their CV to: recruiter.aspireconsulting@gmail.com

FORWARD AS RECEIVED
www.aspireconsulting.com.ng
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:

Thank you.

Nobody to turn to for urgent N30k in USA though.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2021
PLS START A BUSINESS HERE.
GOD BLESS ALL LEGIT HUSTLERS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by franxalive(m): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:

Thank you.

PLEASE JAPA OOOOOOO... FOR YOUR FUTURE AND THAT OF YOUR GENERATION cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by abobote: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Suffer no de tire you

7 Likes

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by OgaTheTop2: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:

Thank you.
You can't imagine how life is in USA. If you do you won't think twice about relocating to USA smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Seniorwriter(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Eunicechi:

Thank you.

@OP you have already made up your mind to the former option so stop trying to play on people's intelligence!.....if that your business idea can fly here in Nigeria it'll fly anywhere else not to mention USA! SMH @you.

In another news if you have access to Internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't earning via your online activities in this times of economic crisis in Nigeria then you are very unwise.
To earn online you have to possess and make use of one or all three of this basics;
# Skill
# Service
# Investment Capital.
learn how to earn $100 weekly with Whiteboard Animation for just a token mentorship of $20 or it's equivalent in Naira.....you will be held by the hand for a 4weeks training towards the mastery and earning even before the end of the training period.
reach out via the facebook id on my profile...i won't respond to email requests.

TOPCRUISE:
You can start the business you want to start in Nigeria in US

IMASTEX:
Hmm! Are you truly asking this question! shocked
Pinned comments.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2021
If you already have capital I would advise you start a business in Nigeria and gradually grow it
Re: Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria by Kingdemu: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Business in a kidnapping enclave? Meuveeee

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Four-year-old Boy Away In Lagos / Is Abiriba Truly The Most Beautiful Community In Nigeria? / BRT Bus On Fire At Unilag Water-front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.