Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech (40266 Views)

Jeff Bezos Agrees $35bn Divorce / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by africonn: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
SilkyKolaSyrup:
God is God

Is why Nigeria is last
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Victerica(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
freakydaddy:
No one I know smokes weed like MUSK yet he's on top of his game and never cracks!

Choke Jeff!!

420 way!

He doesn't smoke weed, bro.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Victerica(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Him big daddy no fit put mouth for this matter

Na woman this be?
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Dollywood(m): 1:26am On Sep 10, 2021
authority2006:

Thank you. From what I read up there, Musk is nothing but a crying baby. I think the Pausing of that contract really destabilized him. That's just one man's rant against another, not exchange of words between the two.

He's in sifia pain

You know nothing, when you're a billionaire we'll believe what you say.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Toluwarnih(m): 3:48am On Sep 10, 2021
More important than money, science, bodies and matters is the human Soul.
It's gon give account to God.
What can man give in exchange for his soul?
St. Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by akdjr(m): 3:51am On Sep 10, 2021
How? quote author=Antoeni post=105647887]The devil is using this men[/quote]
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Victerica:

He doesn't smoke weed, bro.

Elon Musk? True, weed smoke him then. I
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Victerica(m): 4:54am On Sep 10, 2021
freakydaddy:

Elon Musk? True, weed smoke him then. I

How u take know?
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Victerica:

How u take know?

grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by MadeinAso: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2021
Egein:

Do you know what "BC" means?
Meant to type AD

LOL
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2021
Techguy96:

See why I will keep insulting u people, we are talking of terraforming mars here, we are talking of building cities in mars n making it suitable for man u dey talk research, what exactly do u think space exploration is about.
My point is US will not go to the moon to prove u guys right or wrong.

They will never go to the moon cus they never went in the first place,no one actually did

Believe that and have peace of mind
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Another misinformation merchant.
See below.
Makes no political sense costwise

Oga checking Google for clarity is like asking a blind man what colour u holding...you don't expect Google to write that they didn't go to the moon na,govt will just shut em down..

You people should be doing your research outside Google for once .not everything u wanna know,you rush to Google to type... everything online are censored and u don't expect to find a top secret info on Google
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Elliot2:
little children watch cartoons, while adult children listen to fairytale NASA.

Which brand of drink do.u like??
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Na HD TV we get now O! We go spot the fakeness clearly

Lol
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

They will never go to the moon cus they never went in the first place,no one actually did

Believe that and have peace of mind

Elliot2:
little children watch cartoons, while adult children listen to fairytale NASA.

People like u will come here to argue with phone that u have no idea how it works. If phone were not use in Nigeria and someone told u that a device called phone exist that u can use it to talk to someone on the other side of the world u will argue that it's a lie.

No wonder Africa is not progressive, u believe in juju and that someone can fly with a broom Stick but u don't believe people can use space shuttle to go to the moon.

How dumb
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

Oga checking Google for clarity is like asking a blind man what colour u holding...you don't expect Google to write that they didn't go to the moon na,govt will just shut em down..

You people should be doing your research outside Google for once .not everything u wanna know,you rush to Google to type... everything online are censored and u don't expect to find a top secret info on Google
"You don't expect google to write"
For someone that doesn't even understand how google works, u should be quiet and listen when people talk.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Elliot2(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

Which brand of drink do.u like??
Origin, baba
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Elliot2(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2021
Techguy96:

People like u will come here to argue with phone that u have no idea how it works. If phone were not use in Nigeria and someone told u that a device called phone exist that u can use it to talk to someone on the other side of the world u will argue that it's a lie.

No wonder Africa is not progressive, u believe in juju and that someone can fly with a broom Stick but u don't believe people can use space shuttle to go to the moon.

How dumb
Ability to understand the agenda is key.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by FreeIgboho: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

Conspiracy nutism is truly a mental disorder. Google is just a search engine. There are others and also the dark web. So why did the government suddenly stop lying about moon landings?? Why not just continue lying instead of exposing yourself??

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Techguy96:

How dumb

Everything about your kind is nepotism....being liberal in views actually irks your lot...there was never any moon landing..the tech they had then couldn't even get past the Van Allen belt

Go read that up
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Conspiracy nutism is truly a mental disorder. Google is just a search engine. There are others and also the dark web. So why did the government suddenly stop lying about moon landings?? Why not just continue lying instead of exposing yourself??

They didn't stopped lying...they are actually glaring for the actual moon event now,so there's nothing to lie about now again since they have the tech to go now unlike 50years ago
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Techguy96:

"You don't expect google to write"
For someone that doesn't even understand how google works, u should be quiet and listen when people talk.

For someone that doesn't use his ability to think freely,you should be mute
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by FreeIgboho: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

They didn't stopped lying...they are actually glaring for the actual moon event now,so there's nothing to lie about now again since they have the tech to go now unlike 50years ago

What is the conspiracist saying. Between 1965 and 72 they lied they went to the moon six times. Then since 72 no more lies. Use your head sometimes
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

Everything about your kind is nepotism....being liberal in views actually irks your lot...there was never any moon landing..the tech they had then couldn't even get past the Van Allen belt

Go read that up
I have read up those crap about van Allen belt, maybe if u read more n wide u will actually see that the moon landing happened.

You just pick up one or two random videos on the internet and u feel u are liberal, funny.

What do u even know about the van Allen belt, infact how did the world come to know about the van Allen belt without NASA?

Watch the video below to learn about the van Allen belt and learn instead of arguing things u don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEwMM0REZJQ
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

For someone that doesn't use his ability to think freely,you should be mute
I just went through ur profile and saw that u are very religious.
It's funny when religious people talk about thinking freely.
Can u think freely, can u argue with me about the bible?
Bro abeg rest, y'all have been distorted out of reality.
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Theirs is worst than mental disorder, They are living a distorted reality.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Elliot2:
Ability to understand the agenda is key.
What's the key agenda?
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Sleekmilan01(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Techguy96:

I just went through ur profile and saw that u are very religious.
It's funny when religious people talk about thinking freely.
Can u think freely, can u argue with me about the bible?
Bro abeg rest, y'all have been distorted out of reality.

You went through my profile and concluded I'm very religious says a lot about what you can believe and what you chose not to
Re: Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech by Techguy96(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

You went through my profile and concluded I'm very religious says a lot about what you can believe and what you chose not to
I'm done with u bro.
U have no reality bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Naira Will Continue To Appreciate / #ENDSARS: Access Bank Sued By Gatefield For Freezing Account / Banks Insist On Rejecting Old Naira Notes Despite Supreme Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.