Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,250 members, 7,846,167 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper (48164 Views)

VAT: North Is Rich, Can Live Without Billions Accruing To Southern States —NEF / Masari On VAT: Northern States Responsible For Lagos, Rivers Development / Miyetti Allah Asks Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by YorubarLord: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na una dey make noise pass and insult yoruba pass
BusinessDream:
The screenshot attached, when was this? Is it recent?

Not that they like Igbos... they know that if they allow Igbos, others will follow. It is an obvious fact but as things are now, that divide will come from another region. Nnamdi Kanu's job is done. He is just like John the baptist and has done his job in raising the consciousness of everyone and now everybody is doing it. The camp of Buhari is completely confuse more than you can imagine.

You need to chill though cos Igbo man has never carried themselves in hundreds to kill Yoruba... the verbal attack only ends online. They still date and furk each other offline... grin
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by larrieB(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Southern states have been lobbying the northerners all these years about the need to restructure but the northers have been adamant. Now are begging for for money on VAT.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by bayelsaowei(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Precisely... That constitution needs to be scraped fast!

These people have to be compelled to sit up and quit being leeches!
and this applies to all states..our governors are mostly deficient in problem solving and building for the future..this is why they are more political than progressive.. as we speak many are already thinking of how to come back for a second tenure or field in their stooges...they barely think about delivery.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
So you people can be paying Bandits and Boko Haram members? Clap for yourself!
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by ekesol: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
iwaeda:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/08/let%E2%80%99s-be-our-brothers-keeper-%E2%80%93-gombe-government-begs-southern-states-reconsider-stance

I think you want to keep presidency?
Keep presidency and let's take our VAT we go see where U go loot with your brothers.
Nonsence
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by promisechild421: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
The state had money to give king makers to get mallam Danladi as the purported Mai Tangle but is now drawing sympathy abi? It is sad that it is the Commissioner for Finance and Economic Creation so what has he been doing all the while holding the portfolio? If he and many other alike don't have anything to offer they can leave for people that want to work and prove their service to their father land.

Hahaha 2023 is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by juman(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
All the states should independently collect their VAT.

Gombe should collect theirs and keep it.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by bizzibodi(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
When U think U hav heard it all...parasites now turn brother's keeper.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by madridsta007(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
iwaeda:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/08/let%E2%80%99s-be-our-brothers-keeper-%E2%80%93-gombe-government-begs-southern-states-reconsider-stance

When you were destroying alcoholic goods in Northern States owned by Southerners, you didnt realise about being brothers' keepers?
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good. Tell your brother t open southern border, lift the ban on cryptocurrency and Twitter if you want to preach brother's keeper.
All these actions have been inimical to the South
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by BusinessDream: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
YorubarLord:
Na una dey make noise pass and insult yoruba pass
Bros, e no pass mouth...if we were serious, both wont be getting married. Besides, outside politics, u and I know both have no problem na... na this politics be where the problem is grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Ladycewhy(f): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lazy northern parasites want to keep feeding on it's host. undecided.

If they want to hold on to their medevial religion that repells economic growth and development ,well let them look for other things that can internally generate revenue for them,say like taxing bandits undecided.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by BlackBaron: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
I'd go as far to say, let every state find their own means of revenue. Let the Niger Delta and her people keep their oil.... I'm SW and I also consider some states there to be near parasitic.

This country's so badly structured that it has now become almost mandatory for other states to do little but expect largesse no matter their close to zero contribution to national coffers.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by mikedanza(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by soojar(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
iwaeda:

My belle just dey sweet me for this VAT development. Please can someone be truthful with me, am I a bad person?

Na true say bad pikin dey get day wey he go dey useful for his family o. Wicked Wike just became the champion of the south.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Tonyclems(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
What are these guys taking us for, when it comes to the resources in the south u will hear things like brothers keeper and one Nigeria but when it comes to the gold in zafara state no more one Nigeria and brothers keeper.
Make nobody provoke me ooooo
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Tonyclems(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tonyclems:
What are these guys taking us for, when it comes to the resources in the south u will hear things like brothers keeper and one Nigeria but when it comes to the gold in zafara state no more one Nigeria and brothers keeper.
Make nobody provoke me ooooo
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Angelfrost(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
bayelsaowei:
and this applies to all states..our governors are mostly deficient in problem solving and building for the future..this is why they are more political than progressive.. as we speak many are already thinking of how to come back for a second tenure or field in their stooges...they barely think about delivery.

That is why the masses and voting population must demand this quality of leadership from those vying for office... Too many lowlifes and charlatans getting elected into positions they are completely unfit for.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Cj4charles(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
angry
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Queseda: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Keep your VAT, we keep our food too lets see who will beg
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by yusluvad(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
E don be for the parasites that call themselves Northerners...
PrinceOfLagos:
Brother's keeper Kill you there idiot

All this year's you've been milking the southerners dry, you didn't remember to be brothers keeper

Mad people

God bless Wike for me .
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
This idiot must be suffering from a mental illness that is yet to be named....how can you destroy betting shops, alcohol and some other things in your backward terrorist infested states and expect to share the proceeds from the same things that are haram...pls mods move this to the joke section the guy is definitely joking.
By the time the south is done with these leeches even their sharia courts will start paying VAT the south is basically spoon feeding those ungrateful descendants of Osama bin Laden.
The hand that feeds you can also choke you if you decide to bite it cool
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Northern leaders are lazy bastards.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Hawkler: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Yes and No.
The South East will compete well in a well structured economy. This centralisation of everything is what is holding the South East, and the entire South Back

However saying all investments "yoruba" is benefiting from is from outsiders is a fallacious statement.
SayingYorubas have nothing Is also fallacious
They pull their own weight in their own way too.
Southwestern are very accommodative that a milestone. Resourceful check CEOs of giant tech. in Nigeria, Medicals, Manufacturing, business oriented top-notch, etc..with or without outsiders it has it own parachute to survive earlier before now...
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by IMAliyu(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
iwaeda:

Abeg stop complaining and consider this a change.
Increase the tax net in your state, cut down on useless spending, and make policies that will attract investors. Gombe is a state unaffected by insecurity, use that to your advantage.

Do you have no dignity of self worth? The north should be competing with the south, not be lazily depending on FG allocations.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Godbless3(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
No be only keeper but tipper..... Who want drink beer make you enjoy VAT?
You use islam this, islam that and band everything that should generate revenue and you want make we share our own?
Udom Emmanuel and some southern state government are fools because the should make their own moves and join Rivers and Lagos to cut this northern hypocrisy and drawback
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by ukahrawah: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Your brother Taliban kwoo?
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Jayblaze47(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
I hope you have the money to borrow your state government
airminem:
I agree with the governor but i don't agree with Sahara reporters.
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Brother's keeper indeed Abi brother terrorist grin
Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by Grucho1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Am from the middle belt but I dare say let the south enjoy what the generated,the north have long been parasites concentrating on keeping the "numbers"for elections rather than human resource devt

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper by sweetjohn(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Brother's keeper Kill you there idiot

All this year's you've been milking the southerners dry, you didn't remember to be brothers keeper

Mad people

God bless Wike for me .
I was rushing to type this out of anger in my heart. Thank you for making it the first comment. Let me reiterate it again to those mofos should they miss your post: brother kill you there and all una manipulative and terrorism. Nonsense cows.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling / Caption This Photo Of Obi With A Pretty Lady / CBN FX Scam: Emefiele Ordered My Arrest, Detention For 101 Days - Whistleblower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.