Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question (42075 Views)

Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by raphy(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
I understand that vibes the lecturer is cracking trying to make them use their whole brain that look like account subject while I was in high school.

BbN addict full schol now.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Blackdisciple(m): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Omihanifa:
The lecturer nah bbnaija addict undecided

Sure na even woman sef..
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Mikolky: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
I see nigerian youths taking BBNaija more important and serious than bagging a university degree.
I see youths using magic voodoo to get into the BBNaija house

This I have seen

Meanwhile Bubu has this to say

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by tayewomi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
kereman1:
500h airtime to whoever answer this.

1. Waec I know is may/june, neco october/November what is jamb?

2. If MTN is yellow, airtel is red, glo is green, what is etisalat?
1.February/March
2.Green
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Godsage(m): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
VivaDeAngelo:
Whatever little that is left of our education is now in jeopardy. This is disgraceful to say the least from an academian.
Jeopardy?
You must be as daft as they come if you call this creativity disgrace
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Ezeokennaemeka1: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wahala
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Komu1048(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Crixxx:

Unizik is very strict with their admission standard plus they have much applicants too.
Sorry about that and keep trying

Thanks but I don’t need to try anymore. I Went back to Kogi varsity where I finished yr 2014. But I still wish I have there cert.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Crixxx: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Komu1048:

Thanks but I don’t need to try anymore. I Went back to Kogi varsity where I finished yr 2014. But I still wish I have there cert.

Ok congrats
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Oyin2212(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Telegram234:
Not surprised.
Was expecting question like.
Calculate the frequency of the sound wave emitting from the voice of a hoelosho, after chopping 3 dicks at once..
And also calculate the specific heat capacity generated from the kpekus after 40 mins.
grin grin you dey ment
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by edoairways: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Omihanifa:
The lecturer nah bbnaija addict undecided
He isn't. He only used trending names to set questions moreover the topic set was cash budget.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by edoairways: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
VivaDeAngelo:
Whatever little that is left of our education is now in jeopardy. This is disgraceful to say the least from an academian.
If only you saw the kind of questions set in Europe, you would understand that we are far behind. Examination questions shouldn't be predicable
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Darreytinho10(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bandit lecturer grin
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Crownny88(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
kereman1:
500h airtime to whoever answer this.

1. Waec I know is may/june, neco october/November what is jamb?

2. If MTN is yellow, airtel is red, glo is green, what is etisalat?
Jamb nah prostitute.she no dey stay one place.but i will choose March grin
2: etisalat is black (major colour)
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Lewisdinho(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin
Bornsinner7:
I think the lecturer is trying to convey a message.. the importance of the show and the impact on students..

Those slay queens seating for the exam who spend 20hrs daily watching the show and can not attempt the question.. may amadioha have mercy on them..

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Lilimax(f): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Telegram234:
Not surprised.
Was expecting question like.
Calculate the frequency of the sound wave emitting from the voice of a hoelosho, after chopping 3 dicks at once..
And also calculate the specific heat capacity generated from the kpekus after 40 mins.
Tufiakwa gi. Repent now�
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by micxwell(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
CandyOps:
I love creative teachers. Notice how easy it was to read & comprehend the question? And how willing you were to give it a try?

This kin course no need to carry missiles enter hall because e de obvious say the lecturer in charge has your progress in heart.

No be my lecturers wey go tell you say their aim is not to make you pass grin
It was an attempt to bring the question to life. It was a direct question. Prepare a cash budget.

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by suffering: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Clout chasing. It happens every year with every season.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by luluman: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ever8090:
I no even understand the question sef...
That's how we know people that sleep in class
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Ever8090: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
luluman:
That's how we know people that sleep in class
I no even go class sef ..
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by frankobobby(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Log16 8¹/2=x
Find x.(NB,it's log base 16)
Solve,my intelligent slay queen. wink
The answer is 14 sir
Even my waec students I'm coaching will answer it without using pen and paper
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2021
frankobobby:

The answer is 14 sir
Even my waec students I'm coaching will answer it without using pen and paper
yes.sir.but you are so wrong.
Log base 2,8 will give you 3.thats my expo.2 power x= 2 power 3. (2 power 3=cool.
So cancel 2 both sides.x= 3
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by VanuatuWycombe: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Ever8090:
I no even understand the question sef...

The question still continues. It’s a cash budget question in Cost Accounting (Costing) or Management Accounting. It’s simple than anything. It has to do with how you will record your expected cash inflow and cash outflow. Each flow has to be recorded in the period (month(s)) the flow is expected to happen according to the way the question is structured. You can read more about it good textbooks like that of Eddy Omoleyinwa of Unilag and that of Fajinmi of Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by VanuatuWycombe: 11:32am On Sep 09, 2021
phemmyfour:
The question had nothing to do with the show if you remove those names and use another names

I guess he was using the question to mock the students because he felt they devoted time for BBN but didn’t probably devote time for study. More so, those names too would make the question interesting to read.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Telegram234(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lilimax:
Tufiakwa gi. Repent now�
What is there to repent about?
Oops I was discussing about your biography..
I am so sorry miss..
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by frankobobby(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2021
ogelekpomgam:
yes.sir.but you are so wrong.
Log base 2,8 will give you 3.thats my expo.2 power x= 2 power 3. (2 power 3=cool.
So cancel 2 both sides.x= 3
Log 8^½ base 16 you said, and not just log 8 base 2
Log 8 base 2 is 3, that we know
Now, I decided to solve it myself this time around, log 8^½ base 16 is ⅜
Do you want me to explain the work to you?
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2021
frankobobby:

Log 8^½ base 16 you said, and not just log 8 base 2
Log 8 base 2 is 3, that we know
Now, I decided to solve it myself this time around, log 8^½ base 16 is ⅜
Do you want me to explain the work to you?
Yes.you are correct.guess my expo paid off.lols.well,was a further maths and maths teacher for some years.now practicing my civil engineering though. smiley
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by frankobobby(m): 9:33am On Sep 15, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Yes.you are correct.guess my expo paid off.lols.well,was a further maths and maths teacher for some years.now practicing my civil engineering though. smiley
Wow! Abi na! Nice one.
I just grad from uni, waiting for service. I studied Physics and Education.
BTW, further maths teachers are hot cakes now oo
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2021
frankobobby:

Wow! Abi na! Nice one.
I just grad from uni, waiting for service. I studied Physics and Education.
BTW, further maths teachers are hot cakes now oo
Yes oo!.oo.that's cool,bro.Get into the game,you will enjoy it.keep solving like mad.skip no sub topic.no exercise the students bring will pose a challenge.you will definitely be an authority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB / 7 Ways You Waste Mental Energy Without Realizing It / Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.