Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife (61367 Views)

BBNaija: Trikytee & His Father Meet Governor Diri In Bayelsa (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2020: See Lovely Photos Of Trikytee And His Beautiful Girlfriend / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
nice one.. they look good together
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by ChasinGood(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
why didn't he use his bandana? grin
Hml btw
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
R
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nice. Congrats
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Dammyzeal007(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Still patiently waiting for my prince charming, that will be able to do justice to my pusssy the way and manner i want it. If you can go down and suck the hell out of me, then me and you cannot relate.
Hope it's not oozing generously with fish fish aroma ���

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Sheggy13(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Still patiently waiting for my prince charming, that will be able to do justice to my pusssy the way and manner i want it. If you can go down and suck the hell out of me, then me and you cannot relate.
Mumu boy

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by richidinho(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lalasticlala so d wife no get name?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by zubimete(f): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

The girl's mammary glands are not big enough. grin
chai wona no go kill persin for here. Anyways spoilt child in jenifer voice.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Omicron007: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
zubimete:
chai wona no go kill persin for here. Anyways spoilt child in jenifer voice.

It's not a lie shaa.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Ayo2004: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Favourite guy
No noise,no too much money but living life

Also the first BBN housematr nairalanders have not finished with their big dirty mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Charmingrascal(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Still patiently waiting for my prince charming, that will be able to do justice to my pusssy the way and manner i want it. If you can't go down and suck the hell out of me, then me and you cannot relate.

With your hairy balls abi

Send application to Bob risky

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Onyi22(f): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Still patiently waiting for my prince charming, that will be able to do justice to my pusssy the way and manner i want it. If you can't go down and suck the hell out of me, then me and you cannot relate.
This one na J. J. C for Nairaland n she want trend by all means, madam be calming down cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Princeton92(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Best wedding so far... I want this kind wedding of just me and wifey

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Emmannn101(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

I hope your pussy is clean, well shaved and is not smelling like some dead rats.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Nicevalentine(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Why e no tie bandana on top the suit grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Charmingrascal(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Onyi22:

This one na J. J. C for Nairaland n she want trend by all means, madam be calming down cheesy grin

Let him continue deceiving himself with his hairy balls

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
HML
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Onyi22(f): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Let him continue deceiving himself with his hairy balls
No mind the idiot cheesy
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

hope you are neat down there,,na una type de carry soakaway
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by koyyess: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Assuming this guy was among the f00ls shouting that bbn is a useless show, he wouldn't even smell that special adviser position nor even have funds to start a family like he mentioned in the house.

He would have ended up frustrated, broke with a nairaland moniker...nagging about his 1mpotence and penury like a typical red piller.

Good you thought outside the box.

Red pillers won't sleep this night. grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Anieke77(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

you are beautiful and I love you darling
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by JohnSin97: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

The yams and cucumbers in your kitchen have a purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Totilopussylick(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Simply beautiful kiss
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hope they don't break up like Alex Ekubo o!
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by bravehost4u(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Congrats, you have discovered your purpose in life

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Bluntemperor: 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
I like this style…

No aso ebi.
No wedding rice.
No sharing of gifts.
No groomsmen taking strategic positions to block aggrieved and vicious exes.

Just enter studio with your wife, take picture and release it when you feel like.

Congrats to him.

Congratulations to the young couple.
But this your recommendations be like....hymmm!
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by IykDee(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

eyen!!!
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Raalsalghul: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
koyyess:
Assuming this guy was among the f00ls shouting that bbn is a useless show, he wouldn't even smell that special adviser position nor even have funds to start a family like he mentioned in the house.

He would have ended up frustrated, broke with a nairaland moniker...nagging about his 1mpotence and penury like a typical red piller.

Good you thought outside the box.

Red pillers won't sleep this night. grin

Honestly, what does redpill has to do with this?

Show me one place on the internet where the red pill says men shouldn't marry?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by bluefilm: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nonsense. embarassed
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by phemmyfour: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

herpes loading...

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by suffering: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nairalanders will marry females when they’re completely broke and wonder why their lives get worse. Na una know.

Happy married life to Trikytee. If anything I’d prefer he stay a bachelor for a few more years, but everybody get their way in life. The report made front page here and the woman’s name wasn’t posted yet idiots continuously will chant “the future is female.” If memory serves me correct, the female’s name is Ighodalo.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by flokii: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Happy married life to him.. he makes nice skits like the one on kanyamatta.
The guy looks sharp, like someone that knows what he is doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.