Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Protest In El Salvador As Bitcon Crashes After Government Makes It Legal Tender - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protest In El Salvador As Bitcon Crashes After Government Makes It Legal Tender (26237 Views)

President Bukele Of El Salvador Has Deployed 4000 Soldiers To Three Communities / Ghana Bans Spending In Foreign Currencies, Makes Cedi Sole Legal Tender / Bukele: El Salvador Adopts Bitcoin As Legal Tender, The First Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In El Salvador As Bitcon Crashes After Government Makes It Legal Tender by AlphaTaikun: 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
showafrica:

Well my accusation on sleepy Joe is wrong. They are actually returning dollar to what it was. That's what democrats and Obama do. The fact is USD is getting stronger and btc is not going up any time soon until another US elections
Lol @sleepy Joe...

Absolutely!

The USD has gained strength and it has caused the weakness of several currencies of developing countries' economies that are already encountering distress and loan
payment defaults.

1. @showafrica, last but NOT least, do you still think some BTC is worth buying at a lower price within 2022 to 2023, and how low or high do you think it will ever get based on technical and sentimental analyses?

2. What's your insight on keeping some funds in USDT stable coins by investors? Any hints that USDT may crash or not be sustainable on the long run within the next 5 to 10 years?

I'll appreciate more of your insights on these questions and key points here.

All the best.
Re: Protest In El Salvador As Bitcon Crashes After Government Makes It Legal Tender by showafrica(m): 4:35am On Jul 22, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Lol @sleepy Joe...

Absolutely!

The USD has gained strength and it has caused the weakness of several currencies of developing countries' economies that are already encountering distress and loan
payment defaults.

1. @showafrica, last but NOT least, do you still think some BTC is worth buying at a lower price within 2022 to 2023, and how low or high do you think it will ever get based on technical and sentimental analyses?

2. What's your insight on keeping some funds in USDT stable coins by investors? Any hints that USDT may crash or not be sustainable on the long run within the next 5 to 10 years?

I'll appreciate more of your insights on these questions and key points here.

All the best.

Well, to my little understanding. I expect BTC to drop more to 13k or 10k however, for the last 10yrs, every October 1, btc is always higher than what it was the previous October. Last year it was about 42 - 46k. It may go back to 50k and drop again but I cannot say the possibility honestly. If I have any cash, I will always buy crypto and store, for now it's safe to invest in crypto though, no one knows tomorrow.

USDT is in a strong chain and unless blockchain security is broken, a USDT will always remain 1$. If you want to store money, go ahead and buy usdt. Naira is complete useless right now and it's going to get worse and banks will steal your dollars if you store it in the Dom account. Your best option is crypto and metals. Gold and Silver are in all time low now... Buy metals, buy USDT, buy BTC. You can even do binance savings plan and be using the interest while your capital stay there. Any other bull run, will make you rich forever. No matter what, paper money is controlled by the government and they always fumble ones in a while and the crypto and metals will start bulling. Next US election will be another interesting time.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In El Salvador As Bitcon Crashes After Government Makes It Legal Tender by AlphaTaikun: 5:25am On Jul 22, 2022
showafrica:

Well, to my little understanding. I expect BTC to drop more to 13k or 10k however, for the last 10yrs, every October 1, btc is always higher than what it was the previous October. Last year it was about 42 - 46k. It may go back to 50k and drop again but I cannot say the possibility honestly. If I have any cash, I will always buy crypto and store, for now it's safe to invest in crypto though, no one knows tomorrow.

USDT is in a strong chain and unless blockchain security is broken, a USDT will always remain 1$. If you want to store money, go ahead and buy usdt. Naira is complete useless right now and it's going to get worse and banks will steal your dollars if you store it in the Dom account. Your best option is crypto and metals. Gold and Silver are in all time low now... Buy metals, buy USDT, buy BTC. You can even do binance savings plan and be using the interest while your capital stay there. Any other bull run, will make you rich forever. No matter what, paper money is controlled by the government and they always fumble ones in a while and the crypto and metals will start bulling. Next US election will be another interesting time.
That's a truly awesome feedback @showafrica.

With the "strong dollars, conversely gold price drops"... You know your craft too well.

I'll digest more of the crypto info to get more specifics. I'll also send you a web link to an insightful Ray Dalio interview later today.

I wish you a great year ahead.

Thanks again.
Re: Protest In El Salvador As Bitcon Crashes After Government Makes It Legal Tender by showafrica(m): 6:00am On Jul 22, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

That's a truly awesome feedback @showafrica.

With the "strong dollars, conversely gold price drops"... You know your craft too well.

I'll digest more of the crypto info to get more specifics. I'll also send you a web link to an insightful Ray Dalio interview later today.

I wish you a great year ahead.

Thanks again.

OK thanks ...

I wish you same

1 Like

Re: Protest In El Salvador As Bitcon Crashes After Government Makes It Legal Tender by AlphaTaikun: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
showafrica:

OK thanks ...

I wish you same
Hello @showafrica, here are the four insightful Ray Dalio video interview weblinks that I promised to send to you in my last post above.
Ray Dalio is the founder of the world's biggest hedge fund firm, Bridgewater Associates, which manages $154 billion.

Ray Dalio: The Recession That Will Change A Generation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_yd9NUXEXE
FREENVESTING · Jul 24, 2022

"Most People Have No Idea What Is Coming" - Ray Dalio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-tLenP5NA4
FREENVESTING · June 24, 2022

Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order by Ray Dalio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xguam0TKMw8
Principles by Ray Dalio · 2 Mar 2022

Ray Dalio on 'Principles,' The Changing World Order, inflation, investing, bitcoin, and more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGroEiPSqSY
Yahoo Finance · Jul 16, 2022

Enjoy your day. smiley
Re: Protest In El Salvador As Bitcon Crashes After Government Makes It Legal Tender by showafrica(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Hello @showafrica, here are the four insightful Ray Dalio video interview weblinks that I promised to send to you in my last post above.
Ray Dalio is the founder of the world's biggest hedge fund firm, Bridgewater Associates, which manages $154 billion.

Ok

Ray Dalio: The Recession That Will Change A Generation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_yd9NUXEXE
FREENVESTING · Jul 24, 2022

"Most People Have No Idea What Is Coming" - Ray Dalio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-tLenP5NA4
FREENVESTING · June 24, 2022

Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order by Ray Dalio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xguam0TKMw8
Principles by Ray Dalio · 2 Mar 2022

Ray Dalio on 'Principles,' The Changing World Order, inflation, investing, bitcoin, and more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGroEiPSqSY
Yahoo Finance · Jul 16, 2022

Enjoy your day. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year / US Capitol Locked Down After Pro-Trump Protesters Storm Building / Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.