Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question (42056 Views)

Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2021
Update From . COM

See The Trending Unizik Exam Question That Was set For Business Administration Department of the school.

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA
Department: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Course Title: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING I

SECTION A
1. Miss Maria one of the recently evicted Housemates of BBN season 6. immediately travelled back to Dubai where she actively does business of realtor services: only to discover that her manager Niyi has embezzled $4 Million from her business money. Consequently, she sacked the manager and employed Pere who had first class in business administration from university of Lagos. Considering the way things are happening negatively, she needed to know her cash position with regard to her business and so wanted the new manager to prepare her updated 3 months cash budget for the month of March, April and May. The opening cash balance on the 10 of January was expected to be 4100,000. The sales budgeted was as follows:

January $120,000
February $100,000
March $50,000
April $75,000
May $90,000
Records show that debtors settle according to the following pattern.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Omihanifa: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2021
The lecturer nah bbnaija addict undecided

227 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Bornsinner7: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2021
I think the lecturer is trying to convey a message.. the importance of the show and the impact on students..

Those slay queens seating for the exam who spend 20hrs daily watching the show and can not attempt the question.. may amadioha have mercy on them..

308 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Ever8090: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2021
I no even understand the question sef...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Ok

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by JimmyDarmody: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2021
I see a frustrated lecturer trying to awaken students interest to study.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Legendrysailor(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2021
Hell no !!!!

I can't believe dis !!!!!

Dis clearly shows dat d lecturer likes maria of bbnaija, damn !!!!

He should expect funny answers from d students.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by CandyOps(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2021
I love creative teachers. Notice how easy it was to read & comprehend the question? And how willing you were to give it a try?

This kin course no need to carry missiles enter hall because e de obvious say the lecturer in charge has your progress in heart.

No be my lecturers wey go tell you say their aim is not to make you pass grin

158 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:33am On Sep 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I think the lecturer is trying to convey a message.. the importance of the show and the impact on students..

Those slay queens seating for the exam who spend 20hrs daily watching the show and can not attempt the question.. may amadioha have mercy on them..

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by NnamdiN: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2021
So why do you want this shhit on the fp ?
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Telegram234(m): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2021
Not surprised.
Was expecting question like.
Calculate the frequency of the sound wave emitting from the voice of a hoelosho, after chopping 3 dicks at once..
And also calculate the specific heat capacity generated from the kpekus after 40 mins.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by kereman1: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2021
500h airtime to whoever answer this.

1. Waec I know is may/june, neco october/November what is jamb?

2. If MTN is yellow, airtel is red, glo is green, what is etisalat?

7 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by hilltop007(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2021
First it was Obi Cubana, now it's Big Brother.

I will design a professional and elegant website for your business at affordable price. Contact me today. Check out my website on my signature. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2021
I like teachers or lecturers who can make students feel much relation with question papers.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Kingluqman(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cruise... grin

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by NwaAmaikpe: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
shocked

Damn!

How did they miss out Boma the randy auditor who shagged Tega the married store keeper so as to cover up her sales records that have not balanced since the first quarter of 2021?

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by kereman1: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Senseless stunt just clout chasing from a big school.

Waiting for the controversial NwaAmaipke comment

10 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Kingluqman(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
kereman1:
500h airtime to whoever answer this.

1. Waec I know is may/june, neco october/November what is jamb?

2. If MTN is yellow, airtel is red, glo is green, what is etisalat?
Answer it, I will give you 1k airtime

3 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Those slay queens seating for the exam who spend 20hrs daily watching the show and can not attempt the question..
grin grin grin since they can't sit and read books, he's trying to make it as practical as possible

So that even a brain dead can answer the question grin

God knows I hardly watch that show except the few that caught my eyes here on Nairaland undecided

It's well

9 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Okortor: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Misplaced priority........
When purpose isn't known,
Abuse is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by osuofia2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
watch as see nonentities condemns this , education is not hard like we Africans takes it. Even though BBNaija is haram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by TEDHorsePower: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
CandyOps:
I love creative teachers. Notice how easy it was to read & comprehend the question? And how willing you were to give it a try?

This kin course no need to carry missiles enter hall because e de obvious say the lecturer in charge has your progress in heart.

No be my lecturers wey go tell you say their aim is not to make you pass grin

You are very correct. UNIZIK has some of the best lecturers and academics in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by money121(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Riijt(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by saferoom: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Useless
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Okay naaw
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by VivaDeAngelo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Whatever little that is left of our education is now in jeopardy. This is disgraceful to say the least from an academian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by WibusJaga: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2021

So BBN has found relevance in our educational system? Issorite.

6 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by GeneralPula: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Everything is bullshit after all..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dan Yakubu: Alamajiri Who Turned Economics Graduate. Photos / 7 Ways You Waste Mental Energy Without Realizing It / YABATECH Recalls Student From NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.