Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,452 members, 7,843,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) (4576 Views)

Ngozi Umeadi: Court Orders Police To Pay N50 Million Over Illegal Arrest / Like Nnamdi Kanu Said CNN Finally Talks About Biafra / Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB - Ten Reasons For The Biafra Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by rosinkkit: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
BiafraAburi:

Useful idiot, you can bet me. You wil lsoon jump into the lagoon and die. Watch out.

Lunatic terrorist. What a horrible life you live to come online telling people to 'go and die'.

Were you sexually abused as a kid or what?

You show all the symptoms of abuse.
Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by BiafraAburi: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The sooner you pack your Biafra must go & leave Nigeria the better for you, it will be impossible for someone like you to prosper in Nigeria.
Go and mark it somewhere. Say that i told you. All you bororos must be sent packing back to futa jalon where you all migrated from. Central African African Republic, Burkina Faso, Mali, all sent you packing, and Guinea Conakry where you seized their land and become majority will never allow you terrorists to rule their country. We are Igbos. We are not like other nigerians that allowed you to be messing with them. We will show you wheennn, and by the time we finish with you, Futa Jalon go dey hungry you to pack up your loads and go back to there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by BiafraAburi: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
rosinkkit:

Lunatic terrorist. What a horrible life you live to come online telling people to 'go and die'.

Were you sexually abused as a kid or what?

You show all the symptoms of abuse.
I repeat it again, you will soon jump into the lagoon and die. I said it. quote me. Your contraption will crumble soon and you will jump into the lagoon and die, because, by the time we finish crumbling your contraption, your fulani masters will be chasing you to cut off your useful idiot head, while Biafrans will block you from entering into Biafra. You go quench lass lass, that's a fact.
Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by rosinkkit: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
BiafraAburi:

I repeat it again, you will soon jump into the lagoon and die. I said it. quote me. Your contraption will crumble soon and you will jump into the lagoon and die, because, by the time we finish crumbling your contraption, your fulani masters will be chasing you to cut off your useful idiot head, while Biafrans will block you from entering into Biafra. You go quench lass lass, that's a fact.

Online warrior. If you're so tough why not come before my face or go on the street and say all this loony stuff?

You won't last long.

No wonder you hide behind a keyboard in your dirty bedroom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by Buckeyemedia1: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2021
BiafraAburi:

Go and mark it somewhere. Say that i told you. All you bororos must be sent packing back to futa jalon where you all migrated from. Central African African Republic, Burkina Faso, Mali, all sent you packing, and Guinea Conakry where you seized their land and become majority will never allow you terrorists to rule their country. We are Igbos. We are not like other nigerians that allowed you to be messing with them. We will show you wheennn, and by the time we finish with you, Futa Jalon go dey hungry you to pack up your loads and go back to there.
Empty Barrel Wailer, we will do these, we will do that, they must make us President, we demand Biafra immediately? We are not like the rest Nigerians, we will show them? See how your ancestors ended up, Nigeria has refused to show the real nastiness of war to deter the ignorant. You think real war is the one you are playing in higher institutions there in the East with your con fraternity brothers?

Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by Miracle2020: 12:47am On Sep 08, 2021
BiafraAburi:

Go and ask your useless military how far with the so-called Tucano jets. IPOB lawyers in the USA have already stopped further sales and the one sold to your contraption will be returned soon back to the USA and your useless money refunded. That's IPOB's job. You can never win this. Watch out as President Biden orders your bokkohari to conduct a referendum with immediate effect. IPOB has destroyed your contraption in the West and they can't allow another Taliban to overrun the contraption you call nigeria, which will be expensive for the West to handle by then.
so you expect me to believe ipob lawyer more than the US ambassador? Kai Kai this your foolishness will never stop. The useless lawyer that is doing everything so that he can continue sucking you guys dry. I used to think that igbos are sensible but with this kind of statement I have changed my perception.
Mention one country that ever return fighter jets back to the US after being sold.
Before the end of the year, the other six will be in this country.
We even have a contract of training our pilots with the US. Even the maintenance of these jets will be done by the US. The hungry lawyer is only telling you what you want to hear, that's all. Everybody is free to petition the US, that is your human rights. But for the US government to listen to you is another different thing entirely.
So this is the way you guys are decieving the illiterate miscreants to believe that the US is in support of Useless Biafra. No wonder all the followers of that albino are illiterates. They cannot think by themselves, they cannot ask questions. They are to believe anything that terrorist kanu is telling them.
Oh my God! What a foolish organization.
Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by mcjohny(m): 2:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Miracle2020:
so you expect me to believe ipob lawyer more than the US ambassador? Kai Kai this your foolishness will never stop. The useless lawyer that is doing everything so that he can continue sucking you guys dry. I used to think that igbos are sensible but with this kind of statement I have changed my perception.
Mention one country that ever return fighter jets back to the US after being sold.
Before the end of the year, the other six will be in this country.
We even have a contract of training our pilots with the US. Even the maintenance of these jets will be done by the US. The hungry lawyer is only telling you what you want to hear, that's all. Everybody is free to petition the US, that is your human rights. But for the US government to listen to you is another different thing entirely.
So this is the way you guys are decieving the illiterate miscreants to believe that the US is in support of Useless Biafra. No wonder all the followers of that albino are illiterates. They cannot think by themselves, they cannot ask questions. They are to believe anything that terrorist kanu is telling them.
Oh my God! What a foolish organization.

How is Kanu a terrorist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by Miracle2020: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2021
BiafraAburi:

Every day your contraption is getting worse and moving towards dissolution, yet you are wallowing in your ignorance and stupidity of hoping for a longer-lasting nigeria. Your contraption won't pass this year, go and mark it somewhere and come back to quote me. It will be destroyed beyond recognition by IPOB led by able MNK.
some times I imagine if you are a fool or you are just pretending to be one. This year is 4 months up and your commander is in prison and you are thinking of winning a war before the end of this year. I wonder the type of animals that follow ipob. You are talking without brain!!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by Miracle2020: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2021
mcjohny:

How is Kanu a terrorist?
define a terrorist., What is a terrorist, what is terrorism.
Oh I forget . Killing of security agents is a peaceful demonstration.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by Miracle2020: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2021
BiafraAburi:

Go and ask your useless military how far with the so-called Tucano jets. IPOB lawyers in the USA have already stopped further sales and the one sold to your contraption will be returned soon back to the USA and your useless money refunded. That's IPOB's job. You can never win this. Watch out as President Biden orders your bokkohari to conduct a referendum with immediate effect. IPOB has destroyed your contraption in the West and they can't allow another Taliban to overrun the contraption you call nigeria, which will be expensive for the West to handle by then.
just imagine this statement. A president ordering another president to conduct referendum? You are really pathetic. You supposed to ask the whole world if anything of such had ever happened.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by Kaduna1stson: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2021
BiafraAburi:

OPOBO AND BONNY are PROUD Biafran cities. Biafra starts from Igbanke, all the way down to OPOBO and BONNY. Go jump into the lagoon and die.

I hate to admit it but you're right.
Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by DONFASZY(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2021
I saw it on cnn jus nw
Re: BREAKING: CNN Finally Voices Biafra Call, Kanu's Illegal' Arrest (video) by ba7man(m): 9:06am On Sep 08, 2021
BiafraAburi:

Not even $2.5Million, but $2.5Bllion. Pardon my typo. Yes, that's what IPOB budgeted for lobbying. IPOB got the money and the contraption called nigeria MUST be dismantled at all means.
You don't seem to have an accurate context of what $2.5 billion is.

Your info can't be true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle / States Debt May Hit ₦‎1.34 Trillion Over Palliative Loans / Fuel Sells At N350/per Litre In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.