Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,592 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question (42074 Views)

Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by NairaMaster1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I think the lecturer is trying to convey a message.. the importance of the show and the impact on students..

Those slay queens seating for the exam who spend 20hrs daily watching the show and can not attempt the question.. may amadioha have mercy on them..

You're brilliant.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by NairaMaster1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I think the lecturer is trying to convey a message.. the importance of the show and the impact on students..

Those slay queens seating for the exam who spend 20hrs daily watching the show and can not attempt the question.. may amadioha have mercy on them..

You're brilliant.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by placeofallure(f): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
VivaDeAngelo:
Whatever little that is left of our education is now in jeopardy. This is disgraceful to say the least from an academian.

There's nothing disgraceful about it. It's being creative in reaching out to an unwilling generation.

I'm an instructor. Sometimes we use the absurd to achieve the seemingly unachievable. My next comprehension passage and worksheet is about Tom and Jerry. The idea is making education fun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Collyno82(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ever8090:
I no even understand the question sef...
cos your not a management student
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Okortor:
Misplaced priority........
When purpose isn't known,
Abuse is inevitable.
Who is prioritizing what.

Wonders!
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by phemmyfour: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bornsinner7:

The question had nothing to do with the show if you remove those names and use another names

2 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Fabb326: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wahala
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by bong4(m): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
CandyOps:
I love creative teachers. Notice how easy it was to read & comprehend the question? And how willing you were to give it a try?

This kin course no need to carry missiles enter hall because e de obvious say the lecturer in charge has your progress in heart.

No be my lecturers wey go tell you say their aim is not to make you pass grin

Exactly!!! The lecturer is simply telling the students to always look beyond the glam and funfair of such reality shows and focus on the positive values it can bring to them.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Victerica(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Damn!

How did they miss out Boma the randy auditor who shagged Tega the married store keeper so as to cover up her sales records that have not balanced since the first quarter of 2021?

Lol.... The gods must be crazy.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by bong4(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
phemmyfour:
The question had nothing to do with the show if you remove those names and use another names

It has a whole to do with the show and other related programmes. There are positives you can sieve in anything you are exposed to
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Kimjongun: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is nonsense and a mockery of our education, those lecturers deserve to be sacked

2 Likes

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by phemmyfour: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
bong4:

It has a whole to do with the show and other related programmes. There are positives you can sieve in anything you are exposed to
you lack basic comprehension
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by spencekat(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
bluefilm:
UNIZIK don turn to full time jonsing o.

But the good thing with this type of education is that the students will [/b]perform well[b][b] because of the added excitement of treading on familiar grounds which will help boost their memory.
Here,your knowledge of management accounting will help you to pass and not BBN names.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by spencekat(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ikpeohiri:
The question above is not all about BBNJA but it's just to manipulate the figures using those names and the figures to tackle the question. Cheers!
Exactly
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by ucsquare(m): 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
bong4:

It has absolutely nothing to do with the show..

If u like watch BBnaija from the first day to the last without missing a single minute, if u don't know anything about Cash bubget there's no way u'll be able to answer that question..
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by bluefilm: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
spencekat:
Here,your knowledge of management accounting will help you to pass and not BBN names.

Exams have a lot to do with memory.

People remember well when they are excited about a particular situation or events.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by bong4(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
ucsquare:

It has absolutely nothing to do with the show..

If u like watch BBnaija from the first day to the last without missing a single minute, if u don't know anything about Cash bubget there's no way u'll be able to answer that question..

Some may learn "Cash budgets"; others may learn "management" or "organization". In all, there are positives to take home. Not all preachings are even 100% correct even when said from the pulpit.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by bong4(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
phemmyfour:
you lack basic comprehension

Well, you still would have passed your comments without insults. We are simply having a discourse.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Stanfeelings: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
I see a frustrated lecturer trying to awaken students interest to study.
sometime reason before you post....
on another note, the lecturer used those names randomly cz they trended. so shutop
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by adedayoa2(f): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin since they can't sit and read books, he's trying to make it as practical as possible

So that even a brain dead can answer the question grin

God knows I hardly watch that show except the few that caught my eyes here on Nairaland undecided

It's well
this no be case study, na cash budget. So they gat to study so they can pass very well.

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by seyz91(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy funny you
Ever8090:
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by seyz91(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
The lecturer was trying to be creative though and

Use the most watched reality show in Africa to convey the message of that particular question hoping the student will understand better since 95percent of youths are into BBnaija

cheesy
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

See The Trending Unizik Exam Question That Was set For Business Administration Department of the school.

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA
Department: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Course Title: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING I

SECTION A
1. Miss Maria one of the recently evicted Housemates of BBN season 6. immediately travelled back to Dubai where she actively does business of realtor services: only to discover that her manager Niyi has embezzled $4 Million from her business money. Consequently, she sacked the manager and employed Pere who had first class in business administration from university of Lagos. Considering the way things are happening negatively, she needed to know her cash position with regard to her business and so wanted the new manager to prepare her updated 3 months cash budget for the month of March, April and May. The opening cash balance on the 10 of January was expected to be 4100,000. The sales budgeted was as follows:

January $120,000
February $100,000
March $50,000
April $75,000
May $90,000
Records show that debtors settle according to the following pattern.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by seyz91(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy
WibusJaga:

So BBN has found relevance to our educational system? Issorite.
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Bluntemperor: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ever8090:

Do you speak accounting language ?
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by shogsman(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Stupid people, the lecturer and the hod are idiots, making a mockery of our already debauched educational institutions

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Nmezor(f): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Just names now...Hmmm It may seem as though the lecturer na BBNaija fan smiley
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Benbisco(f): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kingluqman:
Answer it, I will give you 1k airtime

You are the bomb!

I no mind add 1k so we make it 2k for him.

1 Like

Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by GentlemanAyo(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
kereman1:
500h airtime to whoever answer this.

1. Waec I know is may/june, neco october/November what is jamb?

2. If MTN is yellow, airtel is red, glo is green, what is etisalat?

1. April
2. Black
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by iamtardey: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ko por keh cheesy
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by Legendrysailor(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
Chingykay77:

The Student(s) that answered funny will get funny marks grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question by WaterWalker5(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
CandyOps:
I love creative teachers. Notice how easy it was to read & comprehend the question? And how willing you were to give it a try?

This kin course no need to carry missiles enter hall because e de obvious say the lecturer in charge has your progress in heart.

No be my lecturers wey go tell you say their aim is not to make you pass grin
That lecturer is creative. He used a current show to pass across a question to his students. Funny thing is only the smart ones will see through this and pass the paper.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

see What Fuel Scarcity Caused In FUNAAB / 7 Ways You Waste Mental Energy Without Realizing It / Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.