Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. (308 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani:I Was Sacked By Priests,"Igbo Patriots" And Vulnerable Youths / Yoruba Fulanis Please Gather Here / President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by EILTD(m): 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
This call is for Igbo nationlist on nairaland. We have plans to create an Igbo patriotic group that will stand for Ndigbo both territorially, culturally, economically and politically.

We've realized that our ethnic group has lost so much grounds due to us not having a powerful voice represent or speak for us. And this has affected us badly. Therefore, your's truly will need like mind to create a new group to spearhead Igbo renaisance. The idea is to create a Facebook group where issues affecting us will be posted from time time. We shall also use the medium to post Igbo history, and also connect Igbo speaking people in the SS and NC with lost heritage back to the fold. The union will be like the defunct Igbo State Union that united our people but one with modern focus. I'm aware we have Igbo history in facebook doing their best, but we need more groups to do reconnect Igbo speaking groups back to the fold.

Therefore we need erudite Igbos to come together as we did when we used facts and intelligence to defend our people in the old times in nairaland. We need a group not built on hate but on togetherness to achieve our aims.

cc Pazienza - Ariani
cc Ezeuche
cc Ogbuefi
cc Slayerforever
cc Eastlink
cc Adadike

and all other Igbo nationalist.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by yarimo(m): 12:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Op my advice for is , don't waste your time here waiting for patriots in that side . The only people that will gather here are miscreants, illiterates with abusive words claiming to be knowledgeable . Just watch out grin grin
Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by EILTD(m): 12:28am On Sep 08, 2021
yarimo:
Op don't waste your time here waiting for patriots in that side . The only people that will gather here are miscreants grin grin
The patriots will gather. We have a lot of erudite Igbos on this site and they'll find this rallying cry.
Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by yarimo(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2021
EILTD:
The patriots will gather. We have a lot of erudite Igbos on this site and they'll find this rallying cry.
no alot of illiterates claiming they know all grin grin
Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by EILTD(m): 12:33am On Sep 08, 2021
yarimo:
no alot of illiterates claiming they know all grin grin
Illiterates abound just as you find everywhere and in other tribes. But the Igbo erudites know themselves just as we did in nairaland of old. And luckily we stilll have new ones in that bracket as well.
Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by Nkitara: 12:35am On Sep 08, 2021
yarimo:
Op my advice for is , don't waste your time here waiting for patriots in that side . The only people that will gather here are miscreants, illiterates with abusive words claiming to be knowledgeable . Just watch out grin grin
So far as this Aboki with a cow brain who is well known here on Nairaland, sensible Igbos will avoid this post. Light and darkness, circumcised and uncircumcised have nothing in common. Peace out wink
Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by EILTD(m): 12:37am On Sep 08, 2021
Nkitara:
So far as this Aboki with a cow brain who is well known here on Nairaland, sensible Igbos will avoid this post. Light and darkness, circumcised and uncircumcised have nothing in common. Peace out wink
Sensible Igbos will connect with the post I assure you. If they know who is calling.
Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by yarimo(m): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2021
EILTD:
Illeterates abound just as you find everywhere. But the erudites know themselves as of nairaland of old. And luckily we stilll have knew ones in that bracket as well.
nairaland of old is different of nairaland of today. The people you are looking for today's nairaland from that side are new and they are miscreants

1 Like

Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by Eastlink(m): 12:39am On Sep 08, 2021
EILTD:
Sensible Igbos will connect with the post I assure you. If they know who is calling.
I buy your suggestions. So who is calling?
Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by EILTD(m): 12:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Eastlink:
I buy your suggestions. So who is calling?
Chiwude himself.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by Eastlink(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2021
EILTD:
Chiwude himself.
Like seriously. I've missed you bro. So what happened to your old moniker.
Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by yarimo(m): 12:42am On Sep 08, 2021
Nkitara:
IPOB

1 Like

Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by EILTD(m): 12:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Eastlink:
Like seriously. I've missed you bro. So what happened to your old moniker.
My broda, I actually deleted it. I needed to focus on my work and leave nairaland. But I tend to read and not comment. I do read your post and I must confess you're really doing well bro.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Patriots Please Gather Here. by Eastlink(m): 12:53am On Sep 08, 2021
EILTD:
My broda, I actually deleted it. I needed to focus on my work and leave nairaland. But I tend to read and not comment. I do read your post and I must confess you're really doing well bro.
Lol, thanks. I guess Slayerforever opened a thread about what you posted. Pazienza and a few guys are pushing the idea as well. I suppose we need a Whatsapp group but if no one is coming up with it, a Facebook group for such purposes. Something similar to Igbo history group where the likes of Onowu Igbo is doing a great job. We can incorporate other Pan-Igbo group admins to send links so that their followers can join it.

I suggest the group should be built with respect, and aim to unite Ndigbo in the SE/SS/NC. Slayerforever suggested an outreach group which is good. Who says we can't have multiple front? So long they non-partisan, non PDP/APC, non-IPOB/MASSOB/Ohaneze. Solely an Igbo nationalist group.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jide Sowore's Corpse Leaves Morgue To Be Buried In Kiribo Ondo State / Senate Gives Committee One Week To Consider Buhari's $4.05bn, €710m Loan Request / Boko Haram Sponsors Have Been Identified, Detained – Malami Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.