Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Oh No @timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh No @timaya (781 Views)

Oh No!timaya Again See What This Fan Wrote To Him / Oh No! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful Woman (shocking Photos) / Nadia Buari Dating Jim Iyke? Oh No! Nadia You Can Do Better. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh No @timaya by Nobody: 6:19am On May 24, 2011
I believe some of you guys here are Timaya's fans. Could you please tell him to quit singing? This dirty pig was invited to perform in my bro's birthday party and dude wasted 2 -3 hours singing sh1ts like bam bam, carry cutlass n some other craps, guess what? later I asked him what the heck is bam bam n caryy cutlass? fool told me to ask those people dancing to the music they will tell you in a better language. I was like whataFuck. SMH @this most annoying sucker alive.
Re: Oh No @timaya by BABE3: 6:29am On May 24, 2011
LOL--- Why did yall invite Timaya to perform at a birthday party in the first place? He's not suited for that kind of job.

Y'all should have called 9ice.

Anyways, I believe he was singing "Watta Bam Bam" (Banging tune) and I don't know the other song you're talking about. But I won't be suprised if he said "carry cutlass". He's that kind of guy. A huge portion of his songs is about scaring haters away. lol  smiley
Re: Oh No @timaya by Nobody: 6:41am On May 24, 2011
BABE!:

LOL--- Why did yall invite Timaya to perform at a birthday party in the first place? He's not suited for that kind of job.

Y'all should have called 9ice.

Anyways, I believe he was singing "Watta Bam Bam" (Banging tune) and I don't know the other song you're talking about. But I won't be suprised if he said "carry cutlass". He's that kind of guy. A huge portion of his songs is about scaring haters away. lol  smiley

grin

The other song goes: I dey carry cutlass jehova dey my side lol. Yeah watta bam bam. By d way how u been my lil girl wink smiley
Re: Oh No @timaya by BABE3: 6:46am On May 24, 2011
^^ Lol-- I still don't know the song. He has said/sang that line in most of his songs.

I've been wonderful!  cheesy Done with school--kinda.
Re: Oh No @timaya by Nobody: 6:48am On May 24, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Lol-- I still don't know the song. He has said/sang that line in most of his songs.

I've been wonderful!  cheesy Done with school--kinda.

Cool, done with school? I guess for the semester. .

(1) (Reply)

Buju Banton Sentenced To 10 Years Imprisonment For Drug Traficking / Amy Winehouse Dies At 27 / Black Spider Man! (new Spider Man Is Now Black!) Wahala Dey O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.