Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,546 members, 7,840,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

"money Lender And Daughter Of Borrower" By Chidi Anthony Opara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "money Lender And Daughter Of Borrower" By Chidi Anthony Opara (467 Views)

Photos: Daughter Of Jigawa State Governor, Amina Abubakar Weds / Lets Think Before Taking The Biafra Issue Further, By Chidi Obi / Kiki Osinbajo, Daughter Of Yemi Osinbajo, APC VP Candidate [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"money Lender And Daughter Of Borrower" By Chidi Anthony Opara by PIPROM(m): 10:40am On May 24, 2011
I sit in front of sopuruchi
My companion,
My computer,
Nibbling on succulent udara fruits
And taking stroll
On the world wide web,
Ignoring
Guard dogs in the guard house
Playing lords to bitches on heat.
I stop strolling
And ponder
Matter of money lender
Who ravish hapless daughter
Of impoverished borrower.
I ponder also
The lure
Of luxuriant lettuces
In the lender’s garden
And the lean bananas
In the borrower’s backyard.
The puzzle,
Poverty,
Prosperity
In back to back bonding.

http://mundanemuses..com/2011/05/money-lender-and-daughter-of-borrower.html

(1) (Reply)

N-east Rules Self Out Of Deputy Speaker / Nigerians In Diaspora Set Agenda For Pres. Goodluck / Nigeria Is Leading African Country Investing In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.