Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech (40265 Views)

Jeff Bezos Agrees $35bn Divorce / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Techguy96:

I have read up those crap about van Allen belt, maybe if u read more n wide u will actually see that the moon landing happened.

You just pick up one or two random videos on the internet and u feel u are liberal, funny.

What do u even know about the van Allen belt, infact how did the world come to know about the van Allen belt without NASA?

Watch the video below to learn about the van Allen belt and learn instead of arguing things u don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEwMM0REZJQ

NASA ain't only the space entity that u can gain knowledge about space...

If core members of NASA has come out to say there was never any moon landing,what can we say of you that was told that by same NASA that they actually landed on the moon?..

About the van Allen belt,if u say u ve researched about it which I guess it's a lie, you would know there's no tech then to get past that heavy magnetic fields,they may ve the tech which is why they are busy trying to really make the mission
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Techguy96:

I'm done with u bro.
U have no reality bye.

You ain't done with it,you just scared to admit you have been told a lie all your life even in school
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by authority2006(m): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dollywood:

You know nothing, when you're a billionaire we'll believe what you say.

That's billionaire rants. Lol
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by kay29000(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Remember the first phone call. People thought it was sorcery. Immortality or anything like it is definitely going to happen.
Drugs are already been made for the US army to reduce the rate of illnesses that comes with age.
Unfortunately, none of us reading this will live to witness scientific advances in immortality.

Don't say that... Technological advancements happen in Geometric progression so you never can tell what breakthrough in science would happen in 20 years time that would make immortality a possibility in 25 years time. Nothing is impossible.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by PotatoSalad(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
kay29000:

Don't say that... Technological advancements happen in Geometric progression so you never can tell what breakthrough in science would happen in 20 years time that would make immortality a possibility in 25 years time. Nothing is impossible.
We're still nowhere near it. 25 years is being too ambitious. We'll need to be able to manufacture or print spare human parts first. If you can't see well, you go to a hospital and get new pair of eyeballs. You have lung problems, Voila, new lung. Then we engineer our DNA to reduce the aging process, especially in the brain, hair, skin, bones and muscles.
That is, immortality will be more of a periodic maintenance and upgrade. Just like buying a new generator and servicing it and replacing worn out parts every 6 months.
That would be the first shot at immortality, then further iterations.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Dollywood(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
authority2006:

That's billionaire rants. Lol

grin
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

You ain't done with it,you just scared to admit you have been told a lie all your life even in school
For ordinary moon landing?
I have important things to do than think about moon landing.
On the contrary u have been n still living a lie buy worshipping a god from middle east Asia brought to u by the Europeans.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

NASA ain't only the space entity that u can gain knowledge about space...

If core members of NASA has come out to say there was never any moon landing,what can we say of you that was told that by same NASA that they actually landed on the moon?..

About the van Allen belt,if u say u ve researched about it which I guess it's a lie, you would know there's no tech then to get past that heavy magnetic fields,they may ve the tech which is why they are busy trying to really make the mission
Lol, magnetic field is not the problem with van Allen belt, the problem is exposure to radiation.

To pass the van Allen belt, simply go through the side of the belt, it's thinner rather than going through the center.

If u do so u will be expose to less radiation, it's that simple.
Van Allen belt is the least problem astronaut have will going to space.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Victerica(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2021
freakydaddy:

grin

Lol..

But he denied that, he doesn't know how to smoke...
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by cescky(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2021
SLOVFO:
Why is it difficult for the USA to replicate the moon landing since they have done it once? And the technology then was far behind what we have now. NASA should just replicate that na...why involve SpaceX and others? Sometimes I wonder if they actually did that like some conspiracy theorists.

What are you on about?..

Who repeats a class?, thev passed that stage long time.. Their now thinking of the sun.. Infact theve already sent a robot to the sun though... Sun isn't solid..

Omo update ya self oo.
Node go back..

Thev even been to mars severally via robots.. Thev conquerd the moon
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Techguy96:

For ordinary moon landing?
I have important things to do than think about moon landing.
On the contrary u have been n still living a lie buy worshipping a god from middle east Asia brought to u by the Europeans.

We talking about science and you busy dragging my religion into it.

Dude you childish
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 11:07am On Sep 11, 2021
cescky:

What are you on about?..

Who repeats a class?, thev passed that stage long time.. Their now thinking of the sun.. Infact theve already sent a robot to the sun though... Sun isn't solid..

Omo update ya self oo.
Node go back..

Conquered the moon??

Laughable
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by SLOVFO(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
cescky:

What are you on about?..

Omo update ya self oo.
Node go back..

"Both space companies — in addition to Alabama-based Dynetics — were competing for funding from the space agency to develop a lunar lander capable of taking US astronauts to the Moon."

You obviously didn't read the part about NASA working with SpaceX and others to develop a lunar lander...I am not disputing their claims of making a lunar landing. But sometimes I wonder.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

We talking about science and you busy dragging my religion into it.

Dude you childish
Cry me a river, u are not fit to discuss science.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by effort1: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
post=105647739:

This trash is going to the trash can
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by chieveboy(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2021
shegun4sur:

Realized you mean

Coming late... It's "released" as in made available to the public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Naira Will Continue To Appreciate / #ENDSARS: Access Bank Sued By Gatefield For Freezing Account / Banks Insist On Rejecting Old Naira Notes Despite Supreme Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.