Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress (19801 Views)

My Room Transformation Progress With Cost Breakdown(Photos) / Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by softsoul22(m): 1:12am On Jan 27, 2023
@Op, congratulations on this. Nice one sir.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by ojasweb(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Thank you Sir!
softsoul22:
@Op, congratulations on this. Nice one sir.
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by ItisWell22(f): 11:56am On May 01, 2023
Wow 🤩

Really interesting thread.

Read from page to page, without realizing.

Hope to do something like this soon… 🙏🤲

Congrats once again sir… 🙌

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by ojasweb(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2023
ItisWell22:
Wow 🤩

Really interesting thread.

Read from page to page, without realizing.

Hope to do something like this soon… 🙏🤲

Congrats once again sir… 🙌

It shall be possible.
Thanks so much.
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by rukyboy(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2023
ojasweb:
After the plastering, i proceeded with the POP work, both the arc, pillars and the white POP.

I bought 40 bags of POP cement. Each bag is 5,500 Naira.

20KG fillers.

Workmanship is per square meters. So total cost of white POP plus the TV stand was 170,000 Naira

For the arc and pillars,

I bought 5 bags of cement and the workmanship was 30,000 Naira.

Each bag of cement was 3,700 Naira.

POP is 10k per bag now.

The inflation in this country is crazy.

Your house would cost at least 40% more if you build it today.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by ojasweb(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2023
rukyboy:

POP is 10k per bag now.

That's the situation of things now. and it will still get worse.
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by ojasweb(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
rukyboy:

POP is 10k per bag now.

Only God knows what the cost will be when i will be buying for my next project.
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by Dre183(m): 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2023
Contact me for your plumbing job
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by eziokwunwoko(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Please what is the dimension of your house.
house is 15m*17m.
Please how many bags od cement is needed for plastering.
Please how many tons of plaster and sharp sand is needed.
Please how many bags of cement is needed for german floor
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by ojasweb(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2023
eziokwunwoko:
Please what is the dimension of your house.
house is 15m*17m.
Please how many bags od cement is needed for plastering.
Please how many tons of plaster and sharp sand is needed.
Please how many bags of cement is needed for german floor

The size of the house is approximately 60ft by 60ft.

The other questions seems to be answered on the thread.

I can't remember them offhand. I am off to a bigger project and i will create the thread once i commence.
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by yeyebrity: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2023
ojasweb:

The size of the house is approximately 60ft by 60ft.

The other questions seems to be answered on the thread.

I can't remember them offhand. I am off to a bigger project and i will create the thread once i commence.

Pls, can you shed more light on the parapet? Is the artwork parapet another type of parapet or does it fall under the precast parapet? Are the materials needed for this type of parapet different from other types of parapet?
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by ojasweb(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2023
yeyebrity:

Pls, can you shed more light on the parapet? Is the artwork parapet another type of parapet or does it fall under the precast parapet? Are the materials needed for this type of parapet different from other types of parapet?

I will ask my engineer to join the thread to answer. His handle is TOBAB...
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by yeyebrity: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2023
ojasweb:

I will ask my engineer to join the thread to answer. His handle is TOBAB...

Cool! I will really appreciate that because the artwork parapet is unknown to me, but appears to be the perfect choice.
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by Fiver: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good job sir

Did you seal the interlocking? What is it like in rainy season

What type of sand/cement did you use after laying the bricks
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by solomonjac(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
Thank you so much for all your insights and contributions
Please I want to replicate this on 60 by 120 plot
It's a 3bedroom plus 2 mini flat plan.
Dimension is 10 meter by 26 meter.
Am a newbies and lack any experience in building.
Please what should I budget for the foundation.
I don't mind if I can get a breakdown of the stage by stage cost foundation to DCP.
I WILL SO MUCH APPRECIATE

Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by ojasweb(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
Fiver:
Good job sir

Did you seal the interlocking? What is it like in rainy season

What type of sand/cement did you use after laying the bricks

Yes we sealed the interlocking. It doesn't have any issue so far. However, little sloppy close to the fences, so i will have it maintained soon.

Sharp sand and dangote cement.
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by Fiver: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
ojasweb:

Yes we sealed the interlocking. It doesn't have any issue so far. However, little sloppy close to the fences, so i will have it maintained soon.

Sharp sand and dangote cement.

Thank you sir.

Please what sealer do you recommend?
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by ojasweb(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Who's ready to follow my new project?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by Hatesin: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
ojasweb:
Who's ready to follow my new project?

Present Sir!

Meanwhile, please what is the width and height of that your tank stand?

Again, did you use rods for pillars or was it just blocks?
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by ojasweb(m): 2:36am On Oct 27, 2023
Hatesin:

Present Sir!

Meanwhile, please what is the width and height of that your tank stand?

Again, did you use rods for pillars or was it just blocks?

I will confirm the area but i think it's about 4ft by 4ft.

Yes, i use rods for the four corners.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by Hatesin: 6:27am On Oct 27, 2023
ojasweb:

I will confirm the area but i think it's about 4ft by 4ft.

Yes, i use rods for the four corners.

Please confirm both the area, the height, size of the rods, number of rods you used.

Thanks!
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by Chevrolet076(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07
Very nice and detailed. Thank you Sir Ojasweb

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by floshady02: 11:38pm On Mar 26
Kindly share contact of the person who drilled your borehole
Re: Construction Of 3 Bedroom Bungalow In Badagry - My Expenses And The Progress by ojasweb(m): 9:23am On Mar 27
floshady02:
Kindly share contact of the person who drilled your borehole

For privacy, kindly send a message via my website contact page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Approach My Landlord To Withdraw The Increment In Rent? / Masters Energy Filling Station On Fire in Aba / Richard Nyong Detained At Panti Over Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.