Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos (36540 Views)

We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Naira Redesign: Myetti Allah Begs For A Deadline Extension / Reverse Cattle Movement Ban, Miyetti Allah Begs Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Kingspin(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
There is no time to train your members.

Buy ranching period

1 Like

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by jneutron4000: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool

Northerners just they collect am back to back.

Nice one from Southerners

But don't they (herdsman) have eyes to see that there is a farmland ahead or they're on someone's land
make Una try to correct this mistake of calling Northerners, say Fulani because many ethnic groups make up the North
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by chaloskyx: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
U MEAN TRAIN YOUR MEMBERS TO CARRY GUNS, KIDNAP AND KILL BA? USELESS FANATICS
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Immatex(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hahahaha, interesting times in Nigeria.

This headline should rather read: Give us more time to train our People - FG beg Lagos State Government.

Who did you people seek permission from to train herders to handle AK-47, GPMG, Ground to air weapons, rockets etc?

So they are just hearing the ban on Open Grazing.

Their doubts will be cleared sooner than they expect.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by joinnow: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Stupid excuse
You don't need more time
Time is up.
You don't need funds too.just sell 6 cows and raise fu*king fund and rent or lease a ranch up north.

[s]Our breeders are not used to breeding cattle in one place. They move from here to another place. When we say we’ll keep cattle in one place, the owner of the cattle will not have funds to feed the animals in one place,” Usman said.[/s]
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
But the real owners of the cows have the capacity to set up ranches, why do you want tax payers to pick the bill while the real owner keep the profit?

1 Like

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Abujason: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The south-west chapter of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association (MACBAN) says it needs time to train its members on how to stop the practice of open grazing.

https://www.thecable.ng/open-grazing-give-us-time-to-train-our-members-miyetti-allah-begs-lagos

NORTH ALWAYS NOT READY. JUST THE SAME EXCUSE SOUTHERN NIGERIA INDEPENDENCE CAME OVER 10 YEARS LATE AFTER AMALGAMATION
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by naija1stnigar(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
How I wish the cry of the northerners continue without stop, first it was VAT, now it is anti open grazing. Our cry had been their joy before, but with God on our side our joy shall be their cry.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Sholaco: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by shaklisco(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hammurabii1:
Good evening all. I'm at the verge of committing suicide. I'm a student of the University of Ilorin. I made excellent results but now I'm about to drop out as school fees payment portal closes about 5 hours from now and I don't have any hope. I'm soliciting for help from well meaning people. Please reach out to me on 07061742247 for my details so you can login to my portal to confirm. Please save a soul. This is all I have to live for
anybody that is in good position to help this brother should please help him may almighty Allah continue to bless us.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Reality is starting at them ,they never see anything..let But leave power, first..them go all hear wuen
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
I thought NIGERIA belongs to them
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by musicwriter(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
You North has been given enough time to come up to speed with the rest of the Niger-area since 1958 to no avail.

Do you know Nigeria would have gotten independence in 1958? But the North said exactly what they're saying now. They said they needed some time to prepare for independence!!

2 Likes

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by joshkke(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
pls dont commit suicide.
Hammurabii1:
Good evening all. I'm at the verge of committing suicide. I'm a student of the University of Ilorin. I made excellent results but now I'm about to drop out as school fees payment portal closes about 5 hours from now and I don't have any hope. I'm soliciting for help from well meaning people. Please reach out to me on 07061742247 for my details so you can login to my portal to confirm. Please save a soul. This is all I have to live for
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Milliozbillz458(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hahahaha! You dey ask question as if you no no say na cow country you dey since. Their Oga at the top value cows more than human being. Come to Abj and see how the are roaming about the FCT causing traffic every where and you are telling me that Nigeria as a country is not sick in the brain.
sylve11:
I pray the Lagos state governor do not listen to his plea.

We shouldn't be discussing about cattle.

What is even wrong with Nigeria as a country? angry cool

1 Like

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Oldmutual: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by drololaaof: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
See double dealing you abuse and threaten Ondo state governor, now you
are begging Lagos state to give you time,all in all your mission is not grazing but land grabbing and occupation.

1 Like

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by aka12(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Guy, I think a lot if people in here will find your post a little out of place. Scammers don use this method to collect money from people in this forum thus making genuine needers look like scammers. Well, this what I will suggest you do, go out of your comfort zone and hustle. I believe you be street guy, find something to engage in to raise capital for your self. Block industry, construction sites, bar to name a few. This would assist you to raise capital for your self if you are not a womanizer o.

Am speaking from experience. During the good old days in OAU. Bro, eye don see for this life. My guys and I had to drop our shoulders down to do all kinds of minial jobs and we we're able able to raise nothing less than 2m each in 3yrs while in school and today when we hangout and reminisce, we just smile and laff about it as we are all big boiz in our own various humble selves.

So guy, if school fees no come, its not the end of life o. Na who dey alive go remember say e never pay school fee.

Hammurabii1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by mikeuz(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hammurabii1:

Hmmm.

So you want to committing suicide because of school fees? Hmm, Na wa o, ordinary school fees oo. My brother, you can even talk of school, some people can’t and they haven’t died.
People don’t commit suicide because of school fees ehn. Many people went to schools they where times no food to eat, not talking of school fees, and not for ones did suicide cross their minds. This is life, don’t kill yourselves over what you can’t control.

Would have ignored as I don’t have money for you, bt you must hear this. Many successful people in the world are school dropout. I hope you see the money you need, but note not having school fees is not worth suicide. Even devil go vex.

1 Like

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by amstamon: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hammurabii1:
Comit abeg. You sef don try, e no easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
When we say we’ll keep cattle in one place, the owner of the cattle will not have funds to feed the animals in one place,” Usman said.

https://www.thecable.ng/open-grazing-give-us-time-to-train-our-members-miyetti-allah-begs-lagos
They should go to Sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by sabreal: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Your members should leave the state and go for the training. After they can come back to be responsible Lagos residents to comply with the new law.

Fulani leaders are the problems. They are the ones that give evil instructions to their bandits

BeeBeeOoh:
The south-west chapter of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association (MACBAN) says it needs time to train its members on how to stop the practice of open grazing.

1 Like

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
So they can beg?

na wa o!
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by DataAnalyzer(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
2021. We still dey discussion about cattle
Omooooo
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by sniperr007(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Midi1:
So because it's Lagos they are now begging abi...

To your tent ooh South and North

Do you want to clone your wife's, gf's , employee or Ward's WhatsApp and be able to get their chats delivered directly into your own phone??

Pls hit is up with DM and we shall have it done in 30mins..

You like break up sha.

You wan make Naija breakup and you still want people relationship to break up
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
I think dey say they are not going to obey the Anti Open Grazing Law. They knew once Lagos State sign it into Law, No nonsense again.

As stubborn as Danfo Drivers are, Lasma is doing them sege to put them in order. Though those Lasma officers dey over do some time.

Eko o ni ba je.
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by dododawa1: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akeredolu tryed

1 Like

Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by izubext007: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pen and paper is most powerful tool, fullani now beging that strange
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by Crisaint4454(m): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Cows will not be allow to graze openingly on Lagos road Miyetti Allah should respect the South south, south east, south west and all southern Nigerians, and take their cows to sambisa forest to graze openingly Nigeria will allow them
Re: Anti-open Grazing: Give Us Time To Train Our Members - Miyetti Allah Begs Lagos by IMAliyu(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
SMH

the owner of the cattle will not have funds to feed the animals in one place,” Usman said

You adapt or die, that's the rule of nature.
And the cost of single cattle can range around 300k, so I call this a lie. Sell some of you cows and use the the money to feed the rest. You can increase the cost of livestock to recoup your investment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Mosque, Kills Many / Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider, Picks Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.