Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech (40270 Views)

Jeff Bezos Agrees $35bn Divorce / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by MrGerald(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
RedEnergy:
Elon Musk is a mouthed genius grin
He is known for that and full of himself
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by tutudesz: 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
BigYash:
Why not? You are an upcoming billionaire,before you reach their age,you too go don get am clear.. But hustle well o... grin
Amen O! But for now, this matter big pass my pocket and Nigeria foreign reserve grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by tutudesz: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
deltateam:

Lol
This is beyond our pay grade. Next topic
Serioiously beyond our pay grade presently

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by tutudesz: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
seyz91:
I wonder wetin we thousandnairs won contribute for billionaires fight cheesy
grin we thousandnairs just dey observe O

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by MrColdsweat: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
SLOVFO:
Why is it difficult for the USA to replicate the moon landing since they have done it once? And the technology then was far behind what we have now. NASA should just replicate that na...why involve SpaceX and others? Sometimes I wonder if they actually did that like some conspiracy theorists.

Planet earth is a huge prison for the soul. Nobody has left planet earth alive. The only way to leave earth is to die.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by seyz91(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
tutudesz:

grin we thousandnairs just the observe O
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Benrosaria(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
post=105647739:

And if it doesn’t work, he’s gonna sue death!” Musk chided in a characteristically scathing tweet on Tuesday, a jab at Bezos’ highly litigious tendencies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/futurism.com/elon-musk-mocks-jeff-bezos-immortality-tech/amp

They are suing death if that don’t work. It’s 100 already. It’s the news they want.These happiest homies will defy death soon and y’all religious bigots that will remain blind will remain blind when you find out what doesn’t kill you �

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Emmadoc: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
SLOVFO:
Why is it difficult for the USA to replicate the moon landing since they have done it once? And the technology then was far behind what we have now. NASA should just replicate that na...why involve SpaceX and others? Sometimes I wonder if they actually did that like some conspiracy theorists.

Bro, it was all a lie, they never went to the moon, it was all a conspiracy theory to boost their ego, Neil Armstrong never went to the moon, all the images you see on the internet were made with special effects, CGI generated.

They are the biggest liars in the world.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by FreeIgboho: 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
SLOVFO:

Another misinformation merchant.
See below.
Makes no political sense costwise

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
SLOVFO:

I guess you were there when they landed on the moon? You can only say what they told you happened. I am not a conspiracy theorists. I am just been practical.
Read what I wrote carefully, if u are talking about being practical, US have other mission such as the Mars Mission that's their priority now, they won't spend billions on another moon landing just to prove u wrong.

They know they have done the moon landing, their target is Mars, now it's left for the world to watch them if they will accomplish the Mars Mission, is as simple as that
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

Everything that is questionable is conspiracy theories for you folks...simple question was asked,why haven't they gone to the moon since technology is more advanced like it was 50years ago,and it's gonna be a walk in the park for them but u just open your mouth waah to label the questions as conspiracy theories... moon is the closest spot to do any research they wanna do, you talking about spending billions like they haven't been spending billions for expenditures to mars,what stops them from replicating same moon tour... that's cus they was never none..the Van Allen belt isn't something we can get past now...
See why I will keep insulting u people, we are talking of terraforming mars here, we are talking of building cities in mars n making it suitable for man u dey talk research, what exactly do u think space exploration is about.
My point is US will not go to the moon to prove u guys right or wrong.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Omicron007: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Again, seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1.
[/s]

Bro, you are very funny.
This attitude of yours depicts a weak child amongst his playmates. Any small thing, he starts crying and calling the mother.

Go and concentrate on how to repair your broken image on Nairaland.
Until then, keep reporting me. The worst is a ban and I'd open a new moniker again to continue from where I stopped.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by ShedrachU(m): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol, funny men. Having money can trigger crazy ideas.

If they succeed in stoping ageing, can they stop death?
If Jeff takes that anti ageing injection or virus or whatever, at his age now and lived 5 years without ageing, if car crash am nkor? grin nothing concern age for e matter, na death straight.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Elliot2(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Techguy96:

Lol, most of u don't just think.
So u want US to spend billions of dollars on another moon landing to prove what exactly?
Just to prove that u n other conspiracy theories are wrong, u guys are jokers if u think US even care what u think.

There are far more important mission now, nasa is not even as funded as b4, but they are partnering with private companies, the aim is Mars now, they have moved beyond the moon, u cab think what ever rubbish u like but u and other conspiracy theorists are not significant in the scale of things, US won't spend billions of dollars to prove anything to u.
They plan on going to Mars soon, u can just chill n wait till then they also want to build a station on the moon to serve as a base to Mars.

U can wait till they start implementing all this or GTFO.

It's that simple
little children watch cartoons, while adult children listen to fairytale NASA.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Contango(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Somethings cannot just work. Everything is subject to entropy
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by SLOVFO(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Techguy96:

Read what I wrote carefully, if u are talking about being practical, US have other mission such as the Mars Mission that's their priority now, they won't spend billions on another moon landing just to prove u wrong.

They know they have done the moon landing, their target is Mars, now it's left for the world to watch them if they will accomplish the Mars Mission, is as simple as that
I read what you wrote sir. I have also read about the cost implications of space missions and all that. And of course, I believe them, because I have no choice but to believe. But sometimes NASA acts like they have never been to the moon. They make it look like a "mission impossible". Statements like this make novices wonder, "Both space companies — in addition to Alabama-based Dynetics — were competing for funding from the space agency to develop a lunar lander capable of taking US astronauts to the Moon."
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Dollywood(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Selfmotivated:
Every one and his own... Mocking somebody when you still in dulldrum won't change anything. Bezos has the time and money why is it giving Elon Musk sleepless night

You're telling me Elon Musk doesn't know what he's saying?
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by YangaBabe: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
When you have too much money and don't know what to do with it
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by chieveboy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
shegun4sur:

Realized you mean

No. Released. Just like we have concept cars not allowed for public consumption.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by chieveboy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
GeneralPula:

Then if it’s possible to reverse nature ( Age), then it’s gonna be possible to reverse the time?

Cuz they all happened naturally..

Age is not a function of time as it where. This means if one is placed in a zero time environment and exposed to conditions that leads to aging, they will still 'age'.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by afroxyz: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Selfmotivated:
Every one and his own... Mocking somebody when you still in dulldrum won't change anything. Bezos has the time and money why is it giving Elon Musk sleepless night

You obviously don't know the undercurrents to their beef. They were once friends
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Adakintroy: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na normal. onces human reach that peak of wealth the next thing na how to preserve am forever. Egypt pharaoh do their own for their civilization. Man no fit just accept death like that. Not with all the power of money. Them go sponsor kill themselves.

I feel sorry for rich people sometimes..all the money and yet the torture of the knowledge say them go die leave am.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by pacespot(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
That Jeff Benzo is just ripping off online shoppers with his Amazon shopping site, nothing spectacular in his invention, there are many online shopping sites out there but Americans always buy American, that is what is giving Amazon the edge. Elon Musk on the other hand is saving the world with his renewable technologies and other inventions, he is a real inventor and scientist to me.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by AfroAgroPower: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

I wanted to air my view until I saw the OP's moniker.

Immediately, all that came to my mind were some bald headed dirty looking creatures called Vultures and how someone used to grill them for people to eat.

Very funny. Height of Jokes.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Remember the first phone call. People thought it was sorcery. Immortality or anything like it is definitely going to happen.
Drugs are already been made for the US army to reduce the rate of illnesses that comes with age.
Unfortunately, none of us reading this will live to witness scientific advances in immortality.
Gbam!
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by tutudesz: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
SLOVFO:
Na HD TV we get now O! We go spot the fakeness clearly
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by authority2006(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Selfmotivated:

Thank you. From what I read up there, Musk is nothing but a crying baby. I think the Pausing of that contract really destabilized him. That's just one man's rant against another, not exchange of words between the two.

Dollywood:

You're telling me Elon Musk doesn't know what he's saying?

He's in sifia pain
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by africonn: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
Selfmotivated:

So it's musk that does grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banks Insist On Rejecting Old Naira Notes Despite Supreme Court Order / Why Naira Will Continue To Appreciate / 15 Biggest Employers In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.