Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship (18497 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by mofedamijo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Vert true. Same way two terrorists can have a fruitful relationship....
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by mastermaestro(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
anochuko01:

Being temperamental cancels the "good".
A "good" person should be slow to anger and quick to forgive.

You don't understand one bit of the person you quoted! He didn't mention 'temperamental', he said read about temperaments. I know you will start arguing right now. But let me help you with a few concepts, and then go look them up for your own enlightenment.

1. Choleric.
2. Sanguine.
3. Phlegmatic.
4. Melancholic.

Go and study, my friend.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by bepositive11: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
How do you mean?? Good in what aspects??

Let say he meant good as in having the characteristics required for a successful relationship..

Mutual respect, trust, honesty, good communication, anger control, tolerance etc

If both parties have these.. how then can they have a bad relationship..

Exactly what I was thinking. We need to be clear on what good means

Some people see selfless people as good people when in fact they are very toxic because they neglect themselves -- they don't have healthy boundaries.

I would say that being whole with a secure sense of self matters more than "good" because when both partners have that, there's mutual respect, trust, honesty, good communication, anger control, tolerance etc as you mentioned
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by mastermaestro(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
alizma:

Have you read about temperaments? Two opposing temperaments from two good people cannot hold a relationship.

I think this is the most important study I have ever had in regard to relationship and marriage. Anyone who understands temperaments, unless is under spell, will certainly marry correctly.
If a person is already married to a wrong temperament, he or she will know how exactly to manage the person.

This topic I think should take centre place in relationship and marriage seminars. It makes everything so clear. In fact you will know whom not to marry even if you love the person so much.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by xjiggy: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oga, u are in no position to comment on relationships for now. Your f**k up still full ground. Wait till 2025
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Kachi4christ(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Don't mind deluded people that just wake up one morning and spewing trash,am a good guy but unfortunately I have been unlucky in relationship,I always end up with leeches and hoes but recently I met someone that is as good as me and we have been having the perfect time together, no issues just happiness and good understanding between us.
Bornsinner7:
How do you mean?? Good in what aspects??

Let say he meant good as in having the characteristics required for a successful relationship..

Mutual respect, trust, honesty, good communication, anger control, tolerance etc

If both parties have these.. how then can they have a bad relationship..

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
Fulaniherdmens:
It's a lie. Idea shared together, qualities added, workforce to set goals, embrace the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ.

At bolded will cleanse the temperaments issues
[/s]

Yeah right, that didn't help Jesus self.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by RPG2020(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Let me call Gucci pastor and ask him grin e get why
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by HottieCoach(f): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okay.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Tundex911: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
I reason with Timo cuz i could remember on babe like that, she always too good likewise do I and Las Las na break up

Feminist

Smh
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Allisgud: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
For example the 2baba and annie saga grin ;Dbut both extended family are the cause of their calamity
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by MossLuv: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
100% true. I sent my wife, the mother of my kids away 5years ago but till today am afraid to remarry because I think I can't find another better woman on this planet Earth. She's good but have spiritual problem that is in her lineage. She regret and cry for her short coming (infidelity,) when ever she does it.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
festacman:
Of course, marriage is about two COMPATIBLE individuals and not two GOOD people. That's why two 'crazy' people can marry and enjoy their marriage for long while two level-headed people struggle.

Because there is no 100% compatibility, it doesn't even guarantee stable marriage especially where MUTUAL sacrifices are not willingly being made by couples concerned.

In short, marriage has no ALMIGHTY formular. It is like any other project that should be worked at. That's it.
Compatibility in relationships and marriage is a myth.

There's no two compatible people anywhere as far as I am concerned.

In marriage, adaptability is the key not compatibility.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Kondomatic(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mmadu2:
Whoever disagrees with this guy on this matter is still far behind in knowledge and understanding.
Whoever agrees with the guy completely is a victim of half knowledge and half knowledge is worse than none.

First thing first, who is a good person?

The word good in this context is relative.

Everybody is good, it all depends on who you asked.

The guy didn't list the qualities of a good person, or at least give us his own idea of a good person so it's okay to ask him questions. .
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by anochuko01(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
mastermaestro:

You don't understand one bit of the person you quoted! He didn't mention 'temperamental', he said read about temperaments. I know you will start arguing right now. But let me help you with a few concepts, and then go look them up for your own enlightenment.

1. Choleric.
2. Sanguine.
3. Phlegmatic.
4. Melancholic.

Go and study, my friend.

Oh okaaay... I understand all those stuffs actually but I've never been a fan of them. People most times use them as excuses to cover their bad behaviors.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by anochuko01(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
alizma:

You are using the word temperament in a wrong way

I later got it jaree. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by ugotaya: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tears Of A Nigeria Man In Obodo Oyinbo...No Be Laugh Matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZtJxay4wsg
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Penboy: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kondomatic:
Compatibility in relationships and marriage is a myth.

There's no two compatible people anywhere as far as I am concerned.

In marriage, adaptability is the key not compatibility.

No matter the terms you guys keep coming out with, una go still get out Las last.

Adaptability yeah? So you don't know there's a limit you can adapt to?

Another person would still come and say it's not ADAPTABILITY,
But TOLERANCE..
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by phazotron(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Acidosis:
No such thing as "two good people"

Better to say: Two people who are good to each other.

When two people are good to each other, they can NEVER have a bad relationship.

Rephrase it to "2 imperfect people striving to make the relationship perfect"
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by phazotron(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
anochuko01:

Oh okaaay... I understand all those stuffs actually but I've never been a fan of them. People most times use them as excuses to cover their bad behaviors.
people that hide under dumb stuff to justify their bad behaviour irritate me. Especially women. "Women have wahala" "i have mood swings" etc That's one major sign of immaturity. If you can't take responsibility for your mistakes and wrong doings, then stay away from relationships. the world is hard enough. Don't make another persons life miserable because you're not man or woman enough to take responsibility for yourself.

This is what makes relationships work. 2 people being responsible and making sure it works. Timi is right. 2 good people can have a bad relationship and 2 not so good people can have a good relationship. It's about, putting in effort, maturity and compatibility.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by bukatyne(f): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Acidosis:

I disagree with him.

The question is who is a good person? "Good" will always be subjective whether we like or not. The subjective nature of "good" invalidates his argument.

If two "good" people can't have a healthy relationship, it simply means they're bad from their individual viewpoints.

Ask yourself, why would you want to leave a "good" person? Isn't that madness? No be juju be that?

It's either the "good" person is bad, or you're the bad one and you don't measure up somehow. Either ways, one is bad.

Make una no dey rush digest motivational quotes.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Honestly, as knowledge increases, confusion sets in.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Acidosis:
No such thing as "two good people"

Better to say: Two people who are good to each other.

When two people are good to each other, they can NEVER have a bad relationship.

cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin

Is this the remix or updated version?
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Bunmhi(f): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
100% on point
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Acidosis(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
phazotron:

Rephrase it to "2 imperfect people striving to make the relationship perfect"

Another angle
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Acidosis(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Honestly, as knowledge increases, confusion sets in.

grin grin May God help us
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by Acidosis(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin

Is this the remix or updated version?

You know good is relative. That's why some men are good to outsiders, church members, and colleagues at work but bad to their wives and kids at home.

Timi's post is somehow related to Tuface's family issues. He's probably defining goodness based on his personal encounter with Annie and Tuface. Tuface is probably good to him since they're friends. Goodness in that context should only be defined based on his relationship with Tuface not the relationship between Tuface and Annie.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by razzydoo(m): 12:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Na physics. Like poles repel and vice versa.
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by AleAirHub(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Gistblog9ja:
Singer Timi Dakolo took to his page on Instagram and said that the fact two people in a relationship are good people doesn't guarantee the success of that relationship.

Timi Dakolo wrote on his page: "Two good people can have a bad relationship."

"https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkMO24Ld16/?utm_medium=copy_link
Read more on Gistblog9ja
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/09/two-good-people-can-have-bad.html

Mumu quote from dry gin drinker cheesy grin
Re: Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship by CsRockefeller(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
tosinhtml:

You are far behind in knowledge and understanding.

Afternoon. Please can I get your number, or you send a message on 0703940435 two.

I have a wordpress project I need you to work on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaffy's Husband Celebrates Wife On Instagram / HE Paul Tallen, Zack Orji, Ramsey Noah Attend Glamourlaclic Golden Heroes Awards / Ubi Franklin Slams Rude Online Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.